Current time: 23.03.2024, 07:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Новый город Гавань
Ganymed Offline

(06.03.2012 23:19)Berserker Wrote:  Ganymed, спасибо!

Было бы за что Ab
Тебе удачи с ЭРА. И вообще во всем.

Настрой имеет значение!
07.03.2012 22:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berserker Offline
Administrators

...Никогда не поздно )

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
08.03.2012 00:38
UksusoFF Offline

Ganymed, а можно немного картинок?
упд: а, все, увидел

Image: 0_38e1a_676166ca_L.jpg
(This post was last modified: 08.03.2012 00:41 by UksusoFF.)
08.03.2012 00:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darty Offline

ok,i tried to translate the read me file to english(as best as i could using google translate and deduction)but i m sure that mistakes still are present so i hope some of you guys could correct them.i marked with ?? the words or phrases that could not be translated/i didn t understood them.why i did this,because i plan to post the test package on hc forums(where the majority of users are english speakers),if you have no problem with that.here is the link to the file:http://www.2shared.com/file/bPfcE-wN/Readme_eng.html
19.03.2012 04:21
Ganymed Offline

(19.03.2012 04:21)Darty Wrote:  ok,i tried to translate the read me file to english(as best as i could using google translate and deduction)but i m sure that mistakes still are present so i hope some of you guys could correct them.i marked with ?? the words or phrases that could not be translated/i didn t understood them.why i did this,because i plan to post the test package on hc forums(where the majority of users are english speakers),if you have no problem with that.here is the link to the file:http://www.2shared.com/file/bPfcE-wN/Readme_eng.html

Thanks, Darty!
Your post inspired me to do, finally, the Haven test-pack Readme.txt translation.
This is a full adapted text (Click to View)
If everything is clear and correct there, I put this text into Haven pack-archive for download.

Настрой имеет значение!
(This post was last modified: 20.03.2012 22:07 by Ganymed.)
19.03.2012 22:36
Darty Offline

You are welcomed.I check the new version you posted and i made some minor spelling changes and corrected some mistakes(those that i saw) and i invite you to revise again the text document.If it counts,i like better the giant crab and armored crab names than the new ones(killer and panzer)but it just may be my opinion;if these are the final units that will be included in the Haven,then i think you should have a serious debate on the english names of the units,and i could provide some if needed.Anyway,here is the link:http://www.2shared.com/file/BzvA28Cn/Readme_eng_v2.html

EDIT:if may i ask,wouldn't it be better if the Haven test could be assembled under Era II,as it is the future of h3,and i think TE it s in the past now.This may be difficult for you to realize,i have absolutely no idea how it's done(but i can learn if someone will teach me i guess :D);it is just a suggestion,for the better i hope,but i could be wrong.
(This post was last modified: 20.03.2012 01:13 by Darty.)
20.03.2012 01:03
gamecreator Offline

(20.03.2012 01:03)Darty Wrote:  if may i ask,wouldn't it be better if the Haven test could be assembled under Era II
well, Era is similar to TE in many ways, including ERM. so you can make difference check between clear TE and TE with Haven installed and gather this difference into separate folder. or, if you familiar with wog update files, you can manually do all actions, that h3wupd usually does, but for new lod (that must be renamed to pac later). anyway, you'll need utilities from Era\Tools, especially lodimport.

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
20.03.2012 01:58
Ganymed Offline

(20.03.2012 01:03)Darty Wrote:  You are welcomed.I check the new version you posted and i made some minor spelling changes and corrected some mistakes(those that i saw) and i invite you to revise again the text document.If it counts,i like better the giant crab and armored crab names than the new ones(killer and panzer)but it just may be my opinion;if these are the final units that will be included in the Haven,then i think you should have a serious debate on the english names of the units,and i could provide some if needed.Anyway,here is the link:http://www.2shared.com/file/BzvA28Cn/Readme_eng_v2.html

EDIT:if may i ask,wouldn't it be better if the Haven test could be assembled under Era II,as it is the future of h3,and i think TE it s in the past now.This may be difficult for you to realize,i have absolutely no idea how it's done(but i can learn if someone will teach me i guess :D);it is just a suggestion,for the better i hope,but i could be wrong.

Please, post your text here in PM. It is difficult for me to convert, because I do not use this version of Office (some problems with my OS).
About crabs. These names have been proposed several years ago by one person living in the U.S. along with other names of Haven creatures. So they are established names.

As for ERA modification I'm not sure that it is necessary. This is an archive of a Town model, published to show the Haven progress at the time of two years ago. At that moment TE was a very modern modification. Besides, this town has no final graphs, so there is no point to assembler it under a more modern engine. The current one is enough to demonstrate all town gaming capacities. It makes sense to assembler the town under the new engine that is preparing for the full release (ie with full graphics and so on). And it seems to me that Haven will be in this development condition when you and me will be very old men and there will be a perfect "one click" fantastic engine of any all around modificationsSm.
Anyway, thanks for your interest to this town and wish to help me.

Настрой имеет значение!
(This post was last modified: 20.03.2012 22:10 by Ganymed.)
20.03.2012 02:11
Darty Offline

well right know i m close to 0 to h3 modding because i never bothered to try,but that can change;about compiling the test under era,you are right,but since the word came,the town screen and creature graphics,are all done to their final version?what about the campaign?and does Haven plans to add other new stuff as well or just these(like they aren't enough,i know 148)

here is the doc

(This post was last modified: 20.03.2012 03:35 by Darty.)
20.03.2012 03:15
Ganymed Offline

(20.03.2012 03:15)Darty Wrote:  Killer Crab: Wide.(isn’t large creature the synonym used in h3?or is it another ability?)
Yes, "Wide" is a term that describes a large (two hexes) creature in the game (see windows of appropriate creatures abilities in the game).
(20.03.2012 03:15)Darty Wrote:  TE classes, being very ?tasting? piece for the development of heroes, however, can give not the objective situation in the context of tested town?(sorry but i still don t understand this phare,but maybe it s just me).
OK, I'll try to simplify this sentence.
TE classes that are although a tempting for players to develop their heroes by them, can however display biased situation of tested town.

(20.03.2012 03:15)Darty Wrote:  ...the town screen and creature graphics,are all done to their final version?what about the campaign?and does Haven plans to add other new stuff as well or just these(like they aren't enough,i know 148)
All this things (except graphics) were assumed to be shared with other elements of WoG 3.59. So they were not considered in the context of my work on Haven. Of course, the campaign specifically I would be very interesting to do, but now I have no time for it. Besides, without any town graphics all this action would be ineffective. Haven can exist without graphics only as a testing mode.

Настрой имеет значение!
(This post was last modified: 20.03.2012 22:13 by Ganymed.)
20.03.2012 10:22
Darty Offline

i think it would sound better like this if i understood what the phrase means:Although TE calsses are tempting(+-for) players to develop their own heroes,?they can however dispaly based situation of the tested town?(i not sure about this last part)
20.03.2012 11:07
Ganymed Offline

(20.03.2012 11:07)Darty Wrote:  i think it would sound better like this if i understood what the phrase means:Although TE calsses are tempting(+-for) players to develop their own heroes,?they can however dispaly based situation of the tested town?(i not sure about this last part)

OK, the final variant: Although TE calsses are tempting for players to develop their own heroes, it can however display a wrong situation of tested town. In other words: the situation with classes can distort an impression of the tested town during the period of active pointing test. So classes it makes sense to use later, when the test becomes an interesting game.

Настрой имеет значение!
20.03.2012 12:02
Darty Offline

now it s all ok 20
20.03.2012 19:43
Ganymed Offline

So, here is a link of Haven test package with english readme.txt file included in:
Download (5 Mb)
Haven test engine TE full (235 Mb)

Настрой имеет значение!
20.03.2012 22:18
Saruman Offline

А какой пароль?
08.04.2013 19:21
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »