Current time: 23.03.2024, 02:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Advanced Classes Mod
» New Class and Skill System for ERA
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

PerryR, oh, im sorry for desinformation.
I tought that diplamacy can join creatures on the map ( vision spell ttells about this)
but yea. after battle i can buy the same cratures wciac are in my army
i am sorry againSorry

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
07.10.2019 17:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

Ah interesting, okay no problem, I know what happens. Its not your fault.
So to disable the usual work of Diplomacy I set aggression to the max before attacking monsters. Now when you haven't visited the monsters it might be possible that it shows that they want to join you because their aggression level is still unchanged.
What I have to do is to run a function at map start to set all monsters to aggressive, then the vision spell will not lie to your face 103
Good catch Sm
(This post was last modified: 07.10.2019 17:29 by PerryR.)
07.10.2019 17:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

(06.10.2019 12:49)PerryR Wrote:  With the colors I have experimented quite a bit and I'm okay with them. They are not perfect. If you find something more fitting we can discuss.

You can check here, not all work in ERA thou:
https://github.com/RoseKavalier/H3Plugin...tColor.png

i choose "r", "LimeGreen" and "DodgerBlue".

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
07.10.2019 19:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LazyBard Offline

PerryR, you pointed out that you reworked nearly all hero specializations. Can you add a specialization on medusas? Or maybe at least share your knowledge how to do this by myself?
Thank you in advance.
29.10.2019 11:16
PerryR Offline

(29.10.2019 11:16)LazyBard Wrote:  PerryR, you pointed out that you reworked nearly all hero specializations. Can you add a specialization on medusas? Or maybe at least share your knowledge how to do this by myself?
Thank you in advance.

Hi,
yes a Medusa specialization is missing, agreed. Maybe I can add one, will take a little bit of time though. Do you have a suggestion which Dungeon Hero should be replaced?
In general, there is an erm command to change hero specialization which is easy to use. This will give the vanilla creature bonus (lame). Additionally, you have to change the specialization picture in hero selection which requires work with .pac files and lists. Without some knowledge of modding, it might be difficult to do for you.
29.10.2019 12:06
LazyBard Offline

(29.10.2019 12:06)PerryR Wrote:  
(29.10.2019 11:16)LazyBard Wrote:  PerryR, you pointed out that you reworked nearly all hero specializations. Can you add a specialization on medusas? Or maybe at least share your knowledge how to do this by myself?
Thank you in advance.

Hi,
yes a Medusa specialization is missing, agreed. Maybe I can add one, will take a little bit of time though. Do you have a suggestion which Dungeon Hero should be replaced?

Well, in my opinion it should be some female hero, Sephinroth maybe, since Lorelei already has pretty good specialization on harpies.
And can I also ask you about reverting back Fiona's specialization on Hell Hounds in this case? Of course it's only IMHO, but Scouting seems to me was not the best choice for her.
Anyway, you made the greatest mod which me and my brother have ever dreamed of!
Thank you for your work.
(This post was last modified: 29.10.2019 13:58 by LazyBard.)
29.10.2019 13:25
PerryR Offline

(29.10.2019 13:25)LazyBard Wrote:  Anyway, you made the greatest mod which me and my brother have ever dreamed of!
Thank you for your work.

The mod is the essence of 15-years playing hot-seat heroes 3 with WoG, we are glad to hear that we seem to share a similar envision of the game. 147

I will see what can be done with the heroes, also you can look forward to the next version 1.03 which contains many little improvements.
29.10.2019 14:56
LazyBard Offline

PerryR, hi. Can you please check the Commander skill named "Poison"? Seems it doesn't work. I can choose it, but on next level up I can choose it once again, and then again, etc.
Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 05.11.2019 17:39 by LazyBard.)
05.11.2019 11:03
PerryR Offline

LazyBard I found the error, it is fixed, thanks.
You can wait for the release of version 1.03 (couple of weeks), or if you want I also have updated the test version which you can try. but there might be some undocumented changes or bugs 103
(This post was last modified: 06.11.2019 02:51 by PerryR.)
06.11.2019 02:45
LazyBard Offline

(06.11.2019 02:45)PerryR Wrote:  LazyBard I found the error, it is fixed, thanks.
You can wait for the release of version 1.03 (couple of weeks), or if you want I also have updated the test version which you can try. but there might be some undocumented changes or bugs 103

Hmm, yes, I suppose we can try Yes
Thank you once again!
06.11.2019 11:00
LazyBard Offline

PerryR, hi. Can you please tell how it was implemented?
Grandmaster Adventurer:
- Get Advanced Offense/Armorer/Archery
I wonder how these three skills were added to other 10.
11.11.2019 10:57
PerryR Offline

With ERM you can give a hero skills only temporary, the amount of skills is not limited, so in this case, the skills are given to GM-Adventurer at advanced level only for the duration of the fight. After the fight, they get removed. If the Hero has one of these skills already at expert this does not happen ofc.
But I recently found, it can happen that if you level up after combat, one of these skills can become permanent. I already made a fix for it, but it is not yet uploaded.

Overall I'am not 100% happy with this last perk for GM-Adventurer but until now I could not come up with any better solution. The idea is that if you manage to reach GM-Adv it means you most likely had to renounce on skills like Armorer and Offense. So you are rewarded with a little extra punch, in the end, to keep up. But while playing I found that the GM-Adv is already strong, even without these skills because he can accumulate so many creatures during the later stages of the game.
(This post was last modified: 11.11.2019 12:42 by PerryR.)
11.11.2019 12:13
LazyBard Offline

(11.11.2019 12:13)PerryR Wrote:  Overall I'am not 100% happy with this last perk for GM-Adventurer but until now I could not come up with any better solution.

Hmm, maybe give GM-Adventurer's creatures additional bonus to speed? Or give them First strike ability like Gnoll Marauders? At least in first round or till the first encounter.
(This post was last modified: 11.11.2019 16:50 by LazyBard.)
11.11.2019 15:49
BladeRunner Offline

Привет всем. Пробовал играть но смутило что не работают стандартные воговские плюшки к вторичным навыкам, может кто знающий подсказать это так задумано? или я что-то не правильно установил или настроил.
12.11.2019 17:15
Berserker Offline
Administrators

BladeRunner, добро пожаловать!
Какие именно стандартные WoG скрипты включены и не работают?

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
12.11.2019 17:17
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »