Current time: 21.04.2024, 19:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Advanced Classes Mod
» New Class and Skill System for ERA
PerryR Offline

Sea great that it works now Sm

I will now explain the difficulty settings in this mod because the way I implemented it, it seems to confuse people.

First of all the Difficulty Mod is enabled by default, meaning whenever you start a game and make not additional settings (Exit. No Changes) it is enabled! The difficulty depends on your selected game difficulty. Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert, Impossible
What Bonuses will the AI receive (all written in the manual by the way Moral) I will now quote from it:

Now my mistake, when releasing the mod, was that it is ofc based on my playstyle and I always play at Hard difficulty, which is quite doable, even from start. But all other people seem to select Impossible. I wanted to create a system where Impossible realy is a true challenge! So the bonus for AI is very big and you most likely have no chance if you start your game on Impossible.

You can now do the following 3 options:
1) At map start you can select "Deactivate AI Difficulty Mod" then the AI will receive NO bonus, never.

2) Select the option "Progressive Difficulty" at map start. And enter values for Payday and Difficulty Increase
For example, you start your game at Hard and if you set "payday" to day 4 and "difficulty increase" to day 10 the AI will no get bonus until day 4 after day 4 AI will get bonus according to list above. After day 10 the difficulty will increase from Hard to Expert, so AI will get more bonus.

3 option) You start your game on Expert and deactivate AI Difficulty Mod. So nothing will happen, easy game and time to develop your hero. During gaming, you decide it is now time to make the game more challenging. You right-click the System Icon on Adventure map (the option meu appears) and make NEW settings, where you don't select to deactivate the AI mod. Now AI will immediately start to receive bonus on Expert level! If you even want you can select a difficulty increase to next gameday and AI will start to get bonus on Impossible level. You will also receive an ingame message when it happens.

This is the most flexible system I can think off. It is just a bit difficult to understand. I hope I could help you!

@Berserker so yes it is possible

I still might have to rethink the system in a way that people better know what happens and won't be frustrated if they haven't read the manual.
(This post was last modified: 07.12.2019 14:54 by PerryR.)
07.12.2019 13:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berserker Offline
Administrators

PerryR, difficulty levels Easy and Normal influence normal AI behavior (less savage, more risky, less planing), almost nobody uses them, no?

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
07.12.2019 13:55
PerryR Offline

(07.12.2019 13:55)Berserker Wrote:  PerryR, difficulty levels Easy and Normal influence normal AI behavior (less savage, more risky, less planing), almost nobody uses them, no?
Yes kinda wasted, I agree.
Hard difficulty is quite doable, even from start.
07.12.2019 13:58
Sea Offline

Альянс ангелов не собирается и не даёт бонусов комплекта при надевании всех 6 составляющих.
07.12.2019 22:05
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

Sea, Альянс Ангелов и не должен собираться.
Но не даёт +2 ко всем первичным навыкам - проверю, мб, дело в переводе.
остальные бонусы он даёт - их видно в бою.

PerryR, yeah, AA with 6 set pieces does not give + 2 to all primary skills,

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
07.12.2019 22:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlexeevAV Offline

1 день второй недели, а у ИИ параметры 50-75, что не так я включил? Да и на XXL картах жду вначале каждой первого недели пока кликер пролистает ерм связанные с модом минут по 10-15. А так конечно интересно. Попробую отключить лишнее. А вот то, что на русском спасибо. https://yadi.sk/i/6mE2uddZ9HWbmQ картинка с параметрами.
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019 21:14 by AlexeevAV.)
08.12.2019 21:12
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

AlexeevAV, какая сложность была выбрана? И когда был скачан мод? Планируется переделать системы настройки сложности. Но сейчас бонусы ИИ основываются и на сложности стартовой (пешка и прочие). Сам только вчера узнал суть - в файле AI Difficulty Mod.txt перевёл бонусы.

08.12.2019 21:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlexeevAV Offline

сегодня скачал сложность конечно переборщил русскую версию, а ошибка опять идет https://yadi.sk/i/iCBT7gMpkf_0fA при создании карты

попробую карту поменьше а могут влиять воговские настройки, а то там у меня стоит по 10000 и дополнишка тоже для ИИ
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019 21:33 by AlexeevAV.)
08.12.2019 21:28
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

AlexeevAV, могут конечно! А я проверю русскую версию - мб, что-то напортачил вчера.

08.12.2019 21:39
AlexeevAV Offline

я аглицкую версию играл там не было ошибок, но когда играл, по долгу разбираться приходилось
WoG
WoG Rus
BattleSpeed
Spells Description
ERA scripts Rus
6slot
XXL
Secondary Skills Scrolling
Neutral Units difficulty
WoG Graphics Fix
Advanced Classes Mod Rus
Artifact Mod
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019 21:50 by AlexeevAV.)
08.12.2019 21:45
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

AlexeevAV, буквально вчера меняли кое-что - однако я забыл добавить файл перевода для некоторых строк. Могу лишь сказать так, что день повышения статов ИИ должен быть 20 по умолчанию.

UPD: мод можно перекачать с ЯД и ГД.

(08.12.2019 21:45)AlexeevAV Wrote:  я аглицкую версию играл там не было ошибок, но когда играл, по долгу разбираться приходилось
WoG
WoG Rus
BattleSpeed
Spells Description
ERA scripts Rus
6slot
XXL
Secondary Skills Scrolling
Neutral Units difficulty
WoG Graphics Fix
Advanced Classes Mod Rus
Artifact Mod

АХАХ, понятно теперь) Все предыдущие моды от Perry уже включены в этом большом моде). Следует отключить все его остальные моды - понятно теперь, откуда такие статы)

Я уже боялся, что задел где-то лишнее в ERM файлах.Unsure

08.12.2019 21:51
AlexeevAV Offline

XL карты те же ошибки скачаю ка и переустановлю все заново
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019 22:03 by AlexeevAV.)
08.12.2019 22:00
PerryR Offline

@ Sea
The bonus for Angelic Alliance +2 primary skills is already granted by 5 set pieces and not 6 as stated, consider it a little buff :P

@ AlexeevAV
as Daemon already mentioned please disable Artifact and Neutral Units difficulty mod. In the next version the difficulty system will not be tied to map difficulty anymore because this leads to irritation because everybody seems to play on Impossible 105
The computer player has not to fight stacks which grew to 10000, only the normal stack size of 4000. The picture with the erm error you showed is most likely fix in the new version.
Have fun playing 132

Edit: If the error still exist please sent a save file.
(This post was last modified: 08.12.2019 22:17 by PerryR.)
08.12.2019 22:15
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

(08.12.2019 22:15)PerryR Wrote:  @ Sea
The bonus for Angelic Alliance +2 primary skills is already granted by 5 set pieces and not 6 as stated, consider it a little buff :P

it is description's mistake - it tells that 6 pieces give +2 to all but not 5 piecs - need to change description for AA arts.

08.12.2019 22:25
AlexeevAV Offline

Интересно , нажимаю у героя просмотр первой помощи а там баллистика и наоборот
08.12.2019 22:59
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »