Current time: 21.04.2024, 02:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
ERA II
Berserker Offline
Administrators

999 keyboard fix start.erm should be first in the list.

If you use "load only these scripts.txt" the order of scripts is the order you specify them in file. Normally 999 keyboard would be loaded first.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
12.07.2014 19:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

With this order I get no error so far, thanks 132

999 keyboard fix start.erm
commodus.erm
era - quick savings.erm
era - secondary skills scrolling.erm
54 wog - enhanced dwelling hint text.erm
69 wog - market of time.erm
YBackpack.erm
rename.erm
Upgrade all.erm
Reminder.erm
Display retaliations.erm
-999 keyboard fix end.erm
12.07.2014 20:49
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Right order, yep )

Поддержать проект
13.07.2014 03:47
demoix Offline

Hello everyone. I have not ordinary problem for about 4 years after I found new gameplay experience with console comand "gosolo" ((click TAB and type gosolo). It's console command on original H3 (also works on wog/era) which AI take current turn and autoplay until next round for you (moves your heroes, build units/buildings/heroes it depends on situation and AI is probaly very smart on this if you play on more than normal dificulty).).
So problem is ERA/WOG after wogification can't handle this function and I got error like this:
Image: Error_non_human_battle.png
This happens when AI after gosolo trying to attack monsters or other heroes. Here is WOGERMLOG for it:
WOGERMLOG.TXT
Without Wogification map everything works well. Also this happens on every RoE/AB/SOD/WOG map if it wogified before start of the game. I'm not programer/scripter but when I saw woglog sometimes stuff in there is different from this one where I posted now, but problem is still same (Erm synatx error - file: monsters , Line: 5280). For better uderstanding maybe you guys try on your own wogified map then TAB and enter gosolo until AI trying to attack someone. I'm ready to pay and support with money who going to fix this bug as reward, becouse this game only I playing from childhood to now just without wogification sadly. So have a good day and I'm going to wait for news!
(This post was last modified: 14.07.2014 03:50 by demoix.)
14.07.2014 03:37
Valery Offline

As I replied in HC, I fear that "gosolo" command screws the battle flags, as player is human, then you type "gosolo", which means that previously human player is now AI, and triggers like BU/BM/BG/BF will generate error if AI only battles. Maybe Bersy or others know better what succeeds when all players are suddenly AI?

Those triggers are 3.58 addition, this is why your gosolo worked with 3.55. Maybe if you delete all flags &1000 from scripts, error will be gone, but probably there is a reason those flags were set.
(This post was last modified: 14.07.2014 03:55 by Valery.)
14.07.2014 03:53
demoix Offline

(14.07.2014 03:53)Valery Wrote:  As I replied in HC, I fear that "gosolo" command screws the battle flags, as player is human, then you type "gosolo", which means that previously human player is now AI, and triggers like BU/BM/BG/BF will generate error if AI only battles. Maybe Bersy or others know better what succeeds when all players are suddenly AI?

Those triggers are 3.58 addition, this is why your gosolo worked with 3.55. Maybe if you delete all flags &1000 from scripts, error will be gone, but probably there is a reason those flags were set.

But from logic point, why this can't work if without "gosolo" if AI still fights AI vs AI in singleplayer when there be there more than one AI's players on map and everything is ok with that. just thinking Bad I still hope somehow my problem will be sloved.. Bad
(This post was last modified: 14.07.2014 04:58 by demoix.)
14.07.2014 04:50
gamecreator Offline

From logic point I assume that some battle script checks for player type directly instead of using flags.

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
14.07.2014 05:13
Valery Offline

I tested gosolo and got various error messages and game freezes. Mostly ever script which has flag 998 set to false will give error. Enhanced commanders, wog chests, and all battle scripts. I also disabled ALL wog scripts, still error once battle starts.

The problem is that when playing with gosolo, battle will display entirely but there are 2 AI's in battle. There will not be automatic battle but real battle, without any human. Therefore wog gets confused.

I assume that the command "gosolo" was created for the purpose of testing AI behavior, both in battle and adventure map. Don't want to critic your choice, but I can't find any reason why anyone would play with "gosolo", as Heroes III AI is awfully scripted and will play much dumber than any human player. Anyway, seems that with wog is not compatible.
(This post was last modified: 14.07.2014 06:56 by Valery.)
14.07.2014 06:41
demoix Offline

(14.07.2014 06:41)Valery Wrote:  I tested gosolo and got various error messages and game freezes. Mostly ever script which has flag 998 set to false will give error. Enhanced commanders, wog chests, and all battle scripts. I also disabled ALL wog scripts, still error once battle starts.

The problem is that when playing with gosolo, battle will display entirely but there are 2 AI's in battle. There will not be automatic battle but real battle, without any human. Therefore wog gets confused.

I assume that the command "gosolo" was created for the purpose of testing AI behavior, both in battle and adventure map. Don't want to critic your choice, but I can't find any reason why anyone would play with "gosolo", as Heroes III AI is awfully scripted and will play much dumber than any human player. Anyway, seems that with wog is not compatible.

Why I play with gosolo is becouse micromanagement. I'm controling main heros and I let weaker heroes take AI control for capturing or colecting resourses over map, but sometimes they must fight monster who defending resourses. Also I would like when I got more than 10 castles so is total micromanaganet so they build for me. But it's no matter why.
So as you said after deleting BH/BM and other factors with flags it should work, so how to do that?
14.07.2014 07:04
Valery Offline

How to we prohibit a player from enabling "no secondary skills limit" plugin? I placed the plugin "off" in mod data but is overwritten by wog mod.

I must find a way that this plugin does not work in Alexander the Great map, as the difficulty is in having only 10 skills to learn. With the plugin, is a joke.
25.07.2014 01:27
gamecreator Offline

Can you make an antiplugin that would revert the limit back to 8 skills (or 10 in your case) and add it to your mod? I believe the filename wouldn't matter.

25.07.2014 02:33
Valery Offline

I guess would be the thing to do, but I am unable to make plugins, I don't even know how to open/read them. Bad

An alternative would be to check if plugin is enabled then shut the game down with warning. But how to check?
(This post was last modified: 25.07.2014 02:39 by Valery.)
25.07.2014 02:37
gamecreator Offline

You can check for some values in the game code. I don't remember the address though. Better give me this plugin and I'll convert it to the limit you want.

25.07.2014 02:52
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Create file with the same name and extension as plugin and 0 size.

Поддержать проект
25.07.2014 03:04
Valery Offline

How didn't I think about? Now works 132

Gamecreator, thanks anyway.
25.07.2014 06:00
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »