Current time: 23.03.2024, 23:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
BattleHeroes 1.8f Rus, Eng
Algor Away
Administrators

(11.08.2014 18:04)Valery Wrote:  Edit: my fault, deleted accidentally one additional line, sorry. Is this correct?
Yes, correct.

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
11.08.2014 18:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

Then I don't know, something is wrong. Damage gets offered in the first 1-3 rounds (if lucky 2 times) and then never. I went in some battles until turn 200 and never got offered damage. 4/52 chances, never in 200 turns.

But attack I get offered every 4-5 rounds, while attack is completely useless after it reaches the cap. Attack DOES NOT increase the damage after a certain value.

So battles are long without damage offer. You cheat :D
(This post was last modified: 11.08.2014 20:52 by Valery.)
11.08.2014 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Algor Away
Administrators

(11.08.2014 20:45)Valery Wrote:  Damage gets offered in the first 1-3 rounds (if lucky 2 times) and then never. I went in some battles until turn 200 and never got offered damage. 4/52 chances, never in 200 turns.
So battles are long without damage offer. You cheat :D

I am now checked 5 fights in a row:
1) 56 rounds, damage card at 9/11/17 (5.4% per round)
2) 45 rounds, damage card at 29/30 (4.4% per round)
3) 42 rounds, damage card at 8/23 (4.8% per round)
4) 105 rounds, damage card at 20/26/48/70/72/73/79/91/94 (8.6% per round)
5) 70 rounds, damage card at 3/29/59 (4.3% per round)

12.08.2014 01:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

I must be really unlucky thenBad

After round 5 i never get it again. My thoughts on the damage issue are:

a) I think should be accorded to overall commander stats. A commander with 8000 HP can not get +8 to damage if damage card is offered every 100 battle turns.
b) I think it should be flagged. it should be proposed one time at least every 50 turns. So you get it 4 times for sure if battle = 200 turns.

Well, is your mod, so I can do tiny modifications only for my game play. For now, I modified the damage to be commander HP:100. So, at start (200%) my commander gets 15 damage, as he starts with 1500 HP. If he receives this card at 8000 HP it should be +80 to damage.
But the card is never offered again, or only once, so I have him often at 8000 HP with only 44 damage, which does not seem to me very realistic. He barely can kill 30 pixies.
With only 44 damage but 170 HP/turn regeneration, there are two issues:

a) he cannot die because the monsters generated can not deal more damage/round
b) he cannot win because he deals too little damage and AI keeps summoning.

Of course, you can go the safe way: get necro, amass 800 zombies-keep them under antimagic-, then destroy the other commander in 4-5 turns. But is a bit boring to use same tactic.
(This post was last modified: 12.08.2014 02:57 by Valery.)
12.08.2014 02:31
Algor Away
Administrators

(12.08.2014 02:31)Valery Wrote:  a) he cannot die because the monsters generated can not deal more damage/round
b) he cannot win because he deals too little damage and AI keeps summoning.

So you 150 rounds invested in defense and then wonder established stalemate?
Look above: normal battle shall not be extended for up to 200-th round. 50-100, at high difficulty levels - 150 maximum, due to the fact that you need to pay more attention to defense. Otherwise fights are boring.

(12.08.2014 02:31)Valery Wrote:  Of course, you can go the safe way: get necro, amass 800 zombies-keep them under antimagic-, then destroy the other commander in 4-5 turns. But is a bit boring to use same tactic.

Why mass zombies? Where are your black dragons? Where hundreds of summoned elemental messengers? Where are golems, gorynyches, dracoliches? Have you ever played for all the fighting built the Titans? You tried to kill enemy commanders with their own archangels? You ended the battle with three of Armageddon in a row?

The main task of the commander - to survive. Sometimes obscured by how hardy squad, frail archers and war machines. Commander can not completely destroy the enemy without support. He needs a physical and / or magical support. Otherwise invest all only into commander will be the most effective tactic.

Of course, you can change the game to your taste, but until you will know all of its features and tactics, such changes will not improve the game.

12.08.2014 15:23
fireman Offline
Forum Moderators

Algor, вообще всё круто, но не хватает фичи из HD видить на сколько продвинется вражеский юнит.
Пишу сюда, так как на эре только в BH играю сейчас.

Ещё уже пора иконку для мода придумать.

Новости по WoG 3.59, ХотА и другим модам.
12.08.2014 15:23
Algor Away
Administrators

(12.08.2014 15:23)fireman Wrote:  Algor, вообще всё круто, но не хватает фичи из HD видить на сколько продвинется вражеский юнит.
Ну такую фичу я не осилю. Да и скорости существ в моде серьезно снижены, прикинуть не трудно. Если фичу можно было бы сделать подключаемым модулем, было б здорово, конечно.

12.08.2014 15:27
Bes Offline

нужен перевод для HC...
Quote:Мод убирает из игры практически всё, кроме сражений, а сами битвы превращает в карточную игру..
Для старта битвы выберите в списке сценариев карту с приставкой "BH"

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ:
В таком режиме максимально чётко оттачивается мастерство тактики и понимания специфики игры...
Новичкам советуем сначала научиться играть в сами Герои 3, или вас ждёт полный разгром 118

Внимательно вникните в описанные ньюансы мода на сайте, а уже потом попробуйте выйграть..

Все недочёты игры и соображения/пожелания можете отправлять автору на algor@oskolnet.ru
12.08.2014 16:50
Valery Offline

Algor, when you play, what map you use or do you use special setup for your mod? Or maybe some heroes get different chances?

I play on pirate island-random hero-, and in 10 games, damage card is offered max 1 time. Often, never. Something wrong here and I changed nothing to the chance

Round 95, still no damage offered. Bad

Bes

Here, translation:

Battle Heroes removes nearly everything from the original game, except battles, which are converted into a card game.

In order to optimally play Battle Heroes, the player should choose from the list of scenario the ones having the prefix BH.

The mod requires an entire mastery of Heroes 3 battle tactics and mechanics.
Thus it is highly recommended for novice players that they first get used to original game before trying Battle Heroes, or they will certainly get frustrated.
Battle Heroes settings are similar to the Heroes III original game, computer players (AI) will enjoy extra bonuses depending on the difficulty selected.

Note:In the first scenario- BH: Fast Tournament-, the sound is disabled. To experience full battle sound effects you may try the other scenarios.

All reviews/thoughts on the game can be sent to algor at oskolnet.ru
(This post was last modified: 12.08.2014 18:59 by Valery.)
12.08.2014 17:36
Algor Away
Administrators

(12.08.2014 17:36)Valery Wrote:  Round 95, still no damage offered. Bad
WTF? It is so unlikely, that it is almost impossible... 105

I play mostly on a fast tournament. All settings are default.
Drop rate for cards (player, AI) not depend on map/hero/terrain/AI scheme etc.

12.08.2014 17:51
Valery Offline

Not only unlikely, but it happens every time almost. The most cards of damage I got was 2, for games up to 200 rounds. I will try to increase chance to see. AI too took it max 2 times, checked.
(This post was last modified: 12.08.2014 17:59 by Valery.)
12.08.2014 17:58
Algor Away
Administrators

(12.08.2014 16:50)Bes Wrote:  нужен перевод для HC...
Quote:Мод убирает из игры практически всё, кроме сражений, а сами битвы превращает в карточную игру..
Для старта битвы выберите в списке сценариев карту с приставкой "BH"

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ:
В таком режиме максимально чётко оттачивается мастерство тактики и понимания специфики игры...
Новичкам советуем сначала научиться играть в сами Герои 3, или вас ждёт полный разгром 118

Внимательно вникните в описанные ньюансы мода на сайте, а уже потом попробуйте выйграть..

Все недочёты игры и соображения/пожелания можете отправлять автору на algor@oskolnet.ru

1) Карту с префиксом ВН выбирать уже не нужно, сейчас мод использует свою папку "maps"
2) Не обязательно сначала учиться играть в Героев. Геймплей мода практически не связан с оригинальным.
3) На сайте описание старое, местами не актуальное, да еще и только на русском. Тут можно посоветовать только внутриигровые описания читать, т.к. эффекты навыков и заклинаний существенно отличаются от привычных.
4) Ну и эту тему можно посоветовать как альтернативный контакт для соображений/пожеланий.

12.08.2014 18:02
Valery Offline

I translated above. Should I add the things you wrote now?
12.08.2014 18:03
Algor Away
Administrators

(12.08.2014 17:58)Valery Wrote:  AI too took it max 2 times, checked.
This is not an indicator AI may have other preferences and choose not damage-card, even if it appears.

Valery, save game before battle on any map and give this save.
I will check and write the number of times there was damage-card. You will do the same.

(12.08.2014 18:03)Valery Wrote:  I translated above. Should I add the things you wrote now?
No, it comments on the text.

12.08.2014 18:10
Bes Offline

Old video must update
http://www.youtube.com/embed/uabHQh-o0MI

Кто сможет небольшой бой (если повезёт ))) ) записать, играя в англ.версию?
12.08.2014 20:48
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »