Current time: 23.03.2024, 22:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Новая система навыков и классов
» без привязки к фракции
Algor Away
Administrators

PerryR, 132
Can I see Bonus/Perk table for Mage?

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
18.03.2019 23:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

Quote:PerryR, 132
Can I see Bonus/Perk table for Mage?

Ah well this was the table I did more than a year ago... 147
Well these things are subject to change and I will do it differently now.
But to give you an idea:
The Mage will most likely be able to improve spells by picking Water,Fire, Earth and so on and I mean all spells, not only damage spells. The system is already scripted and functional.

How can I hide these pictures?
19.03.2019 00:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hippocamus Offline

(18.03.2019 22:44)feanor Wrote:  
Quote:Сами проценты навыков у каждого класса будут, конечно, тоже меняться, причём в сторону радикализации. Приоритетные навыки будут попадаться чаще, а многие вообще будут исключены. То есть одним из стратегических направлений в игре будет выбор класса под желаемое развитие, а возможно и запланированная пересадка с одного класса на другой в нужный момент.
Ага, и мы имеем шанс получить четверку, где ты, единожды выбрав вторичный класс, уже по факту не можешь соскочить, потому что тебе просто-напросто не предлагают иных навыков в нужных количествах (кроме скриптованного комбата)
Ну, не то чтобы. Балансировать надо будет, само собой.
Но примерно так: если у нас воин+зло, то
1 приоритет: воин+зло
2 приоритет: воин+нейтрал, маг+зло, бродяга+зло
3 приоритет: воин+добро, маг+нейтрал, бродяга+нейтрал
4 приоритет: маг+добро, бродяга+добро

Пока навыки 1-го приоритета ещё не все изучены - будет 50%, 30%, 15%, 5% соответственно. Когда изучатся или станут недоступны - само собой получится 0%, 60%, 30%, 10% соответственно.

PerryR,
Thank you, indeed a similar system.
To take into account when drawing up their own distribution.
It would be interesting to look at the bonuses/privileges offered.

-= подпись Гиппокамуса =-
(This post was last modified: 19.03.2019 01:17 by hippocamus.)
19.03.2019 01:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

Quote:It would be interesting to look at the bonuses/privileges offered.

In a first step, this would be the possibility to choose from the new level of secondary skills only the class can access.
For example:

Grandmaster Leadership
Grandmaster Leadership increases your hero's troops' morale by 3.
Also, creatures who had moral in combat deal bonus damage with the next attack.

Master Archery
Master Archery increases the damage done by range attacking creatures by 65% and eliminates obstacle penalty.

Grandmaster First Aid
Grandmaster First Aid gives control of the first aid tent to the hero, healing 300 points of damage to the first unit of the selected stack.
Also increases the life of all units by 15% and the first aid tent revives more dead troops after combat.

Master Mysticism
Master Mysticism allows your hero to regenerate 15 spell points per day.
Also, you have a small chance that damage spells will deal more damage in battle.

and so on...

The second layer of bonuses can be acquired when reaching the next level of that class.
E.g for Mages: Spells deal more damage when cast from a full mana orb.
Warriors: First strike in combat deals bonus damage
Adventurer: Resists the first spell cast by enemies in combat

but these extra privileges are just ideas and not yet implemented.

How do you imagine your privileges for the different classes? I think they are necessary to make the skill system more diverse and interesting.
19.03.2019 01:46
hippocamus Offline

Um. I misunderstood a little.
I thought you were offering the stage of promotion of a class, regardless of the formal level (i.e. Ivor, the level 21 Adventure Master)

(This post was last modified: 19.03.2019 01:54 by hippocamus.)
19.03.2019 01:52
hippocamus Offline

(19.03.2019 01:46)PerryR Wrote:  How do you imagine your privileges for the different classes? I think they are necessary to make the skill system more diverse and interesting.
Modeled on advanced HMM4 classes.
Of course, balanced.
And here, I think, ideas will be many and plenty to choose from - such creative members of the forum well.

19.03.2019 01:59
PerryR Offline

The class is strictly provided through the choice of secondary skills. From the level Basic until Expert. When all regular skills are maxed out (Expert) you can additionally choose from M and GM skills of your class.
If you reach Master in two classes you can choose Master SS from both classes but not GM skills.

Edit:
Quote:Modeled on advanced HMM4 classes.
Ah this is indeed a good idea! I nearly forgot about it.
Like you require Expert Tactics to learn Grandmaster Offense... Its been very long since I last played H4. Certainly a good game.
(This post was last modified: 19.03.2019 02:21 by PerryR.)
19.03.2019 02:08
orzie Offline

Quote:Of course, balanced.
Oh u.
19.03.2019 14:18
Shiva Offline

Бродяга с логистикой и дипломатией всех уделает...
19.03.2019 17:42
PerryR Offline

Quote:Бродяга с логистикой и дипломатией всех уделает...
and a New Skill and Class system would change that?

The word balance shouldn't appear here until the very end and is the least problematic because it is very subjective in H3 WoG.

The question is how a new skill and class system could look like and if there is even interest in a mod that provides one, assumingly the mod would be well done.
(Iam only speaking for me here ofc this is hippocamus thread)
(This post was last modified: 19.03.2019 18:46 by PerryR.)
19.03.2019 18:42
hippocamus Offline

(19.03.2019 17:42)Shiva Wrote:  Бродяга с логистикой и дипломатией всех уделает...
С такой дипломатией как сейчас - да.
Поэтому и нужно балансировать, чтобы и дипломатия/некромантия со скоростью и разведкой вкупе, и магия, и мощь военных навыков - уравновешивали друг друга.
Мне, например, нравится Дипломатия у Орзи.

(This post was last modified: 19.03.2019 19:40 by hippocamus.)
19.03.2019 19:39
Shiva Offline

21.03.2019 18:15
hippocamus Offline

(21.03.2019 18:15)Shiva Wrote:  Вас интересуют усовершенствованные Сказочные Драконы?
Ну как усовершенствованные? С исправлеными багами - да, а вот супер-экстра-ультра-мега-плюс - не очень ))

(This post was last modified: 22.03.2019 02:49 by hippocamus.)
22.03.2019 02:49
Shiva Offline

Shiva, это сообщение, как и предыдущее, совершенно не относится к данной теме. Прекращайте оффтопить.
22.03.2019 21:00
PerryR Offline

Advanced Classes Mod

Below I post a little video that shows the progress. You can see the Hero Alagar who has already advanced to Master Mage class and after picking his last secondary skill "Fire Magic" he has gathered enough class points to reach the Grandmaster Mage level. Now he can learn every Magic Skill to Grandmaster level in the next level ups.

Current stage of development:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqZt_h6j...e=youtu.be
22.03.2019 23:21
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »