Current time: 21.04.2024, 02:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Мод Pandora
» Новые события в ящиках Пандоры.
Night Offline

daemon_n, Вначале тестил, пропустил пару дней без F12, но с game bug fixes.dll из сборки 2.9.12 и не сработало... уже думал наехать высказаться в том ключе, что в данном случае не сработало... Но пропустил ещё день, ради точной проверки и действительно, без F12 и всяких save/load ящик пандоры поднялся и исчез.
И-и-и 5 очков грифиндору Sm

Berserker,кстати DPWSOCKX точно не причём.
Сейчас проверял с файлом из последней сборки, помогла замена game bug fixes.dll (файла из 1.9.14, файлом из 1.9.12) - только одного этого файла. И у меня не вылеты были, а в одно время просто перестали подбираться сундуки пандор, бесконечное количество их было. Бери сколько хочешь, награда то исправно выдавалась...
С вылетами-то как раз изначально в самом моде отсутствовала проверка на
Quote:Нули в Fight_Value и AI_Value в структуре монстра
- сейчас тьфу-тьфу такого не встречалось, игра без крашей.
(This post was last modified: 23.08.2020 17:00 by Night.)
23.08.2020 16:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ElfbI Offline

Night, у меня dll от 2.9.13 как раз не от 2.9.14

The dreams you kill will break your heart
(This post was last modified: 23.08.2020 17:05 by ElfbI.)
23.08.2020 17:05
Night Offline

ElfbI, откуда 2.9.13, когда мне daemon_n, сказал в личке на мой ПМ, что такой сборки не было? Промежуточная версия? Скинь в ПМ плиз свою версию game bug fixes.dll, я проверю с ней сетевую. Может поможет и окажется иной, чем те, что у меня есть (3 версии аж)
23.08.2020 17:29
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

ElfbI, Night, есть плагин в чистой эре, а есть модифицированный плагин для сборки. Не запутайтесь

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
23.08.2020 17:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

I want to give you a little review, firstly, some Pandora's boxes have sentences written out of the gameplay context,
Image: 5d8cae86c0a0.png
and secondly, all the boxes including normal boxes lack sounds, as if you had muted it in some way, it would be great if you could add the typical MISTERY.WAV sound, to match the typical essence of pandora's box. Yes
23.08.2020 19:23
Night Offline

daemon_n, Хм. Чёт я сейчас полез разбираться, что за куча плагинов таких и как говориться "Ничего не понимаю".

Скачал с дискорда game bug fixes.dll, от 21.04.2020, объёмом 46 592 байт, поставил, проверил, работает. Короче хз, что за, откуда у меня в сборке 1.9.14 (поставленный из установщика) взялся левый файл, с которым не работало ранее, но сейчас скачал, проверил текущую сборку - там абсолютно такой же файл и он рабочий... Сборку я давно то качал, а устанавливал недавно. Непересобирал/перевыкладывал 2.9.14 в процессе с момента анонса?

Если дальше не отвалиться, то...нормально, но блин странно.
(This post was last modified: 23.08.2020 19:28 by Night.)
23.08.2020 19:26
ElfbI Offline

V_Maiko, it was a string identification, your json file is missed maybe? Or in ERA 3 must be different way for it? Also there is no en version, and en json file, must it be the reason?

Cause on your screen there is the first string "Pandora box? do you want to open it" in rus file. There is no bug 100%. My English is pure. so i can't translate my mod

I will add a sound in next version of mod for new boxes, but old ones must have it, because mod do not rewrite them. I checked sounds and normal boxes have one of next sounds:
pickup01.82M;
pickup02.82M;
pickup03.82M;
pickup04.82M;
pickup05.82M;
pickup06.82M;
pickup07.82M

(This post was last modified: 23.08.2020 20:14 by ElfbI.)
23.08.2020 20:02
V_Maiko Offline

ElfbI, Ok, maybe the first thing I can fix it myself, besides that I will translate it into English for you. But the second I'm not talking about the pickup sounds, I'm talking about the Mystery.wav sound (sound that plays when you visit or interact with the object by default).
23.08.2020 20:32
Night Offline

ElfbI, да в таких случаях и гугл-транслейт подойдёт. Тем более он стал более-менее адекватно работать. Далеко не идеал, но уже пойдёт. А после перевода добавляешь в Lang папку, readme.txt файлом:

Вот как-то так можно использовать, а V_Maiko, раз предложил, доведёт до ума. Ему как носителю языка всяко лучше будет.
Image: BW1DlD2.png Image: 7TryCnK.png

Как-то так получилось. Насчёт смысла фраз не уверен. Наверно звучит, как у нас армяне говорят =)
(This post was last modified: 23.08.2020 20:48 by Night.)
23.08.2020 20:37
V_Maiko Offline

Night, Thank you very much for getting ahead of me, I really appreciate it very much Ab
23.08.2020 20:39
ElfbI Offline

V_Maiko, a have adopted google translate a little https://yadi.sk/d/QLDrsJAF9qtAKg will be glad if you can fix my mistakes

Mystery.wav sound seems missing at my era, so if i try force it to play, i have a resource manager popup. And old boxes also just have one of sounds in previous post

(This post was last modified: 24.08.2020 03:52 by ElfbI.)
23.08.2020 21:39
ElfbI Offline

Мод перезалит.

Добавлен звук подбора коробки
Слегка понерфлено сражение.
Добавлена поддержка английского языка (уровень гугл-транслейт+)

(This post was last modified: 25.08.2020 04:30 by ElfbI.)
25.08.2020 04:28
V_Maiko Offline

ElfbI, Thank you very much for the update 132, I have several types of pandora's box in my mod and they all work correctly (all are subtype 0), but I still have problems if I try to make a pandora's box subtype 1 be generated via replacing (for the terrain of water) I will try to provide you with more information later Ab

Image: Screenshot-1.png

Ps: The sound that is played when you visit or interact with the object (Mystery.wav) is still missing. I'll wait in the next update for that sound.
25.08.2020 05:05
ElfbI Offline

V_Maiko, water pandora is great idea. You are trying to force game to generate new subtype boxes, right? But you can place normal box on the water surface and then replace its .def, don't you? Or that is principal?

About the sound - with and without mod i have the same sound via interacting the box. This Mystery.wav file is missing in my game or something i cannot understand about your words. Should i upload some video?

(This post was last modified: 25.08.2020 05:43 by ElfbI.)
25.08.2020 05:43
V_Maiko Offline

(25.08.2020 05:43)ElfbI Wrote:  V_Maiko, water pandora is great idea. You are trying to force game to generate new subtype boxes, right? But you can place normal box on the water surface and then replace its .def, don't you? Or that is principal?

It's somewhat more complex, the pandora's box of water has nothing to do with the previous ones, and so that my replacement script can detect it are the reasons why it is subtype 1, my idea is to emulate HotA's pandora's box that is generated in water Image: Pandora%27s_Box_%28water%29.gif ERA certainly needs a mechanic like that and even more thanks to your script.
(No matter how much I write that terrain type of Pandora's box is water in zaobjct.txt, zeobjct.txt and zobjct.txt, the game always generates them on land, so my only option is for via replacing).

(25.08.2020 05:43)ElfbI Wrote:  About the sound - with and without mod i have the same sound via interacting the box. This Mystery.wav file is missing in my game or something i cannot understand about your words. Should i upload some video?

I mean that in my game that sound is not reproduced and that every time I interact with the box it is on mute, Pickup sound is heard, but Mystery.wav that should be played during pandora's box interaction in your mod is muted.
Hope someone else can explain it to you better, maybe you are not so used to the sound environment of the game, but it really is necessary for a more realistic experience in the game.
25.08.2020 06:53
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »