Current time: 22.04.2024, 00:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
ERA III
Valery Offline

Oh, thanks a lot.

Don't upload them for now, I will probably recover my passwords in 2-3 weeks
30.05.2021 02:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

Is Panda's assembly based on Era III? I need to update Tew4 with scripts so I will start testing it with. Should I look for specific incompatibilities or is fine? So far my mods only worked on Era II but I see scripts at start seem to work fine.
30.05.2021 02:26
V_Maiko Offline

Valery, I have tested TEW 2, 3 and 4 in ERA 3 and the maps play correctly without scripting errors and something else, the only thing I have to comment on is that the gameplay has possibly been altered so it is required to play the entire maps to see if it's playable from start to finish as it should be. You yourself know how to play your own maps and if you know how the differences are playing with ERA 2.46 and ERA 3.x.x.
(This post was last modified: 30.05.2021 02:38 by V_Maiko.)
30.05.2021 02:36
Panda Away
Moderators

Valery,
- My build is based on the latest version of ERA 3.8.
- Contains all the latest plugins from Igrik, with the exception of the wog native dialogs.era plugin, after the release of the assembly it has already been updated several times, so that in Era, which I have in the assembly, there is already a slightly outdated plugin. As soon as possible - I will update.
- To search for incompatibilities and changes, you first need to familiarize yourself with the list of changes, starting with the first version of Era 3. They are there, maybe. many scripts had to be optimized for the new Era 3.
- Unfortunately, not all scripts work correctly: some need to be optimized for the new era (and some are even better to rewrite from scratch), but unfortunately there is no one to do all this now.

Тот, кто просыпается рано - жаворонок, поздно - сова. А тот, кто плохо спит и ходит с черными кругами под глазами - панда!
30.05.2021 04:40
Valery Offline

I am not really looking for changes in WoG scripts, as most of my maps are stand alone, no need wog. I will check later for TEW2/3 which need a setup.dat, we will see. I am looking for older syntax no longer working, so far negative y vars work, I was gladly surprised, ouf!.

I noticed we can't dissemble combos when equipped - need to place in backpack for that, was this intended?
(This post was last modified: 30.05.2021 05:07 by Valery.)
30.05.2021 05:06
Panda Away
Moderators

Valery, I didn't quite understand the last question, do you mean prefab combo artifacts? I recently checked their work - everything is fine, but the weirdness of combo artifacts with a backpack is already more in the HD mod, or in the Era binary patch. I do not advise using the script 730, there may be crashes.

Тот, кто просыпается рано - жаворонок, поздно - сова. А тот, кто плохо спит и ходит с черными кругами под глазами - панда!
30.05.2021 05:14
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Valery, old scripts should work. The syntax is 99.9% the same. Negative y-variables became global, but in compatibility mode (ErmLegacySupport=1 in heroes3.ini) they work exactly as they did in WoG 3.58: preserved between WoG 3.58 triggers except functions.

Quick f..t variables became fully local. It means each trigger have its own f..t and it's easy to write safe loops now:

":;" is not a must anymore. !!if/el/en and !!re/br/co may be terminated by single ";". But old syntax is supported too.

I tried TEW a bit and Atlantis after running through converter. Both worked. When you press F11 or when ERM error occurs, look at Debug\Era\erm tracking.erm. You'll find all executed ERM commands with files and line numbers their. Much easier to track issues if any.

Era definitely does not change how combo arts are dissembled: probably it's HD mod bug fix.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
30.05.2021 05:31
Valery Offline

Yeah, I mean when a combo like admiral hat for example is equipped, right-clicking on it doesn't offer dissemble action. When in backpack it does.

HD maybe? I will look into setup
30.05.2021 05:51
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Panda, Валера говорит, что сборные артефакты не разбираются, если надеты на героя, а не лежат в рюкзаке. Странно это.

Поддержать проект
30.05.2021 05:58
Panda Away
Moderators

Berserker, я проверил сборные комбо-артефакты после 2 жалоб, что они не работают, всё работает, но заметил эту странность. Проверял только бинарник. Думаю, что это как то связано с изменением/исправлением HD-мода, по логу:
5.2 RC14 -> 5.2 RC15 (11.12.2020)
[-] Баг с фейковым переполнением рюкзака и связанный краш.
[-] WoG/ERA: поправлен функционал сборки и разборки сборных артефактов прямо в рюкзаке.

У меня конечно есть версия RC14, но проверить пока что нет возможности, может когда-нибудь потом. 105

30.05.2021 06:12
V_Maiko Offline

Berserker, Panda, Talking about something similar, 'One slot combo artifact' plugin is enabled by default and is quite annoying, recomending to disable it natively.
(This post was last modified: 30.05.2021 06:52 by V_Maiko.)
30.05.2021 06:51
Panda Away
Moderators

V_Maiko,
I have already said many times that if something annoys or dislikes someone, no one forces anyone to use my assembly, and he can:
1. Use the assembly of Dimon.
2. Use a clean assembly (this is what it was created for).
3. Make your own assembly.

* And yes, I included this patch for a reason, there was a good reason for it.

30.05.2021 10:32
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Серьёзно? Однослотовые сборные арты по умолчанию? Это ведь коренное изменение геймплея и баланса. У меня отключён был:
D:\Heroes 3 Play\Mods\WoG\EraPlugins\AfterWoG\one slot combo arts.bin.off

Поддержать проект
30.05.2021 16:19
Panda Away
Moderators

Berserker, да, всё верно, по умолчанию в Эра он отключен. Ab

30.05.2021 16:22
Valery Offline

I disabled it too, otherwise I may have a problem late game

30.05.2021 16:23
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »