Current time: 23.04.2024, 16:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
ERA III
igrik Offline
Administrators

Berserker, обрати внимание, даже расстановка лучников изменилась.
скрин (Click to View)
Валерий, если ты забыл, использует ERA 2.9.15

game bug fixes extended.dll || My Plugins || My GitHub
29.11.2023 21:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berserker Offline
Administrators

3.9.5 уже использует. Понял, спасибо.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
30.11.2023 01:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Bug report:
Stange interaction between Death Stare of Paralyse of commanders.

In WoG/ERA 2.9.14, there's no interaction between Death Stare and Paralyse. They are standalone events and won't interfere with each other. Yet in ERA 3.9.5, if a commander leans both Paralyse and Death Stare, this could happen:
- The chance of triggering Death Stare becomes rather low, instead of 100% (it should be 100% according to documents)
- If Death Stare triggers after Paralyse, the kill amount of Death Stare would become one, instead of commander level/victim creature level (documents).
Both issues don't appear in WoG/ERA 2.9.14.

Here are save games for testing

Tips:
You can cast Teleport spell to teleport the commander to any tile and attack and see the difference.
The issue exists in "raw" era 3.9.5 without game bug fixes extended.dll.

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 30.11.2023 20:01 by Archer30.)
30.11.2023 20:01
igrik Offline
Administrators

Archer30, вы слижком углубляетесь в ненужные моменты. Командиры и так имбалансны.
Связка Смертельного взгляда и Паралича ещё со времён вога работала неккоректно - пусть остаётся и так.
Как и то, что кавалерийский бонус не работает одновременно с полётом.
А дыхание дракона с круговой атакой.

Таких недочётов много, и исправлять их в настоящее время, я считаю, неккоректно.

30.11.2023 20:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Noel Offline

С командиром единственное что раздражает - это необходимость в каждом бою каждый ход руками переключать бить рукой или стрелять ему. Было бы хорошо чтоб запоминало и не только на протяжении боя, а и после него.
30.11.2023 20:48
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

igrik, this issue has been reported by players quite often. At first, I had the same reaction "Well, this is just expected". yet more and more reports come in and I decided to test today and made this bug report here.

Quote:Связка Смертельного взгляда и Паралича ещё со времён вога работала неккоректно - пусть остаётся и так.
Nope. I attached 4 save games based on ERA 2.9.14 and ERA 3.9.5 for the convenience of testing. I did see a difference.

Commanders are indeed overpowered. But it should be a nerf in general instead of relying on a unique skill combination (Death Stare + Paralyze). Sometimes you are forced to learn a commander skill, like in Commander Witch Huts (option 66) or just leveling up. It doesn't feel right having to downgrade your commander's strength in this way.

Btw I don't think this requires recreating a lot of code to fix. It might just be a small mistake since Bersy recreated the new random roll mechanism.

(This post was last modified: 30.11.2023 21:25 by Archer30.)
30.11.2023 21:21
igrik Offline
Administrators

(30.11.2023 21:21)Archer30 Wrote:  Nope. I attached 4 save games based on ERA 2.9.14 and ERA 3.9.5 for the convenience of testing. I did see a difference.
Archer30, they differ only in the chance of falling out, because the grain of the random number generator has changed.
The very logic of behavior is not. And she's just like I've described since the time, not even that ERA 2.46, It was like that back in WoG 3.58f

UPD:

But here you will encounter another problem - first the paralyze is performed, then the death stare. And this already depends on the location of the functions in the SOD section. And it is already extremely difficult to fix this, so as not to break a lot of other mods. And this completely devalues the paralyze in this form.

That's why I wrote "you need to leave it as it is and not touch it"

01.12.2023 00:31
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

igrik, that's persuasive. After re-testing and thinking, I agree that it's best to leave it as it is.

Quote:С командиром единственное что раздражает - это необходимость в каждом бою каждый ход руками переключать бить рукой или стрелять ему. Было бы хорошо чтоб запоминало и не только на протяжении боя, а и после него.
Not a bad idea. What does igrik think? Rolleyes

01.12.2023 02:59
igrik Offline
Administrators

(30.11.2023 20:48)Noel Wrote:  С командиром единственное что раздражает - это необходимость в каждом бою каждый ход руками переключать бить рукой или стрелять ему. Было бы хорошо чтоб запоминало и не только на протяжении боя, а и после него.
Сделано. Плагин на гите.
Важно! Но нужно потестировать, ибо я дотошно не проверял.

01.12.2023 04:13
Noel Offline

Я проверю, спасибо, играю частенько
01.12.2023 08:54
Noel Offline

Работает, спасибо. К слову заметил еще проблемы с модом Human AI. Ставлю режим усиления с 20 дня, режим сложный с 50 дня, в итоге наблюдаю, что АИ совершенно почти не развивается. Банки существ рядом с замком не грабит, часто стоит на месте, существ не присоединяет, параметры набираются очень слабо, существ очень мало. Проблема по моему появилась где то с 2 апдейта назад. Уж не знаю как можно АИ усилить, чтоб он хоть как то был вызовом.
01.12.2023 09:06
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

There is a bug that has been a year I reported it to Bersy in pm, and I just hope it to be fixed soon.

!!UN:U for counting the number of towns or looking for the next town can be mistaken if a hero standing in the red zone, like this:
Image: ghLkg49.png

Download a save game with hero stuck at red zone

Script for counting the number of towns:

Steps to reproduce:
- Load the save game I uploaded OR create a new map and move the hero into the red zone of a town
- Execute my script for counting town number
- Move the hero out of the red zone
- Execute my script for counting town number and see the difference from the previous step
Ideally, you will see that after moving the hero out of the red zone, the number of towns is 1 less. This is because in the previous counting, the hero in the red zone was recon as a town. Enabling the check of TR:P will return the real result of town number.

(This post was last modified: 04.12.2023 08:49 by Archer30.)
04.12.2023 08:47
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(04.12.2023 08:47)Archer30 Wrote:  There is a bug that has been a year I reported it to Bersy in pm, and I just hope it to be fixed soon.

!!UN:U for counting the number of towns or looking for the next town can be mistaken if a hero standing in the red zone, like this:
Image: ghLkg49.png

Не баг. Так специально сделано. Вы должны понимать логику работы команды !!UN:U - она не предназначена для подсчёта количества городов, она считает только количество жёлтых квадратов для определённых типов/подтипов объектов. Естественно, что герои с лодками в ней намеренно игнорируются - так запрограммировано Славой Сальниковым.

Количество городов на карте игра выссчитает из размера выделенной памяти на все структуры городов - это и быстро и вам не придётся перебирать все клетки карты на наличие города. Делайте так же точно на ERM c помощью !!UN:C - мой вам совет. Завязывайте с костылями.

Если всё же хочется делать "по-воговски", то вам придётся применять бинарные патчи до и после !!UN:U для отключения/включения игнорирования героев и лодок - пример есть в скриптах ERA+ (где я не стал менять воговскую логику, хотя надо было, но было лень).
(This post was last modified: 04.12.2023 09:27 by XEPOMAHT.)
04.12.2023 09:18
Berserker Offline
Administrators

XEPOMAHT, там герой не в лодке должен стоять, а на красной клетке. Почему это мешает подсчёту жёлтых клеток входа?

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
04.12.2023 09:49
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(04.12.2023 09:49)Berserker Wrote:  там герой не в лодке должен стоять, а на красной клетке. Почему это мешает подсчёту жёлтых клеток входа?

Герой на карте - такой же объект "со входом" как и все остальные. На красной клетке герой физически стоять не может (клетка автоматически заменится на желтую, после снова сменится на красную согдасно маскам препятствий объекта, когда герой с неё уйдёт - видимо в RoE были ошибки с попаданием героя на препятствия, поэтому разработчики позаботились, чтобы игрок мог продолжить при этом игру), а !!UN:U просто увидит у города 2 жёлтых квадрата вместо одного. Всё просто.
04.12.2023 10:02
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »