Current time: 21.04.2024, 01:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
ERA III
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Ah, I see, thanks for the info!

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 04.03.2022 19:32 by Archer30.)
03.03.2022 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

I know it's a lot to ask, but in order to give more visibility to the user, I wish there was an in-game UI about disabling plugins in the plugin manager. I can't help but think of a day when I want to do something completely different with my mod, but people won't like it or will make irreversible ACM compatibility, so I'd give them the option to easily disable the plugins they want in an interface. visible and noticeable even to the most distracted.

Let's be honest, most casual gamers don't know about the existence of plugin managers nor do they bother to disable plugins that could benefit them to remove features they don't need in some mods like mine. There are people who don't like new artifacts? So they have to disable emerald.dll, but no one bothers to go to mod manager and then plugins, or worse, go to wog's plugins manager separately.
04.03.2022 14:04
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, much simpler make plugin working depending on option is enabled

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
04.03.2022 16:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

(04.03.2022 16:24)daemon_n Wrote:  V_Maiko, much simpler make plugin working depending on option is enabled

However, the goal is to give priority to mod plugins, just as we did with scripts. Plugins are essentially more important in large mods like mine to disable non-scripting features.
04.03.2022 18:28
Berserker Offline
Administrators

If you place empty file (size 0) with the same name and extension as plugin in your mod and your mod has higher priority, the plugin will be disabled.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
04.03.2022 22:30
V_Maiko Offline

(04.03.2022 22:30)Berserker Wrote:  If you place empty file (size 0) with the same name and extension as plugin in your mod and your mod has higher priority, the plugin will be disabled.

That's not what I mean at all, I mean implement manager plugins or something similar within the game as a switch to disable options, and I'm not referring to third-party mods, I mean my own plugins so that users have the visibility that they can disable them if they wish. I can't expand my mods, if there are users with various complaints/feedback about possible implementations that they don't want, either because the future plugins won't work with ACM or because they previously preferred not to have them. It already happened to me when adding artifacts with emerald, but I let it slide as it didn't affect compatibility. But there are new things I want to try to keep expanding my mod, for example new secondary skills or new spells, something that would be completely rejected in ACM.
Optionally ACM support will still be present in future updates, but I want some way for new users, mere mortals regarding mods, to understand in a straightforward way that they can disable unwanted plugins within the game.

It's kind of hard for you to understand, because older generations of the H3 community have never had high caliber mods like mine, but this could be highly beneficial in the long run.

I can tell you a simple way to implement something like that, in Master of Puppets the system is similar. It is only to create a button in the main menu or in any new game menu and that button can redirect you to disable/enable the plugins of the mod that you want by opening the plugins window of the respective mod that is in mod manager for example. Yes
05.03.2022 01:01
Darhalas Offline

Товарищ @Berserker, два года на форум не забегал, новых версий не качал-и на тебе. Не открываются ссылки https://mods.hmm35.ru/Era%20Update.exe
ВПН включал-выключал, где мог быть залогинен-залогинен. Ничего не понимаю. Ответ на форуме сам поискать попробовал, но мог провтыкать. Бажожда, поясните непутёвому(
09.03.2022 01:59
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Darhalas, приветствую. Запрос в техподдержку отправил. А пока рекомендую воспользоваться готовой сборкой:
http://wforum.heroes35.net/showthread.php?tid=5235

Поддержать проект
09.03.2022 12:04
Raistlin Away
Moderators

V_Maiko, it is very hard because when the game is opened all patches are already done, and I am not sure that there is a way to find and disable all of them. In my opinion it will be easier to make a switch in the plugin and connect it with a WoG-option. I did the same thing with new heroes in my mod. I also have an option to disable all new content (new monsters and artifacts), and something like that can be used in the future plugins.

Создал новый глобальный мод: WoG Ultra Edition
10.03.2022 10:13
V_Maiko Offline

Raistlin, So is it possible to disable the plugins function by scripting like switch? I want something like that, for example; I'll make a wog option called "TUM: New Secondary Skills", this script will allow the plugin to be enabled/disabled to allow TUM to be used seamlessly with ACM when this option is disabled.
11.03.2022 16:51
Raistlin Away
Moderators

V_Maiko, it is hard to enable or disable a plugin, so my solution was to add functions that undo changes of my mod when a player enables the option.

Создал новый глобальный мод: WoG Ultra Edition
11.03.2022 17:17
Suft Offline

Berserker, Предлагаю кровавым драконам сделать не шанс вампиризма 50% а 15-20% вампиризма действующего всегда

Насчёт сантагремлинов - они стали самыми сильными нейтралами и если они разделены на 7 отрядов практически невозможно их пробить
Всегда на старте игры боюсь чтобы проход к лесопилке не охраняли санты - тогда нужно как то вертеться без ресурсов
Никого так не боюсь как сантагремлинов - приходится ждать достаточного кол-во стрелков и делить на 7 отрядов чтобы это пробить
В битвах с ними часто проигрываю или теряю почти всю армию - на начальном этапе это просто ужас
Урона 4-5 им надо и тогда они будут равны своей цене а так черезчур сильны

ERA HD Edition 0.6.4: ENG / RU
Сooperative no bugs: Yandex / Google

(This post was last modified: 26.03.2022 07:54 by Suft.)
26.03.2022 07:35
Berserker Offline
Administrators

У санта-гремлинов урон в среднем стал 5 на единицу без штрафа за дальность. Но это третье улучшение и Боевая Ценность у них соответствующая.

Поддержать проект
26.03.2022 15:01
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Hi! It looks like MM:S still relies on z var to work

Possible to improve?

________

It looks like i^battle_withoutHuman^ lost its definition from Era Erm Framework, while it's been used by i^battle_isVisible^;

I would proposed this to be added in between:

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 29.03.2022 14:43 by Archer30.)
29.03.2022 10:37
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Archer30, afair, no easy solution.
Seems like I forgot to replace i^battle_withoutHuman^ with ^battle_aiOnly^. Thanks.

Поддержать проект
29.03.2022 22:33
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »