Current time: 09.05.2024, 12:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Third Upgrade Mod [Amethyst Edition] v2.18.2
» Third Upgrade creatures, additional units in town and lots of additional content.
V_Maiko Offline

daemon_n, It will be more complicated than you think because if I add all the creatures of level 7 and 8, (downgrade and upgrade) in the same dwelling I think that the ERM will collapse wherever you see, no matter well written it is because has no logic, so I think I will only focus on level 8 dwellings and their respective upgrade to make the script for "Resistance I" work. Remember there is a second upgrade for level 8 creatures.
(This post was last modified: 19.03.2020 23:41 by V_Maiko.)
19.03.2020 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, then it must not add 8lvl creatures when you attack upg 7lvl. You should enforce disable "additional upgrades" script.

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
19.03.2020 23:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

daemon_n, That script is never enabled, in fact, it seems unnecessary, and from that I go, level 7 dwelling will remain the same with the difference that both downgrade and upgrade can be recruited once the dwelling is obtained, the same will be with level 8 with their respective dwelling.
20.03.2020 00:19
Berserker Offline
Administrators

daemon_n, forget about those old scripts. No sense to rely on them at all, imo.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
20.03.2020 00:50
V_Maiko Offline

Berserker, I was thinking about using your "Extended Dwellings" script for my mod, but I can't stop thinking about how to make it work with my "New Upgrades" script because what I want is; Buy the special building first, and then I want your script enabled so that the Third Upgrades are available to be recruited within the cities. I don't want the slots for the new units to be available before buy the special building.

It is a very ambitious idea what occurred to me. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 20.03.2020 01:14 by V_Maiko.)
20.03.2020 01:14
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Extended Dwellings mod/script should be updated to support building requirements. I cannot help you right now, but it's definitely possible.

Поддержать проект
20.03.2020 03:23
V_Maiko Offline

Berserker, If you know how to help me, talk me on the daemon_n discord server that I am also there, it will be easier to explain everything I should do, when you have time. 132
20.03.2020 03:34
Berserker Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, what building do you plan to use as special one?

Поддержать проект
20.03.2020 05:08
V_Maiko Offline

Berserker,No, the special building is actually a script, when you right click on a Capitol or City Hall, a dialog box will appear that will tell you the resources you need to buy it, once you get it the New Third Upgrades will be unlocked for that city. Image: castle-1.jpg
20.03.2020 19:50
Berserker Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, that's easy then. Extended Dwellings has all functions you need. Just call !!FU(dex_SetDwellingSlotByTownId) right after special virtual building is built.
Besides, in Era 3.0 in event
you can check if special virtual building is built for particular town and if so, change $xUpgType$ to appropriate value, based on $xMonType$ original type.

Поддержать проект
20.03.2020 23:50
V_Maiko Offline

Thank you very much! I will test that, it may take a long time to make the script completely reliable for use and published, if I have problems I'll consult you 132
21.03.2020 00:22
V_Maiko Offline

Update to v1.3.0

[-]Fixed related text about the requirements to buy the new special structure.
[-]Various decorative objects and graphic variety have been added to enrich the gaming experience.
[-]Improved the Acid Wyvern sprite the way it looks on the World Map.
[-]Reduced Guardians of Zeus' health from 850hp to 750hp, thanks to Harrowk for providing me with the review to better balance creatures.
[-]The new dragons have been completely removed from the game at the request of their original creator.

The main update of this version are the great graphic variety that I added and that are generated freely in a random map.
The reason for this update is to stimulate the desire to collect resources, the human mind is easily surprised by the new things it sees and wants to possess. By including new resource variants, people will once again have the same thrill of collecting as the first time they played the game.

Compatible with the Grossmaster's "Wog Fix" mod, if you first delete the "cprsmall.def" and "twcrport" files inside the .pac "Wog FiX.pac" it's mandatory to delete them if you want to have both mods because those two defs collide with my mod and Grossmaster producing a inevitable crash.
(This post was last modified: 24.03.2020 09:03 by V_Maiko.)
24.03.2020 08:55
Berserker Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, what if you place Third Upgrade higher in mod manager. No crash?

Поддержать проект
24.03.2020 17:18
V_Maiko Offline

Berserker, The priorities in modmanager are no longer as effective as before, currently the order of the mods no longer matters to me since I don't see any effect that favors me, it always works in the same way no matter the priority established.
24.03.2020 17:42
Berserker Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, that's simply not true. Mod priorities always work. Show me your Mods\list.txt, please.

Поддержать проект
24.03.2020 19:26
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »