Current time: 23.04.2024, 12:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Third Upgrade Mod [Amethyst Edition] v2.16.1
» Third Upgrade creatures, additional units in town and lots of additional content.
V_Maiko Offline

daemon_n has informed me (enter to the link via Discord), my high-level creatures and WoG's aren't gaining experience correctly.
The problem seems to be intermittent and may not be reproducible.
(This post was last modified: 12.10.2020 03:25 by V_Maiko.)
12.10.2020 03:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

Did i?105

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
12.10.2020 12:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

Thank you Maiko for making this new update, I had the chance to sneak-peak it yesterday and the random generated maps look really beautiful. The addition of objects from the Freds Object Patch is fantastic. 132

There is a small problem with Stack Experience for some of the new creatures added with Amethyst, sometimes they get negative Exp or loose all Stack Exp. Nothing to serious.
12.10.2020 13:00
V_Maiko Offline

PerryR, I do my best, also need to adapt the emerald tower compatibility.
12.10.2020 19:23
PerryR Offline

yes but keep in mind that emerald tower script is not to blame.
The problem is that Amethyst Plugin does not transfer !!MA receiver commands in save games. So new creatures lose their bonus once the save gets loaded.
12.10.2020 19:42
Berserker Offline
Administrators

PerryR, and that what majaczek should implement.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
12.10.2020 21:15
V_Maiko Offline

Update to v.2.5.0

-Improved Amethyst: Emerald Tower now work even with save play. Implemented Preventive Counter Strike, Range Retaliation and Reduce Defense. Defense Bonus and Protection from Shooting could be implemented in the next Update.
-Fixed AI in Creature Bank Creator by PerryR.
-Loopsounds plugin implemented, thanks to Strigo.
-Added content pertaining to the VCMI expansion mod "The Tides of War": 21 new creatures, 12 new dwellings, and 6 new creature banks.
-3 new creatures along with their respective dwellings were additionally created.
-Fixed some menor bugs in Third Upgrade Mod.erm.
-Minor balances for Divine Phoenix and Spectral Behemoth.
29.11.2020 23:48
V_Maiko Offline

This mod was tested in last official assembly version.

Any feedback about the loopsounds, contact to Strigo via Discord.
Any unknown crash with another unofficial assembly, contact to Panda.
Everything else can be contacted by me.
30.11.2020 00:00
Raistlin Away
Moderators

Loopsounds?? Is it what I think it is??

Создал новый глобальный мод: WoG Ultra Edition
30.11.2020 00:04
V_Maiko Offline

Raistlin, yes, is what you think, it was a surprise even for me, but it was nothing secret, everything was exposed in Discord.
30.11.2020 00:06
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(30.11.2020 00:00)V_Maiko Wrote:  Any feedback about the loopsounds, contact to Strigo via Discord.
Any unknown crash with another unofficial assembly, contact to Panda.
Everything else can be contacted by me.

Чего вперёд паровоза бежите? Дождитесь, когда сделают на самой Эре, раз Берсеркер обещал поддержку пользовательских лупов.

(30.11.2020 00:06)V_Maiko Wrote:  it was a surprise even for me, but it was nothing secret, everything was exposed in Discord.

Думаю, что такие вещи рекомендуется всё же добавлять централизованно. А не как придётся. Патч на лупы - 33 места в коде игры для лимита лупов = 115, если лупов необходимо больше - потребуется расширить всю функцию (её выкладывал в разобранном виде Берсеркер, если кому-то интересно). Если у Strigo меньше, значит его плагин просто не доделан, был выложен сырым и будет опрокидывать игру при возврате на карту приключений из любых диалогов.
(This post was last modified: 30.11.2020 00:55 by XEPOMAHT.)
30.11.2020 00:45
V_Maiko Offline

XEPOMAHT, The plugin is a beta I will use it temporarily or permanently depending on how it will be developed in ERA.
For now I publish it as a test prototype and it can be improved if required.

The only thing I can say is that the plugin works correctly, but sounds with very low decibels will be heard very low or almost nothing.

Now that I remember correctly, if Berserker plans to implement loopsounds with Erm Framework Mod then I'd better forget about wanting to use it, because all the mods that use Erm Framework Mod are of the latest version and I want my mod to be backward compatible.
Otherwise I would have freely embedded Mixed Neutrals or Unlimited Music in my mod.
(This post was last modified: 30.11.2020 01:00 by V_Maiko.)
30.11.2020 00:52
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(30.11.2020 00:52)V_Maiko Wrote:  The only thing I can say is that the plugin works correctly, but sounds with very low decibels will be heard very low or almost nothing.

Если он использует оригинальный код от SoD, то звуки должны звучать и смешиваться на уровне оригинальных звуков игры. Если звук выводится с помощью сторонней dll (например свободно распространяющейся bass.dll), то тут уже все на совести корректности написанного кода для проигрывания wav/mp3 или любого другого аудио формата.
30.11.2020 01:04
V_Maiko Offline

XEPOMAHT, Let me explain, the author of this plugin told me that it works correctly, it was created by reverse engineering of SoD and has not changed the volume of any sound. The original loopsounds sound correctly, an example I can give you is those from The Tides of War, but third party sounds that seem to have a low sound frequency seem not to be heard at high volume.

Not just any sound can be used as a loopsound and they can sound with the same intensity
(This post was last modified: 30.11.2020 01:32 by V_Maiko.)
30.11.2020 01:14
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(30.11.2020 01:14)V_Maiko Wrote:  but third party sounds that seem to have a low sound frequency seem not to be heard at high volume.

Зависит от битрейта. И чем конвертировали. Для MoP все loop-звуки сжимались в wav mono 177 kb/s. Уровень громкости я настраивал только опытным путём для каждого звука методом прослушивания его непосредственно в игре, оптимальный был немного ниже уровня перегрузки (т.е. при уровне нормализации на шкале громкости ниже красного в редакторе - я использовал Sony Vegas Pro для редактирования loops).

(30.11.2020 01:14)V_Maiko Wrote:  Not just any sound can be used as a loopsound and they can sound with the same intensity

"Грязные" звуки с большим количеством шума использовать нельзя. И обрезка должна быть без щелчков - они очень сильно портят loops.
(This post was last modified: 30.11.2020 01:41 by XEPOMAHT.)
30.11.2020 01:38
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »