Current time: 23.03.2024, 17:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Questions and Answers
The Hai Offline

oh ok please post it here when you do launch it im waiting every day Sm

Image: 15nt9wo.jpg
(This post was last modified: 31.03.2009 22:38 by The Hai.)
31.03.2009 22:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackened Offline

Keep up the good work, guys! Everyone is awaiting WoG 3.59! To me the most important things, in order of priority, are:

•Balance, bugfixes and stability - WoG 3.58f is really good, but bugs is what make it incomplete.
•New stuff - like even more aspects of developing yourself! I like very much the commander, henchmen, creature leveling, the secondary skill remakes, (so that leveling now is much more useful) and so on!
•Campaigns - the last campaigns were very good, though I didn't liked some things. But I believe they can get better! Especially the one in that you start with a single swordsman, it was so good! But I was never able to complete it, can't remember why.

I may be missing some.

Also, you don't need to make new graphics for the new stuff. I really like the things like the Lava/Arctic Sharpshooters, War Monks, Nightmares, level 8 creatures and such. No, it doesn't looks bad - even if it was made just because it's easy - it's very good!

Yeah, just using the basic functions of Photoshop (like "colorize) is really easy, but it makes very good creatures. I even suggest you take a look at the "Possible Creature" thread at heroescommunity.com - http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.ph...genumber=1 - and use something from there.

I have very much suggestions, just if you provide me with some of the information about the game - I believe it's not a secret, you were going to release a website anyway, right? I could even balance numbers, if you have problems with that. I'm not asking to be a part of the WoG team, I just want to help - you need the fans' opinions, right?
05.04.2009 14:05
The Hai Offline

Blackened, your right about everything bro! i would like to see level 9 creatures though LOL

(This post was last modified: 05.04.2009 14:56 by The Hai.)
05.04.2009 14:56
Darty Offline

(05.04.2009 14:56)The Hai Wrote:  Blackened, your right about everything bro! i would like to see level 9 creatures though LOL

neahhh that would be too much.what i suggest that lvl 8 creatures should be different that the lvl 7 creatures with more that just colour...
05.04.2009 15:02
The Hai Offline

thats what im hinting 118

05.04.2009 15:13
Blackened Offline

Well, level 8 creatures don't HAVE to look like the level 7 ones, but similar. It would sorta suck to have something like Forest Lord for level 8 Gold Dragon, or a Monarch for level 8 Archangel. I mean, it could be good, but if it's separate from the existing level 8 creatures. it's much better to see upgrade for something you already know.

Or actually... I'm not sure about that. But I'm sure that the current level 8 creatures rule!
05.04.2009 16:16
The Hai Offline

oh, their stats rule, but the appreances, dont think so just colored.

05.04.2009 19:06
Darty Offline

i don t really like their look right now...and as a suggestion to the wog them i think the just change the skin of lvl 8 creatures...
06.04.2009 02:26
Blackened Offline

It seems you misunderstood me. Level 8 creatures are good because they are on the base of the upgraded level 7. They will be worse if they change - like a dragon level 8 for the Tower (and dragons have nothing to do with titans).

Indeed, they do need a remake - most of them are just recolored versions of the original ones, and they shouldn't be - when Angels upgrade to Archangels, they change so much; when Archangels "upgrade" to Supreme Archangels, they just change their colors. They should have more stuff on them. Like, Hell Hydras could use an extra head or two. Ghost Behemoths should be remade, because they simply don't fit the Behemoth picture - they should do more damage and be less "stealthy" - they rely more on brute power. Archangels could use a halo over their heads, a better sword and, overall, better equipment. Diamond Dragons should be changed somehow - like when Green Dragons become Gold Dragons, they don't just change their color. Overall, every level 8 could use a remake.

However, current level 8 creatures look good enough to me. I would like more to see new content.

Also, I have a suggestion - make henchmen's stack experience at level 10. I always hated the fact that my ordinary creatures can do things my henchman can't...
(This post was last modified: 06.04.2009 14:44 by Blackened.)
06.04.2009 14:44
Darty Offline

black i don t know if it s possible what you are saying there that lvl 8 creatures should look like lvl 7 but with more stuff on them and about the dragon on the tower,it could be a mechanical dragon that would fit just fine.so...andding more stuff on them or change the whole skin of the creatures...i think a change is needed
06.04.2009 14:55
The Hai Offline

well, i quess what we are trying to say is that we like to see new creatures instead of the 8 level creatures that's just colored.

to the admins,Q:are you making new level 8 creatures or your gonna keep them colored?

06.04.2009 22:50
Darty Offline

an answer would be good indeed :D
07.04.2009 01:26
The Hai Offline

@darty and others, which forums do you visit other than this?

07.04.2009 04:48
Efrit Offline
Administrators

2 The Hai

Quote:to the admins,Q: are you making new level 8 creatures or your gonna keep them colored?

Year, we will make new level_8 creatures for 3.59 release.

Welcome to the soldier side,
Where there is no one here but me.
People all grow up to die,
There is no one here but me...
07.04.2009 08:41
Blackened Offline

I visit heroescommunity.com - my nick is the same...

It seems you got me wrong about the level 8 creatures. I meant graphics are not important. But nevermind.

I'd love to see the WoG 3.59 website. Actually, I'm making (editing) a map and adding WoG things in it. So I hope the new towns don't ruin my map (it contains all the nine towns and adding the new ones will make me ruin the "arrangement" of things) as much as the new features improve it.

By the way, is it possible to add some of the new creatures/artifacts a part of a quest in a Seer's Hut? Because right now, they aren't in the list of creatures/artifacts/whatever.
07.04.2009 13:38
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »