Current time: 20.04.2024, 22:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Third Upgrade Mod [Amethyst Edition] v2.16.1
» Third Upgrade creatures, additional units in town and lots of additional content.
Primmortal Offline

(14.03.2020 19:41)V_Maiko Wrote:  
Quote:So they don't have town-alignment right, they remain neutral creature right ?

If you want I can change their alignment to their corresponding faction in next versions, but doing so would stop being neutral and lower morale to any alignment other than Rampart (Sharpshooter) or Tower (Enchanter).
You are so kind, but I think they should remain neutral, for more tactical choice.
14.03.2020 19:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

It didn't convince me of the creatures prices so I'll release another update later to fix that just because I realize it seems unfair.
15.03.2020 00:30
V_Maiko Offline

Update to v1.2.1 In this version the creatures' prices were balanced because many were unfairly inaccessible to buy due to the high cost of additional resources.
15.03.2020 02:18
Primmortal Offline

After a random map with new mod, I feel so excited, but sadly it didn't have new creature dwelling, but it's okay, creature look very fit with concept, but I think chimera is little glitchly, and death knight ( I don't remember its name ) and moon rider ( stronghold ).
With death knight I think if you use concept similar with death paladin in VCMI 3th upgrade mod is more compitable, and upgrad of wolf rider, moon knight doesn't fit with stronghold, do you thinhk so ?
15.03.2020 19:25
V_Maiko Offline

Yes I know, but I had no choice, I had no more sprite options to add, instead of the stronghold rider I could add a simple wolf, but that would have been worse for me the truth. And I don't get the third upgrade sprite for DreadNight that you're talking about, if you could get it for me I'll gladly fix that.
15.03.2020 19:47
V_Maiko Offline

Micro update to 1.2.2, Now Centaur Captain can shoot but with very little ammo and there will be no ability to get additional ammo, the ammo cart will be much more important here.
(This post was last modified: 15.03.2020 22:14 by V_Maiko.)
15.03.2020 22:14
Primmortal Offline

Do u have any futher plan for this mod yet ?
17.03.2020 14:48
V_Maiko Offline

Primmortal, I still have several in fact, but I do not want to take them out at once because later I run out of ideas about future versions to release.
17.03.2020 19:02
V_Maiko Offline

Updated to v1.2.4

-Fix Elves Sacred could't shoot.
-Balanced the price of the Avernum Magogs.
-Added some objects to the map editor.
18.03.2020 00:52
Primmortal Offline

Do you think about adding new campaign or something like that ?
Miracle Cave can be generated in random map yet ?
18.03.2020 07:13
V_Maiko Offline

Quote:Do you think about adding new campaign or something like that ?
Adding campaigns is something a totally new game would do, at most I would create custom maps.

Quote:Miracle Cave can be generated in random map yet?
At the moment I never saw that it was generated before, but it should, according to MOP (creator of Typhon) can be generated freely on a random map. I doubt that you have done something wrong because your addition is as specified by MOP.
18.03.2020 07:24
V_Maiko Offline

For a future version of my mod, it is planned to make all the external dwellings of each faction allow to recruit the 3 types of creatures, not only that, also in dwellings of level 5-7 when you have to face the guards you will have to do it with the 3 types.
Image: unknown.png
Image: Screenshot-1.png

The written event is still very unstable because of the annoying error windows in the script, at least I know it is working but it will take a while for this new feature to be released stably for the next version.
19.03.2020 07:27
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, dont forget about "Resistance" script ability to decrease 1 lvl of the creature's grade. And increasing creatures' growth in the town for each dwell.

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
19.03.2020 11:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

daemon_n, you mean this script? How could I not remember if I used it always? 105 I think it will be one more script that will be disabled in order to use its exclusive replacement of "Third Upgrades mod" (The first was Hero Specialization Boost)
Image: Screenshot-1.png
(This post was last modified: 19.03.2020 19:24 by V_Maiko.)
19.03.2020 19:23
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, i think it is possible. Actually it needs to adopt for standard wog creatures. Cause the game can give supreme archangel when you atack archangels, but with this script only archangels are reduced to Angeles. So you will fight against Angels/archangels/supreme archangels or just Angeles/supreme archangels

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
19.03.2020 23:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »