Current time: 24.03.2024, 08:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Heroes III: Day of Reckoning
» Новое дополнение от MDT team
StasPV Offline

Выпущен тизер трейлер нового дополнения от MDT (или вроде как теперь DOR team)

Информации мало, но из видео понятно, что будет Ледяной клинок, замок Вори, новый ледяной ландшафт, а также в тизере присутствуют работы команды с ранних модификаций, такие как банки существ, строения с фракции Фордж, существа на карте с фракций Приют и Роща (на карте в качестве охраны), возможно, будут добавлены и эти фракции.

А, и ещё, дополнение на базе Heroes 3 Complete.

Тема на Heroes community

Тема на acidcave

Всех с наступившим Новым годом! Не болейте! Всем добра!
01.01.2022 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nevemor Offline

На базе Heroes 3 Complete? То есть всё это добро без ERM и прочих технологий Эры?)
01.01.2022 15:04
Raistlin Away
Moderators

Вероятнее, это vcmi. Но все равно очень круто, я бы сыграл, когда выйдет.

Создал новый глобальный мод: WoG Ultra Edition
01.01.2022 16:40
Nevemor Offline

(01.01.2022 16:40)Raistlin Wrote:  Вероятнее, это vcmi. Но все равно очень круто, я бы сыграл, когда выйдет.

Просто мне интересно, можно ли будет изъять графические ресурсы, уж весьма понравились некоторые объекты там Sm)
01.01.2022 17:09
Str1g0 Offline

It is not VCMI, it is something new built on top of SoD.
01.01.2022 17:14
Raistlin Away
Moderators

Nevemor, когда эта штука выйдет, ресурсы оттуда потянут все 96-copy

Создал новый глобальный мод: WoG Ultra Edition
01.01.2022 17:20
V_Maiko Offline

Please read this message carefully so that you have an idea of what this project is and do not underestimate it.

Let's be clear about this new project, I had contact with one of the developers months before this project was released, and with the little information I have, I only know that this project could be the most ambitious and best of all , and if released, it could even be better than Horn of the Abyss, here I explain my key points as to why this will be the best unofficial expansion if its release is successful:

-This expansion works on a completely new platform: This is not a mod for VCMI, nor for ERA, nor does it have to do with being a global mod like MOP (And of course, do not confuse it at all with "Day of Silence", this is not a global mod). This is a scratch project that could lead to a never-before-seen level of modding in H3, and without the fatal flaws of VCMI. It's an expansion just like HotA would be, but will be moddeable.

-Important development team: In addition to MDT, also according to Fire Paladin, it is in collaboration with former NWC members, providing ideas and developing content of the highest quality. It's not a lie, if you want, ask him. Another thing, programming geniuses like Rose Kavalier are also linked to the project.

-Uncountable new mechanics never seen before and improved beyond the original game: In the new platform where the expansion "Day of Reckoning" is working, new mechanics are also implemented such as a spell book for creatures, a new dialogue engine and new battlefield effects.

As you can see, we are not before a monotonous project for a simple contribution to modding, we are before something that will revolutionize modding again in H3 since the release of WoG.

Please keep this in mind StasPV.
(This post was last modified: 01.01.2022 17:36 by V_Maiko.)
01.01.2022 17:23
Str1g0 Offline

No reason to pull anything out when the whole thing is fully moddable Sm Plus, it's a different graphics format
(This post was last modified: 01.01.2022 17:24 by Str1g0.)
01.01.2022 17:24
Nevemor Offline

V_Maiko Wrote:  Let's be clear about this new project...

That explains a lot, thanks. Even if it eventually fails to be used in old projects, it will motivate me to improve my map project to the next level of modding.
01.01.2022 17:35
V_Maiko Offline

Nevemor, I have been told that even Third Upgrade Mod could be ported on that new platform without ERM and with better mechanics if they release it.
(This post was last modified: 01.01.2022 17:38 by V_Maiko.)
01.01.2022 17:38
Nevemor Offline

(01.01.2022 17:38)V_Maiko Wrote:  Nevemor, I have been told that even Third Upgrade Mod could be ported on that new platform without ERM and with better mechanics if they release it.

This sounds great! I wished in discord that 2022 was a productive year for the heroes community, and it seems my words were heard96
01.01.2022 17:42
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

Ну если AdventurePlugin.dll с этого проекта крутится в некоторых эровских модах под другим названием, то, думаю, что целиком портировать DoR под ЭРУ - вполне реальная задача. В текущей "слитой" версии используется патчер, а функционал полностью аналогичен era.dll и ERA+, т.е. ничего абсолютного нового по части кода я там не нашёл. Нестандартные диалоги, которые можно там найти, могут без проблем быть "портированы" в виде воговского !!DL с прокруткой. По тому, что видно в трейлере, DoR ценен именно графикой от MDT, остальное - шаг в строну относительно WoG/ERA/ERA+.

Ну в общем, это как продолжение Tides of War, т.е. ожидать релиза однозначно стоит (т.к. модом занята именно команда, а не 1 человек, что не может не радовать - в геройском сообществе такие события происходят раз в пятилетку), но, возможно, придётся ждать столько же, сколько мы ждали ToW. Т.е. не быстро.
01.01.2022 20:23
Str1g0 Offline

"AdventurePlugin" was specifically made for Vmaiko's mod, it's a cut part of the sound integration in the real deal but adjusted to era. It doesn't contain any other kind of functionality and comparing it with the whole project is naive. You didn't find anything different in terms of code because we didn't show everything yet.
(This post was last modified: 01.01.2022 20:54 by Str1g0.)
01.01.2022 20:41
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(01.01.2022 20:41)Str1g0 Wrote:  "AdventurePlugin" was specifically made for Vmaiko's mod, it's a cut part of the real deal but adjusted to era. You didn't find anything different in terms of code because we didn't show everything yet.

Да, только там зачем-то было оставлено много информации о DoR. Включая названия функций, по которым можно примерно догадаться о том, что Вы меняете в SoD-овском коде. Для мода Vmaiko Вы почему-то не позаботились о выпуске "чистой" версии плагина, а оставили всё как есть. Понятно, что плагин уже устарел, т.к. DoR не стоит на месте, но то, что люди, диассемблирующие чужие плагины, узнали о DoR задолго до официального анонса - увы факт. 105
01.01.2022 20:55
Str1g0 Offline

It was left there as an easter egg for curious modders Sm

But there's not even an "AdventurePlugin" in DoR anymore so everything there was scrapped, it was some bad shit anyway.
(This post was last modified: 01.01.2022 21:04 by Str1g0.)
01.01.2022 20:58
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »