Current time: 20.04.2024, 04:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Перевод игры на PNG
» PCX/DEF => PNG. Вопросы, обсуждение
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(28.09.2021 22:37)Berserker Wrote:  V_Maiko, it's your twcrport.def, the first frame, as XEPOMAHT kindly points to. I've already converted all bmps, Archer gave me, to png, though, they were already of a bad quality in your twcrport.def.

Готовый чистый twcrport.def на 250 монстров есть в комплекте с ERA+. Тогда и в png переводить не нужно. Yes

(28.09.2021 22:37)Berserker Wrote:  ты где-то писал про формат хотовских дефов. Хочу пакетный распаковщик сделать в png, не напомнишь структура и формат данных?

Смысл? Готовые пакетные конверторы из 32-битного bmp в 32-битный png есть же. Бесплатно. Yes
(This post was last modified: 28.09.2021 22:51 by XEPOMAHT.)
28.09.2021 22:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

For me it's a SoD bug of Skeleton Transformer that needs to be fixed, because using the first frame from twcrport.def for the second panel doesn't make sense, even if the frame looks fine, it will still show the difference in contrast to really empty slots, or do I have to extract the image from the interface slot to make it look equally even in the second panel?
(This post was last modified: 28.09.2021 23:17 by V_Maiko.)
28.09.2021 23:16
Berserker Offline
Administrators

XEPOMAHT, для начала нужно из командной строки распотрошить деф на правильно именованные кадры. Твоей утилитой с граф. интерфейсом это делается медленно и вручную.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
29.09.2021 00:38
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

(29.09.2021 00:38)Berserker Wrote:  для начала нужно из командной строки распотрошить деф на правильно именованные кадры. Твоей утилитой с граф. интерфейсом это делается медленно и вручную.

Имена кадров под ERA 3.9 - не проблема, 5 минут и готово: https://vk.com/doc-118013293_614939567

Скорость на Дельфе мне не поменять, т.к. сама среда медленная, а у меня по части программирования на ней руки не из того места растут (низкоуровневые вещи, которые на ассемблере занимают пару строк, на дельфи приходится реализовывать дикими костылями, что вырисовывается в пару сот строк с соотвествующией высокоуровневой производительностью, в общем... совершенно не моё что-то пытаться делать на высокоуровневых языках Bad ). Ради десятка хотовских файлов можно и потерпеть - такая плата за доступ к хотовским игровым ресурсам 119
29.09.2021 13:12
V_Maiko Offline

Whatever it takes to get quality graphic resources sourced from HotA, thank you very much Thank_you
29.09.2021 13:56
V_Maiko Offline

Grossmaster, The first frame of twcrport.def doesn't seem to be accurate, I like this image but I suggest centering it a bit more.

Image: Screenshot-1.png
Image: Screenshot-2.png

One tip I could give you is to do the screenshot again but do not try to do it precisely, just do it as you can, then cut it correctly in Paint or Photoshop so that the edges are not. Ideally, you can take screenshots to first panel slots of the Skeleton Transformer.
(This post was last modified: 30.09.2021 16:52 by V_Maiko.)
30.09.2021 16:47
Grossmaster Online
Moderators

V_Maiko, OK. I will try

Новая графика для WoG
30.09.2021 16:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V_Maiko Offline

Hi Berserker, I think this discussion is similar to Archer, but I would still like to make a reminder and that it's very important that it be solved; semi-transparent pixels aren't rendered in the PNG support, and it's very annoying and pointless that in some way or another I still have to modify the transparency manually, if you have the opportunity to contact Baratorch, let him know about this problem and if you can figure it out.
Image: Screenshot-1.png

The source of these artifacts comes from VCMI and they look good there, so the problem is not the poor quality of the artifacts which has semi-transparent pixels.

Artifacts with problematic semi-transparency
06.10.2021 23:58
Sandris Offline

V_Maiko, just replace semi-transparent area (shadows) with another color (dark grey, dark brown) to be shown as a kind of a shadow... I`ve made it in that manner.
Or don`t use shadow at all.
As far as I know, there will be no other solutions.
07.10.2021 10:19
Berserker Offline
Administrators

V_Maiko, cursors do not support semi-transparency and for now I have no easy solution. Tools to remove semi-transparent pixels at all or to make them fully opaque? Send me png of the above artifact, please.

Поддержать проект
07.10.2021 17:47
V_Maiko Offline

(07.10.2021 17:47)Berserker Wrote:  V_Maiko, cursors do not support semi-transparency and for now I have no easy solution. Tools to remove semi-transparent pixels at all or to make them fully opaque? Send me png of the above artifact, please.

The link of the artifact used was already uploaded in the post above, or I don't know which artifacts it will refer to (you have to use TUM to test with those IDs), by the way, this is a critical case, since this test that I showed above was with the option "system cursors" disabled giving it a blue tone, with the option enabled it gives the classic cyan tone.
(This post was last modified: 07.10.2021 20:37 by V_Maiko.)
07.10.2021 20:34
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Hi! I wonder if it's possible to replace graphics in ...\_HD3_Data\Common and its subfolders. Thanks!

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 11.10.2021 19:32 by Archer30.)
11.10.2021 19:16
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Try to include Mods\YourMod\_HD3_Data\Common with proper defs and use png's with corresponding names. Did I understand you correctly?

Поддержать проект
11.10.2021 20:19
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Berserker, thanks! That's exactly I'm looking for, although my attempts didn't work.

Please test with this testing mod with the alteration to backpack button. Download

If everything goes well, the backpack button from hero screen should be in blue colour. But I don't see any way to make it 112

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
12.10.2021 18:19
Berserker Offline
Administrators

IUsing Common directly you can replace real def (for instance, to change dimensions and number of frames). To replace def frames you old paths schemes:
Image: image.png

Heroes 3\Mods\Test\Data\Defs\bckpck.def\0_0.png
Heroes 3\Mods\Test\Data\Defs\bckpck.def\0_1.png

Поддержать проект
12.10.2021 21:53
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »