Current time: 24.03.2024, 07:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Heroes of might and magic 3 Wog Era II Classic mods towns mod
» An absolutely new experience of playing Heroes 3.
elcinoib Offline

Шокирован 
Heroes of might and magic 3 Wog Era II Classic mods towns mod.
(Powered by Typhon)

Phase 1 trailer: (Click to View)
This is the first trailer of upcoming mod for heroes 3 wog. My mod adds new creatures and replace 2 classic heroes 3 towns. Imagine, you can play with new towns, that can interact witch each other completely normal. This mod allow you to play as the most iconic town mods, that was released for Era II! Fantastic and futuristic covenant town by Kegolo (For Halo Fans - best choice), Best town mod after Cove - Grove town by Dragonar! And forge re skin for Stronghold. Grove Town and Covenant town are changing game balance and contains new units with unique abilities, taken directly from the mod. As for Forge - it's just relapsed models, names and sounds. Forge units haven't unique mod based abilities (except 2 small changes). Also this mod will contain new creatures that which do not violate the overall visual style of the game. I spent a very long time looking for models for them on various sites and pulling them out of other modifications. All these creatures will not affect the balance and they can be added manually only through the map editor, so this will not greatly affect the balance of the original game. Expect information about new creatures later, along with gameplay trailers. Honestly, I do not want to name any dates for the release of this modification in open testing, I will only say that there is still a lot of work and it will only be added. I once had nothing to do with mod building and even more so scripts, all you can see is the knowledge I acquired over a long time of trial, error and study. So if any of the more talented modders are interested in my project, I will be glad of any help) I still have a lot to learn, and you still have a lot to see. See you soon and get in touch!

*UPDATE*: Great news, more classic mod towns come to the project! Now i am working on Pavilion(Bastion) town. Please write comment about: what do you want to see in next videos!

*Phase 2 update*

Phase 2 trailer: (Click to View)

I'm back with good news! Our team has added 2 more classic towns from mods to our version of the mod! Today we will talk about Abyss town and Bastion town, which is also sometimes called the Pavilion. Both of these towns perfectly fit graphically and stylistically into the entourage of Heroes 3, so they still take their place in our mod. So far, our team has no plans to replace other towns. There are a number of reasons for this: 1) the balance of the game is already very much changed and diverse. 2) Some towns are key to the entire mechanics of the game, and changing them would be a complete breakdown of the main mechanics of the game, such as necromancy. Therefore, we would not want to touch the same necropolis. 3) And the most important reason is the lack of classic mod towns that would fit into the setting of heroes 3. Of the remaining ones, I could only remember the Romanian town (Cetatea). But it consists of 90% of the materials already used in the game. In fact, it just represents the idea of a city of neutrals with the addition of undead. Therefore, we decided to leave this city, because it does not bring almost anything new to the game. Also, some may remember the city of Oasis. But there are very few earnings on it and it will be a copy of the Bastion. Unfortunately, I do not have the proper knowledge about the mod building of Heroes 3, and all newly arrived creatures will remain to live in the houses of the previous tenants. Now our team is engaged in "polishing" the modification, namely renaming the dwellings of monsters, towns, banks of creatures, etc. Also, we do not stop finding the best models for creatures in open sources for their further addition to the game! We managed to work much earlier than expected and conducted health checks of the modification on other devices. Therefore, perhaps we will soon conduct a closed alpha test of our mod among all comers! Wait for new gameplay trailers and videos, write, fights of what new cities you would like to see! I also ask you to distribute this video, it will help me a lot)

Further information about the fashion will be published only on the YouTube channel.

*Update*

Tomorrow will be the premiere of the gameplay teaser!
Gameplay teaser: (Click to View)

Apology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQMtxORhuQI
(This post was last modified: 20.01.2021 04:46 by elcinoib.)
16.01.2021 13:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

elcinoib, nope. Press "Reply" button, for see my post with codes.

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
16.01.2021 15:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elcinoib Offline

daemon_n, Thanks a lot)

16.01.2021 16:36
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

Жаль, что моддеры продолжают тасовать одни и те же незавершенные города из мода в мод. Лучше всё же подождать, когда они будут полностью доделаны (например всё же живёт надежда на выход финальной версии Бастиона), а ещё лучше - принять участие в разработке самих городов.

(16.01.2021 13:48)elcinoib Wrote:  Best town mod after Cove - Grove town by Dragonar!

По моему субъективному мнению это всё-таки Forge town, но ждём-ждём-ждём новостей и про Grove town от VCMI Mod Design Team (то, что от Dragonar, давно потеряло актуальность, увы 105 ).
17.01.2021 01:09
elcinoib Offline

(16.01.2021 13:48)elcinoib Wrote:     I once had nothing to do with mod building and even more so scripts, all you can see is the knowledge I acquired over a long time of trial, error and study. So if any of the more talented modders are interested in my project, I will be glad of any help) I still have a lot to learn.
Я всего за несколько лет перешёл от любителя поиграть, до человека, который на 1/10 разбирается в архитектуре игры.

(17.01.2021 01:09)XEPOMAHT Wrote:  Жаль, что моддеры продолжают тасовать одни и те же незавершенные города из мода в мод.
Мой мод как раз таки является сборником !класических!
(16.01.2021 13:48)elcinoib Wrote:  Classic mods towns mod
городов из модов, через которые я знакомился с миром модмейкинга героев, в своё время. Этот мод своеобразный способ по ностальгировать по старым городам, которые стали уже легендарными. И уникальность моего мода состоит в том, что вы можете играть сразу за 5 новых городов, легендарных для модостроения!

17.01.2021 05:14
elcinoib Offline

Update! Tomorrow will be the premiere of the gameplay teaser!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n4o9EERdvA

19.01.2021 23:05
Ivor Offline
Moderators

Столько букв, а ключевой инфы - какие именно города были заменены на новые - нет.
Цитадель заменена на Фордж - это понял. А что было принесено в жертву Сovenant и Grove - непонятно.

Моды (Иные герои, иные заклинания), скины, портреты
26.01.2021 15:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raistlin Away
Moderators

Ivor, вероятнее всего Крепость и Сопряжение.

Создал новый глобальный мод: WoG Ultra Edition
31.01.2021 18:01
elcinoib Offline

(This post was last modified: 26.03.2021 05:02 by elcinoib.)
26.03.2021 05:01
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »