Current time: 15.04.2024, 08:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Смешанные Нейтралы II
» Mixed Neutrals II
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

I want to mention that Mixed neutrals appears to conflict with any mods/options that gives bonus stats to neutrals, including neutral units bonuses (option 57), neutral stack experiences (option 232) and week of monsters (option 20), etc.

Details:
1. Added mixed neutrals will have stats similar to the original creatures of the stack (if they have bonuses). For example:
Attacking a Hobgoblin stack in the week of Goblin. Wolf Raiders added by mixed neutral mod are seriously nerfed.
Image: vWrHn33.jpgImage: 6UfsdSs.jpg

2. Runing away from a neutral fight (without restarting the game client) increase the bonus stats of neutrals
Just like my report a month ago.

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 16.01.2021 08:23 by Archer30.)
16.01.2021 08:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

Archer30, it was fixed by me.
This is EA bug, but fix i made

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
16.01.2021 13:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

Played a lot yesterday, three things I noticed:

1) in general the generation of mixed creatures works well, but when fighting any sorts of Golem-type creatures you have to face crazy amounts of other creatures, I don't know if anything in their fight value is calculated wrong but it leads to situations where you need to skip fighting Golems on the adventure map because the mixing is too brutal. Also, Sorcerers and Fire or Water Messengers get generated in absurd amounts. For example 2 or 3 Azure Drakes got converted to 1 Azure Drake and 1600 Sorcerers Tease
I am pretty sure for some creatures there are incorrect values.

2) The setup on neutral monsters is always the same, for example, if you choose "MIX_SPREAD_SPACE_BETWEEN" the creatures will always be setup up in seven stacks and never differently. A little variety would be good, just like in the original Heroes where it can be that there are only two or three stacks in the opponent's lineup. Maybe I'm just using the wrong settings, but can you say something about that?

3) If creatures of the Third Upgrade Mod stand on the adventure map they will always be converted to vanilla creatures. Meaning you do not face any of the creatures you actually attack.
However, if you attack Marksmen there is a good chance that there also will be Crossbowmen (a new upgrade) in the enemy lineup. So this way it works.

These are my observations, thanks 132
16.01.2021 13:57
PerryR Offline

(16.01.2021 13:47)daemon_n Wrote:  Archer30, it was fixed by me.
This is EA bug, but fix i made
Daemon, please correct me if I am wrong, but you just found a way to prevent the bug from appearing in a certain situation but you did not fix the underlying problem right?
What if, in half a year from now, a player releases a mod with new artifacts that, for example, grant abilities of Stack Experience in battle and he uses EA receiver to apply these abilities. Et voila, the bug will appear again.
The best would be if that old WoG bug could be fixed totaly.
(This post was last modified: 16.01.2021 14:05 by PerryR.)
16.01.2021 14:03
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

PerryR, yes, you are right. I found "temporary fix" only for mod, but not for reciever Sm so i meant that)

About change of the tum creatures to vanilla. There is UN:C for checking ingame creatures total amount now, so no need use (MON_LAST_WOG).

16.01.2021 14:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

When I last tried to check the total amount of creatures in Amethyst it did not work correctly. For TUM specifically, Maiko should include a variable like
!?FU(GetMaxMonsterId);
!#VA(result:x);
!!VR(result):S291;

so we can get amount by calling !!FU(GetMaxMonsterId):P?(lastMonsterId:y);

@Archer and Daemon, about the EA bug, Bersy told me he is aware of it but currently also very busy, so we just need patience Sm
(This post was last modified: 16.01.2021 14:56 by PerryR.)
16.01.2021 14:50
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

PerryR,

16.01.2021 14:58
PerryR Offline

daemon_n, I repeat 89 , it does not work for Amethyst
16.01.2021 15:17
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

PerryR, well. returns 1024 - as Amethyst set103
Btw, yeh, better ask Vmaiko add global var

16.01.2021 15:58
Berserker Offline
Administrators

It's the size of monsters table, but not logical number of monsters, that were setuped by modder and are usable. Everyone, thanks for reports.

1) Perry, did you check Fight Value of specified monsters with your mod set? I checked them and nothing was wrong. Probably, TUM has wrong Fight Values.
2) The is really determinated and hardly can be implemented more randomly. Tried to use random spreading?
3) It means, that TUM run creature replacement AFTER Mixed Neutrals finish saving 7-slots config for each creature on the map.

!#TM97:S1/1/1/(BITS_8_MASK);

!?TM97&i^timerDay^=1/i^timerOnce^=1/i^mix_enabled^<>(FALSE);

!?FU(GetMaxMonsterId);
!#VA(result:x);
!!VR(result):S291;

Is valid way, right.
!!FU(mix_InitializeNeutrals):P;

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
16.01.2021 17:05
PerryR Offline

Berserker,

1) yes the fight value of Sorcerers is 4 times less in TUM (200 instead of 800), for the other creatures I found no difference. Maybe my hero was just to weak Kap
2) thanks I will try
3) right, that is the case. Not a big problem.
16.01.2021 17:32
PerryR Offline

Hi
its me again.
When enabling Mixed Neutral Mod there seems something wrong with the morale.
Despite creatures having -2 Morale in status window in combat the can still have positive morale.
If MN mod is disabled the negative morale works.

I used this code to apply negative morale to enemy stacks and to test:
With this script and MN mod enabled i attack Pikemen and they will roll positive morale in combat. If MN mod disabled they will have negative morale in combat.
I can not rule out that the test code is faulty, but the result certainly changes with the MN mod enabled/disabled.
(This post was last modified: 16.01.2021 20:35 by PerryR.)
16.01.2021 20:34
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Probably the reason is that I compensate negative morale penalty due to number of different factions and then force value to -3/+3 range.

Поддержать проект
16.01.2021 20:50
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Image: e29aa1.png Вышло обновление для мода Смешанные Нейтралы
Текущая версия: 2.3.3
При поддержке: Gary K

Требует: ERA 3.3+, Erm Framework Mod

Image: f09f9383.png Изменения:

Image: e2ad90.png Исправлена проблема с бесконечно растущими характеристиками монстров при отступлении. Причина в использовании команд для работы с опытом до начала боя.

Image: e29884.png Скачать

Поддержать проект
23.01.2021 00:28
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Finally! A critical fix! 132

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
23.01.2021 19:25
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »