Current time: 23.03.2024, 07:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Ошибки, баги и недочёты ERA
» crash logs / errors / bugs of era
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Solved

Battle happens when demolishing a town dwelling results in a crash if Sucubus's Charm ability successfully steals some troops
If you demolish a dwelling you owned in your town and decide to fight the troops in the dwelling (since you don't recruit them), Sucubbus's ability would still be activated and steal some troops from this battle.

If you see this before battle, it means your game will crash at the end of battle
Prepare to crash

Download the save game and debug for testing

Steps to reproduce with this save game:
- Enter the town With Crag
- Right-click on Mess Hall (the dwelling of Goblins)
- Confirm to demolish
- Don't agree to pay Gobloins for their leaving
- Accept the fight
- If you see that your commander attracts some goblins to the army, it means everything goes right. No matter whether you accept the goblins or not, the game crashes at the end of the battle.

Quick solution:
Can't see why Charming should activate in this case. I just disable it

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 10.03.2024 23:20 by Archer30.)
22.02.2024 15:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XEPOMAHT Offline
Moderators

Хотел использовать png на замену 256-цветным PCX в !!DL-диалогах, а эровский движок отрисовывать там png отказывется - рисует чёрный экран вместо png, хотя сам png ЭРА подгружает. В общем в воговских !!DL придётся оставлять графику в старом pcx-формате. Подмена pcx на png работает только в содовских диалогах, возможно, что ЭРА в воговских !!DL с чем-то конфликтует, не понятно...
27.02.2024 13:49
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Первый раз о таком слышу. Если кто сталкивался, отпишитесь.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
27.02.2024 23:41
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Removing an object below the entry point of refugees corrupts the creature type in the refugee
Original report: https://discord.com/channels/66574215930...7997750363 (WOG Bug: After attacking a stack of War Unicorns, the Refugee Camp army is ALWAYS a pikemen from the bug report channel)

Basically:
Image: 4Xzj6rZ.png
If the archers were in the position of one tile on the left, this won't happen.

Download the map for testing
Try to defeat the unicorns and see what happens to the refugee camps above them (The creature type would become Pikemen).

In my experiments, I replaced the archer with another object other than neutral stacks, but the bug still happens.

(This post was last modified: 01.03.2024 17:09 by Archer30.)
01.03.2024 06:28
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Solved

Wog Native Dialogues has a different round number (in the battle log) with ERA (v997) when the tactics phase is active

If the tactics phase is active, instead of starting from round 0, the battle log shows it starts from round 1, the value is different from v997 (1 more).
If the tactics phase is inactive, round 1 is shown on the second turn of the battle, value is the same with v997.
It would be better to standardise the numbers here, keeping the round number equal to v997 (or v997 plus one) to avoid confusion.

(This post was last modified: 10.03.2024 23:20 by Archer30.)
01.03.2024 08:06
igrik Offline
Administrators

(01.03.2024 08:06)Archer30 Wrote:  Wog Native Dialogues has a different round number (in the battle log) with ERA (v997) when the tactics phase is active
Fixed!

game bug fixes extended.dll || My Plugins || My GitHub
01.03.2024 16:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Solved

Free banner on defending a siege

If you defend a siege with a hero with some of the slots empty and some creatures from the town are available to merge into the army, upon entering the siege battle, these merged troops will obtain 4 banners for no reason.

Download map for Testing
Simply move Christine to the entrance of your town and wait for Red to attack on turn end.

Step by step to analyse the issue:
- Before entering the siege, check the banners in town. It can be seen that none of the creatures has a banner.
- Now end the turn and start the siege battle.
- Recheck the banners. It can be found that creatures originally from the town now have 4 banners for each stack. Creatures originally from the hero army won't have this bonus.

(This post was last modified: 10.03.2024 23:23 by Archer30.)
06.03.2024 12:05
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »