Current time: 23.03.2024, 03:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Thread Closed 
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Бастион (архив)
» Новый город для WoG 3.59
garretdrazor Offline

(16.01.2014 14:47)Corwin Wrote:  По поводу работы над Бастионом - я до сих пор неактивен, но окончательно признать полный конец моей работы над проектом пока не готов. По этому выкладывать или передавать наработки людям пока не хочу. Тем более я не последний из оставшихся. Пусть для ХОТы, пусть для ВСМИ, но город будет в изначальном виде собран и выпущен командой НТГ.
Рано ещё хоронить НТГ, расслабтесь.

А сейчас что, спустя пару лет?
(This post was last modified: 13.02.2017 14:32 by garretdrazor.)
13.02.2017 14:32
Find all posts by this user
hippocamus Offline

Уже 3 года...

-= подпись Гиппокамуса =-
03.04.2017 05:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Macron1 Offline

Блин, похоже новый контент:
первый экран города Бастион:
http://heroes3towns.com/?town=bastion&ver=&page=arts
Не сохранилось у кого-то оригинальных файлов или хотя бы бекграунда без зданий?

VCMI - будущее Heroes 3!
27.05.2017 13:45
Efrit Offline
Administrators

У меня всё сохранилось, но я не хочу, чтобы поляки или кто-то ещё сделали на основе этого ещё один город - поскольку не я автор этих изображений.

Welcome to the soldier side,
Where there is no one here but me.
People all grow up to die,
There is no one here but me...
28.05.2017 19:12
Macron1 Offline

Итак, по информации от Efrita, материалы экранов первых Бастионов сделаны Mantiss -ом. Поэтому чтобы эта красота не пропала втуне, нужны пилигримы на DF2, просить о милости и разрешении использовать эти материалы.
Есть здесь завсегдатаи DF2, которые заботятся о будущем человечества?Ab

VCMI - будущее Heroes 3!
29.05.2017 21:58
Zeryss Offline

(28.05.2017 19:12)Efrit Wrote:  У меня всё сохранилось, но я не хочу, чтобы поляки или кто-то ещё сделали на основе этого ещё один город - поскольку не я автор этих изображений.
я писал автору он не против только с указанием его в авторстве так что ждем ссылку119
16.06.2017 01:32
Zeryss Offline

Image: 2017061604_9251897_26541771.png
16.06.2017 06:49
Efrit Offline
Administrators

OK, я выложу всё на ближайших выходных.

19.06.2017 18:08
Macron1 Offline

Up!

VCMI - будущее Heroes 3!
24.06.2017 11:07
gamecreator Offline

Macron1, да успокойся ты.

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
24.06.2017 12:28
Macron1 Offline

(24.06.2017 12:28)gamecreator Wrote:  Macron1, да успокойся ты.

не могу148

VCMI - будущее Heroes 3!
24.06.2017 15:07
Algor Away
Administrators

Macron1, ближайшие выходные еще не закончились 118

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
24.06.2017 23:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Efrit Offline
Administrators

Я отправил Zeryss файлы в личном сообщении.

25.06.2017 09:58
Andruids Offline

Hello people of WoG Forum!

It's my first post here and I apologize for writing in English. I hope someone will be able translate the gist of my post.

I'm writing on behalf of a small group of people connected with Polish Acid Cave community. We're a casual group of amateur artists interested in Heroes 3 modding, mainly the VCMI platform. More than two weeks ago we came up with a notion, that Polish adaptation of Egyptian Bastion somewhat wasted the potential it had, but it was very close to being an acceptable fan-made town. So we decided to fix it.

We identified 3 main issues that we were able to improve, and which would greatly raise the attractiveness of this town.

1) The first and the foremost was balance. Edeksumo's creatures are overly powerful (Sphinxes have Gorgons' lethal attacks, Ammuts can blind better than Unicorns and Sekhmet Priestesses can resurrect after death, similar to Phoenixes) and have top-tier statistics. In general, we weakened them and added unique abilities, that in our view suited them better.
2) The second were English texts and hero biographies. Most Heroes from edeksumo's modifications have biographies that copy a similar and boring pattern - "X was interested in Wadjets, so his Wadjets fight better", "X was interested in ballistas, so his ballista shoots better", "X was a smith's apprentice, so his armourer skill is better". We tried to create original and interesting characters with biographies that told a short story or gave hints about hero's quirky personality.
3) The third was 2D graphics. I realize we have only partially succeeded in simulating Heroes III feel and aesthetic. Still, I think we improved on this aspect as well.

Right now, we are close to releasing our modification to Heroes fandom who appreciates VCMI. Here is the overview of our work - new Heroes, their biographies and Creature's abilities:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...eroes5.pdf

As the idea of this town was born in your community, I would be very pleased if you were the first to comment on our ideas. But that's not all.

I would like to ask you a favour. If any of you have connections or information about the team who worked on original Egyptian Bastion - please, tell me who can we give credit in the upcoming release. It won't be anything grand. After all, we are (and would like to stay as) a bunch of nobodies, making a "modification of a modification". But still, we would like to properly give respect to all of the original designers, artists, coders and initiators.

Lastly, if anyone reading this post is interested in VCMI and would like to test our mod few days before the rest, send me a private message and I'll share it with you.
(This post was last modified: 15.02.2018 19:54 by Andruids.)
07.02.2018 10:42
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Andruids, thank you for message, though I'm afraid most of Bastion team is busy with real life routine and will not be able to answer here. It makes sense to release your project with some general credit like "original Bastion team" and to correct it in the future, once we have the requested information. I wish you good luck with the work, you're doing and say "thank you" for your contribution to H3 modding.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
08.02.2018 17:09
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed