Current time: 23.03.2024, 04:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Advanced Classes Mod
» New Class and Skill System for ERA
Berserker Offline
Administrators

PerryR, it will probably better to not integrate, but rather tweak if mod is on. I'll provide all possible settings and callbacks. The mod only changes stack in before and after battle !?BA0/!?BA1, not influencing any bonuses given to stacks on battlefield or any other scripts.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
22.09.2020 17:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

Little Update from to fix some of the problems that were reported to me.

Version 1.054

Four new options for Dif Mod

{AI Recover Losses}
The computer player recovers {50%} of any lost units in combat vs neutral stacks. If a unit is killed completely it will not be recovered.

{AI Compensation}
To give the AI a better start each owned hero gets additional units at day one and additional units to recruit in towns. The amount of additional units depends on the option {Neutral Stack Size} and {Double Stack Size}.
The hero only gets level 1-3 units and not if he already has above 100 units in one slot. This option helps to solve the problem that the computer was sometimes unable to defeat the big stacks that could be generated at map start. The amount of additional units is roughly the same as the Stack Size option adds units to neutral stacks.

{AI Useful Spells}
When the Payday is reached each AI hero will get a spell book and the following spells for free: {Haste}, {Slow}, {Cure} and {Curse}

{AI no Dimension Door}
To avoid lag on big maps the Dimension Door spells for all computer players will be replaced to fly. This should reduce loading time for AI between rounds.

- fix Neutral Stat gain not working
- fix clicking on Insane Dif would reset current AI-Level selection
- Insane level now selectable from start and Progressive Difficulty moved as separate option (less confusing)
- If Monsters are replaced with Dif Mod Uptier Option they now will not be set to aggressive
- If Stack size is added to neutrals they now will not be set to "Never join" if they were supposed to "Always join"
- Reduced the power of the AI commander on all levels by reducing his bonus damage by ~ -50%
- some new hint texts in Difficulty DL

- slightly increased the chance for Diplo at Basic-Expert (20-30) to join
- slightly reduced the chance to gain additional stat points with learning at map objects
- fix correction for Mass Spells in Spell Duration Mod
- fix in Hero screen for some hereoes could show window with any click

Daemon already did the translation: 177 Thanks!
https://discordapp.com/channels/66574215...8141851678
Russian version was updated

:flag_ru: Руская версия была обновлена :flag_ru:

Ссылка hmm35.ru
(This post was last modified: 27.09.2020 13:23 by PerryR.)
27.09.2020 12:30
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

PerryR, links in the site are the same (my Google and yandex drives)
So I should update only version number.

And we're all should have repository for all the mods. Maybe guithab or else

Image: widget.png?style=banner2

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
27.09.2020 13:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Perry, I find out the bug of random hero script and the solution to it.
How to reproduce this bug?
Start a game with 8 players. Don't select random hero option from Diff Mod yet. Get to day 2 and enable random hero option from Diff Mod. Fight a neutral.

What exactly is wrong?
Enabling random hero option during the game on day 2 and after skips the important available player check on day 1 from random hero script. If there are 8 players existing, this script will disable itself but enabling it during the game breaks it.

And how did it fix?
I added player check after option being enabled by Diff Mod. So if there are 8 players existing, random hero will disabled itself as it should be.
Bonus: I also make the day 1 event to run daily. So now it checks whether there are 8 players everyday. If any player is kicked from the game and leaves an available colour, random hero will be re-enabled.

Download: Google Drive (updated 16 Oct)
Thanks to my mentor Hawaiing for his incredible help.

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 16.10.2020 08:00 by Archer30.)
14.10.2020 21:49
PerryR Offline

Archer30,
thank you for your work. I will include it Sm
15.10.2020 10:34
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

(15.10.2020 10:34)PerryR Wrote:  Archer30,
thank you for your work. I will include it Sm

Sorry Perry, I forgot to exclude my localization from new game difficulty.erm (and it's encoded in ANSI too) 147
I should not post the whole erm file in the first place. For new game difficulty.erm you only need to add below codes after line 1122 (search for !!IF&v846=1:V786/0; )
Please discard or redownload my new game difficulty.erm. 6 wog random heo.erm is ok to stay.

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
(This post was last modified: 16.10.2020 07:59 by Archer30.)
16.10.2020 07:39
komrad.kazackoff Offline

PerryR, Здравствуйте.
Подскажите пожалуйста эта версия мода теперь отключает такие опции,как "Сбалансированные стартовые армии" "Артефакты рюкзака" "Монстры с артефактами" или это у меня что-то с игрой.
03.11.2020 21:52
PerryR Offline

(03.11.2020 21:52)komrad.kazackoff Wrote:  PerryR, Здравствуйте.
Подскажите пожалуйста эта версия мода теперь отключает такие опции,как "Сбалансированные стартовые армии" "Артефакты рюкзака" "Монстры с артефактами" или это у меня что-то с игрой.

Hi Kamerad,

"Balanced starting armies" is not disabled by ACM, however a very few heroes have the starting armies changed.

"Backpack artifacts" I have created my own version of the script, so all artifacts that have the description will also work in backpack (like Res and Gold).

"Monsters with artifacts" disabled because I have strong objections to how this option affects the gaming experience. It renders half of the map objects obsolete and acts totaly anti-climatic. You can enable it again by opening the "80 wog - disable options.erm" and remove the corresponding entry.
(This post was last modified: 03.11.2020 23:59 by PerryR.)
03.11.2020 23:56
komrad.kazackoff Offline

PerryR Спасибо за ответ.
04.11.2020 00:49
PerryR Offline

Image: rus_tavernvukvw.png

Small updates,
+ russian localisation (done by myself 148 )

Advanced Classes Mod 1.056

Difficulty Mod 1.031

Dropbox
(This post was last modified: 31.12.2020 17:08 by PerryR.)
27.12.2020 18:23
Panda Away
Moderators

PerryR, Thanks for the update! I still have a question about "Difficulty Mod" Archer30 was fixing the script "40 wog - karmic battles.erm", which caused crashes again, if this change is in the updated version 1.031?

Тот, кто просыпается рано - жаворонок, поздно - сова. А тот, кто плохо спит и ходит с черными кругами под глазами - панда!
28.12.2020 01:01
komrad.kazackoff Offline

PerryR, Спасибо за обновление.А будет русская версия?
28.12.2020 01:14
PerryR Offline

komrad.kazackoff,
yes now there is the translation for 1.056
you can find it in the dropbox Sm

@Panda, yes updated in both mods
(This post was last modified: 18.02.2021 01:25 by PerryR.)
31.12.2020 17:08
komrad.kazackoff Offline

PerryR, Спасибо большое. С Наступающем Новым годом. Успехов тебе.
31.12.2020 21:23
PerryR Offline

Image: acmmoddbphjx0.png
Image: gmpairy7jy8.jpg

Advanced Classes Mod 1.06

The new version is ready. I have not much to say, initially I wanted to stop the development of the mod after the 1.05 version but I still receive very positive feedback that keeps me motivated:

Quote:Haven't played WOG since 2010 and even though i felt a bit conservative at first (i thought these changes would be too "abrupt" and would destroy the game for what it is) - i actually love it in whole!

Thanks to everyone who helps in keeping the HOMM spirit alive!

LOVING IT MORE AND MORE!

The new leveling up system both for the skills and the spells is awesome and makes the grind feel very rewarding.
I have to admit, the old-style gameplay got pretty boring especially on XL maps, but with this mod, you can still grind 8 hours on the same map and still feel like you want more. AWESOMELY done!

The AI is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G because of the numerous difficulty options. It always felt either too easy or too hard for me with the "default" options, but now there is sooooo much versatility that it finally satisfies me in full!

ACM now also found a home on: ModDB

Download: Dropbox
Rus and Eng version available
The Russian localization is 99% done, just some artifact descriptions I cannot do myself. Maybe someone will do it.

Changelog

Image: mephalagmwarrioraojly.png Image: ivorgmwekjz3.png Image: nymusbmzjjud.png Image: wm_hp_desc4jkcx.jpg Image: descrnewartsn3k69.jpg Image: picnewartskvk0n.jpg Image: orinhunterhbj9m.png
(This post was last modified: 19.03.2021 14:14 by PerryR.)
19.03.2021 13:46
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »