Current time: 13.04.2024, 16:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Advanced Classes Mod
» New Class and Skill System for ERA
PerryR Offline

Image: choosecomclass6jko1.png

ACM Version 1.07 ENG

I decided to bring in some new content regarding the commanders. The new patch will allow you to customize your commander even more by selecting a class that influences how the attributes of your commander develop during the game.

Commander Class Update:

With the patch 1.07 we introduce a new feature: Commander Classes
With the first kill of your commander, you will be able to choose a class in combat.
The following 9 classes are available:

Fighter - Usually focuses on melee attacks and dealing damage.
Ranger - Usually focuses on shooting and ranged attacks.
Defender Usually focuses on defense and disrupting the enemies.
Caster - Usually focuses on casting damage spells.
Supporter - Usually focuses on casting supportive spells and using the commander's passive ability. Has different bonuses for each commander type.
Leader - Usually focuses on leading the army by providing certain boosts to your army.
Scout - Usually focuses on multiple attacks and generating resources in combat.
Vampire - Your commander becomes partly undead, losing 33% of its total health. Requires Necromancy to perform the ritual. Vampires restore 25% of the damage dealt as HP.
(Secret Class) - Needs to be unlocked first.

Each class influences the attributes of your commander and can increase certain attributes further by killing enemies in combat.
Masteries: Each class has a unique Mastery that gets unlocked when having reached enough kills.

The 8 attributes for the Commanders are:

Attack - Just attack value
Defense - Just defense value
Damage - Just damage value min+max
Health - Influences total hit points
Speed - Influences speed
Spells - Influences the power of spells. Each spell now has a scaling with this modifier. Meaning it will also change the power of spells like Bloodlust, Magic Arrow, Power-Cure and so on. For different spells, the modifier will have different effects.
Passive - Influences the passive of every commander. Each passive now has a scaling with this modifier. Eg: the Brute will generate more gold with attacks, the Necro will raise more skeletons, the Astral Spirit will reduce the health and damage of enemies further and so on...
Aura - The leader commander emits a 1 hex aura that buffs allied units standing next to him. The effect gets increased. The range of the aura can also be expanded.

My hope is now that this system allows for many interesting combinations between the 4 out of 6 base commander skills and his class. Especially the new passive modifier will allow for many combinations if you like to play around with certain mechanics.
If it works out as I imagined or if the system has little effect remains to be seen. But I think it is cool and I will certainly play many games and will try out how the different classes and combinations play out.
By the way: Overall the power of commanders was reduced, so don't worry about them being too OP. However, I added an option to restore their strength to their former glory, just activate the option at map start.

The second big part of the patch was a complete refactoring of the level-up code. This was done by Berserker. Thank you very much, I know it was not easy to dive into my code :D
It will allow two new game modes to make everybody happy:
Choose Class - Allows to delay the class selection to accumulate enough class points until you can select your desired hero-class.
The Berserker Mode- Allows to learn any skill up to Master and Grandmaster level regardless of your hero class. Just classic H3 with 5 instead of 3 secondary skill levels Sm
-> If you want to play with 5 skill levels and without a class system activate the Choose Class and Berserker option at game start. During the game when you get offered a class you select "Freeze Class". This will basically deactivate the class system for your hero, leaving you just with the M/GM skills.

New "info" table. When right-clicking the experience icon in your hero screen you will be presented with a table that contains all numbers and information about your hero and his skills. This will allow you to follow in detail how the new skills effects scale.
For example, it will give you information about your First-Aid tent and its effectiveness in combat, your crit chances, your commander spells and much more. Overall this was something we clearly needed to keep up with the hidden formulas and numbers behind the new game mechanics.

Changelog

Download from Dropbox: Dropbox
Download from ModDB: https://www.moddb.com/mods/advanced-clas.../downloads

Edit: In my Dropbox folder you will also find a ACM ERA Plus Edition. I recently tried ERA Plus and found with a few fixes from my side I could play and finish a 2h game.
The advantage is that I already rewrote the most interesting scripts from WoG. You now have a 50/50 mix between ENG and RUS, but if you don't mind this you might enjoy the experience of the new creatures, artifacts, and town from ERA Plus. Long-life the people who are raised bilingual :D
Please note that this is just experimental, but I thought some people might be interested in the possibility. Feedback is welcome.

Image: newgameopt.tuj2i.png Image: choosecomclass6jko1.png Image: newbonuslistzkk6m.png
(This post was last modified: 19.06.2021 15:10 by PerryR.)
19.06.2021 14:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Nice release, thank you, Perry! Looking forward to try it.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
19.06.2021 15:08
PerryR Offline

(19.06.2021 15:08)Berserker Wrote:  Nice release, thank you, Perry! Looking forward to try it.

You're welcome, and thanks again for your help 177
(This post was last modified: 19.06.2021 15:16 by PerryR.)
19.06.2021 15:16
Panda Away
Moderators

PerryR, 119

Тот, кто просыпается рано - жаворонок, поздно - сова. А тот, кто плохо спит и ходит с черными кругами под глазами - панда!
19.06.2021 17:22
Archer30 Offline
Moderators

Great update PerryR! Definitely gonna try that out when I'm free from script writing 96-copy

Latest ERA mods and scripts in development - My GitHub
19.06.2021 22:01
Elmore Offline

(19.06.2021 14:37)PerryR Wrote:  ACM Version 1.07 ENG

Image: widget.png?style=banner2
19.06.2021 22:26
komrad.kazackoff Offline

PerryR
Спасибо большое за обновление.Подскажи пожалуйста будет ли Русская версия
20.06.2021 21:15
PerryR Offline

(20.06.2021 21:15)komrad.kazackoff Wrote:  PerryR
Спасибо большое за обновление.Подскажи пожалуйста будет ли Русская версия

Думаю, да, но нам все же нужно немного терпения.
21.06.2021 10:46
komrad.kazackoff Offline

PerryR
Спасибо.Будем ждать
21.06.2021 14:26
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

Русификатор последней версии мода Advanced Classes Mod

Текущая версия мода: 1.0710.
Требуемая версия ERA - 3.8.1.
автор последнего перевода daemon_n

⭐Новое:
+ Новый список статусов при нажатии на иконку опыта, который включает в себя множество чисел и статистику
+ Новый игровой режим, сделанный Берсеркером, который позволяет изучать все навыки (М/ГМ) независимо от класса
+ Новый игровой режим от Berserker, позволяющий изучать любой класс и откладывать время выбора класса
+ Реализована новая система классов командиров с 9 различными классами, включая секретный класс, который можно разблокировать
+ Все артефакты командира были переработаны, и теперь герой снова может их носить. Добавлено 9 новых уникальных свойств.
+ Астральный Дух теперь имеет другой пассивый навык: вместо того, чтобы враг убегал, урон и здоровье всех врагов уменьшаются на 5% + Ур_сущ : 5, что дает аналогичный эффект
+ Грандмастерская Грамотность позволяет героям переучивать заклинания 5 уровня

⭐Исправления:
- в онлайн-играх описание артефактов больше не сбрасывается
- исправлено количество выстрелов для специалистов по артиллерии после 60 уровня
- Убрана задержка при исцелении юнитов с помощью палатки первой помощи.
- Исправлено получение ресурсов от артефактов одного и того же типа из рюкзака
- Исправлен эффект силового поля (М/ГМ теперь снова работает)
- Боевой маг Тяжелая Тренировка / Критический Удар неверное описание

⭐Баланс:
- Уменьшена мощь всех командиров для работы с новой системой классов.
- Нагрудник из Окаменелого Дерева теперь блокирует меньше урона. Полная блокировка урона будет сопровождаться звуком.
- Блокировка урона Доспехов Чудес уменьшена
- Щит из Чешуи Дракона, Неподвижный Глаз Дракона получают +50 к прямому уменьшению магического урона
- Несколько изменений в SPTRAITS.txt (уменьшена сила некоторых AOE-заклинаний)
- Повторное Колдовство в том же раунде боя теперь немного дороже по мане
- Волшебная Палочка получает + 5% к пробитию сопротивления, Колдовская Подвеска + 10%
- Секретный Набор Мага - увеличение магического крит шанса/урона теперь даётся за каждые 2 выигранных боя вместо 3
- Секретный Набор Воина слегка ослаблен

⭐Разное:
- Обучение теперь показывает точный %шанс получить очко основного навыка при посещении объектов карты.
- Добавлена ​​запись в лог боя при исчерпании Исцеления.
- Опция «Отключить тактику» теперь доступна в опции запуска карты, и исправлен устаревший триггер.
- обновлены некоторые файлы справки
- Добавлен значок яда для командира, спасибо Archer'у.
- Удалена функция FU7701 из кода erm для повышения стабильности.
- В моде Дополнительных сложностей теперь сохраняются Настройки ИИ и Судного Дня.
- Удален FUN.erm из папки с игрой, что повысило совместимость и стабильность мода.
- удалены "BattleAIvsAIFix.dll", "remove theoretical battle ai vs ai.dll", "RK primary skill overflow.dll" 0kb Теперь вы сами должны решать, играть с этими плагинами или нет
- Информация о классах при нажатии на значок Атк/Зщт/КС/Знн удалена, теперь вся она доступна в таблице классов.
- исправлено неправильное описание Доспехов из Чешуи Дракона
- небольшие изменения в командирских артефактах и ​​описаниях, бонус набора теперь отображается в списке характеристик командира

Скачать мод Обязательно и установить в папку с игрой
Скачать русификатор и установить в папку с игрой

Ссылка от автора с обеими версиями мода

Новейший Heroes 3 Launcher
29.06.2021 05:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berserker Offline
Administrators

daemon_n, огромное тебе человеческое спасибо! 119

Скачать русификатор.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
29.06.2021 06:13
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

Berserker, что с форумом?

Я опубликовал длинный пост, но весь текста пропалMoral
Текст был тот, что из ВК. Копипаста почти.

29.06.2021 10:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PerryR Offline

Thank you very much for this high-quality translation @Daemon 119

Just updated my own mod through the Launcher, very convenient Gamer1
29.06.2021 10:46
Serg Offline

Кто играл, расскажите простыми словами как в моде выбрать специлизацию, как её прокачивать до мастера, грандмастера? Как прокачивать урон заклинаний? Как работает навык доблесть? Можно ли как то вернуть в игру старый обзор королевства и получение скрытых навыков? Играю несколько дней дошел до 20 ур. главным героем, ничего нового почти и не видел. Только у купленного героя баллиста оказалась сразу прокачана на 2 способности и командир после 1 убийства класс выбирает, все, что удалось нового использовать.
01.09.2021 18:20
daemon_n Offline
Administrators

Serg, есть таблица классов - пкм или лкм на портрет героя в окне героя - там показано, сколько очков даёт каждый навык
для прокачки урона заклинаний нужно выбрать опцию со старта и получить либо нужные артефакты, либо навыки - читай всё на пкм. Читай - в игре всё объяснено!
   ПКМ на гильдию магов и кузницу даёт контент тоже.

02.09.2021 12:03
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »