Current time: 18.04.2024, 05:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Advanced Classes Mod
» New Class and Skill System for ERA
PerryR Offline

(21.03.2024 14:13)TER Wrote:  Приветствую. Вышло обновление "Advanced Classes mod version 1.091". И у меня вопрос, планируется ли его русификация? Очень хочется поиграть в этот мод с ребятами, а знание английского на "2+"))

И еще маленький вопросик. Что необходимо для изучения навыка уровня грандмастер? У меня пока получалось изучать только навыки мастера. Я пытаюсь пока хоть немного разбираться, играя на английском)
Заранее спасибо!

2+ in english it not that bad :P

in the last couple of days a user has finished the translation for the most recent version. It was uploaded to the git repository.
https://github.com/daemon1995/era_gaming...20Rus/Lang

You can now either wait for the launcher update or you can manually replace the file in the russifier mod.

For more information about the ACM mod you can open the mod folder and browse the help and readme section. Files can be translated with any support tool. Specifically the question why you maybe not be able to learn grandmaster skills is answered there.
22.03.2024 02:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TER Offline

Quote:2+ in english it not that bad :P

in the last couple of days a user has finished the translation for the most recent version. It was uploaded to the git repository.
https://github.com/daemon1995/era_gaming...20Rus/Lang

You can now either wait for the launcher update or you can manually replace the file in the russifier mod.

For more information about the ACM mod you can open the mod folder and browse the help and readme section. Files can be translated with any support tool. Specifically the question why you maybe not be able to learn grandmaster skills is answered there.

Спасибо огромное! И за этот чудесный мод, и за ответы! Обновил лаунчер. Но сперва что-то пошло не так) Затем переустановил все по новой и все заработало! Теперь еще и на родном языке!)) За перевод тоже огромнейшее спасибо всем причастным!

Насчет вопроса. Порылся побольше на форуме. Кажется, понял, почему до GM не доходят навыки. Я сперва получил M маг, затем GM маг, а затем умудрился получить друида. И, я так понял, из-за этого так получилось? GM маг, получается, сбросился?

Теперь у меня еще пара вопросов.
1. Насчет командиров. Есть 9 классов. Выбирается класс после первого убийства. Далее у меня он еще улучшился, дали выбор из двух пунктов, но это было еще на английском, и, вроде, на автобое, потому я толком не понял, как это произошло(( Был, вроде как, маг. Научился менять заклинания. Вопрос в том, при каких условиях происходит это повышение? И у всех ли 9 классов оно?

2. Раньше подсвечивались навыки в таблице очков класса героя, а сейчас - нет. Это у меня что-то не так стало?

3. Сразу извиняюсь, несколько не в тему, но, вдруг сможет кто подсказать.
У меня после переустановок исчезли флаги с захваченных мельниц и садов (раньше были, играю с опцией захвата). Почему могло так произойти?

P.S. Сейчас играл, не смог использовать "радость" в бою. Это из-за "значка смелости", который я недавно подобрал, как я понял. Раньше же он давал иммунитет от вражеских заклинаний разума. Теперь и от своих?

Заранее спасибо.
(This post was last modified: 22.03.2024 18:32 by TER.)
22.03.2024 17:55
PerryR Offline

"As for the question. I rummaged through the forum a lot. I think I've figured out why GM doesn't get the skills. I first got an M mage, then a GM mage, and then I managed to get a druid. And, as I understand it, that's why it happened? Does GM Mag reset?"
yes it resets. You can only be one class at a time, you cannot be Druid and GM at the same time. Druids can learn skills only to Master level.

"Now I have a couple more questions.
1. About the commanders. There are 9 classes. A class is chosen after the first kill. Then it improved even more, they gave me a choice of two points, but it was still in English, and, it seems, on auto-battle, so I didn't really understand how it happened (( There was, it seems, a magician. I learned to change spells. The question is, under what conditions does this increase occur? And do all 9 classes have it?"
Of the 9 commander base classes, 8 have two specialization options available. The specialized class is not always better, but rather more suited for a certain situation or playstyle. Overall I wanted to increase the gameplay possibilities.
The base class can be chosen when the first kill with your commander has happened. After 30 kills you can choose the specialization, but your kill count will be reset. Part of the bonus that has been acquired so far will be transferred to the new class.

"2. Previously, skills were highlighted in the Hero Class Point Table, but now they are not. Is there something wrong with me?"
They should be highlighted of your hero has learned them, if they are not it seems like a bug.

"3. I'm sorry right away, a little off topic, but maybe someone can tell me.
After reinstallations, the flags disappeared from the captured mills and gardens (they used to be, I play with the capture option). Why could this happen?"
No idea, I must check this ingame.

"P.S. Now I was playing, I couldn't use "joy" in battle. This is because of the "badge of courage" that I recently picked up, as I understood. Previously, it was immune to enemy mind spells. Now from your own people?"
The badge of courage is bugged in SoD and this is transferred to WoG. The immunity on this artifact was not intended, I would like to have it removed. But to my understanding, it should not apply to own units.
29.03.2024 05:40
Alazar Offline

Здравствуйте. Нашёл все 9 вопросов по секретному классу, а куда писать ответы не могу додуматься, подскажите как быть дальше
29.03.2024 19:23
PerryR Offline

(29.03.2024 19:23)Alazar Wrote:  Здравствуйте. Нашёл все 9 вопросов по секретному классу, а куда писать ответы не могу додуматься, подскажите как быть дальше

Nothing to enter as a word. It is a clicking sequence and you must perform it in the correct order. Think about when it would be possible to see all "answers" at the same time and selectable.
30.03.2024 09:41
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »