Current time: 23.03.2024, 17:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Era new site?
k : / Offline

(22.10.2014 22:35)Valery Wrote:  He spent half hour to try to open a txt file with a jpeg file (!)
Maybe the wine was too strong.

Дɑтɑ, nодnucь.
(This post was last modified: 22.10.2014 22:58 by k : /.)
22.10.2014 22:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

No, he didn't drink before were done. But was funny: the guy right clicks on a txt file, then choose: open with.

Then he selects a jpeg file from his foder, and keeps clicking. Of course nothing happens, so he says: your site is bugged.

I say to him: you idiot, try to open txt file with jpeg? he was offended and said: you asked for help, so now you teach me how to open files?! 85
23.10.2014 00:39
gamecreator Offline

The most knowledgeable people are always those who are not responsible. Either they don't know anything but are skilled at ducking out or they know enough to stay away from that particular responsibility.

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
23.10.2014 03:07
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Valery, could you make site layout is photoshop (keep layers and layers groups separate)? We need PSD file.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
23.10.2014 11:43
Valery Offline

But we need a template first (the background), as VCMI forums, something related to H3-WoG graphics (maybe fog of war or else). And I don't know how a template fits into web site, and how to make one.
23.10.2014 15:36
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Just make a design of how it could be displayed.

Поддержать проект
23.10.2014 16:27
Valery Offline

ok I will make a psd file. But I have no fonts, will use regular fonts then.
23.10.2014 17:14
Valery Offline

I think I will give up and buy same thing in France. That host1plus is shit.

First email:

This is confirmation message that your domain purchase has been successful. The details of the domain purchase are below:

Registration Date: 30/09/2014
Domain: wakeofgods.org
Registration Period: 2 Year/s
Amount: $25.30 USD
Next Due Date: 30/09/2016
Expiry dat: 30/09/2016

This week I check site I get:

wakeofgods.org Domain Name Service (DNS) has been suspended

Notification on paid DNS service More details...

Domain Name Service (DNS) has been suspended from the domain because of overdue payment.
wakeofgods.org domain has been using DNSEver service since 10 05, 2014.
DNSEver provides the Domain Name Service (DNS) to connect the domain and the server IP.

I click on their payment option, kaspersky says phising action and blocks the site. I try to register at dnsever, I receive confirmation email (which I must click to register):
Yes, this nonsense is the email they sent me, to activate my registration. So I can't register.

The only email they use is adminever@dns, which is very strange,usually with such company we have support area. I emailed them, no answer since 4 days.

I emiled host1plus and told them my domain is suspended, they answered:

Dear Rogacev,

Your domain is active and working correctly. As you can see it here http://who.is/whois/wakeofgods.org

I mean, WTF?
(This post was last modified: 28.11.2014 09:07 by Valery.)
28.11.2014 09:05
orzie Offline

I guess it can be due to the dead state of the hosting provider. It's like with internet stores which no longer exist but their sites are partially working.

The only thing to be afraid of is the domain name. Will you be able to use the same domain name or that host1plus reserved it?
28.11.2014 11:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

DNS service asks me to pay 0,42 $$/month. But I can't even pay, their automatic pay options start at 40$ and to enter custom price (1$ in this case) you need to be registered. Or their confirmation email has unknown code to me. Beside, my antivirus warns me about their site and constantly blocks it.

As we see, things changed on 10/05/2014, when DNS entered in the game. When I bought domain, there was no dns.
28.11.2014 12:34
gamecreator Offline

This DNSEver thing is a scam. It is evident from their wordpress blog with a default theme. Tell me, do you have a main page for your site (index.something file)? Did you put it there?

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
28.11.2014 18:22
Valery Offline

No, nobody from I asked was able to figure how to edit.

Bersy, if you happen to read this, host1plus sent me last email:

Dear rogacev,

Your domain is not suspended. Every service we provide is working correctly. You are just using a third party name servers and they have suspended your service for it. I do not know who told you to set them up like this. We can provide you with the information on how to solve the issue if you are willing to work with us.

It was you who choose dns service? because I never set anything. Let's solve this.
(This post was last modified: 28.11.2014 20:52 by Valery.)
28.11.2014 19:32
Valery Offline

bersy, I received this this morning, from host1plus:

I have no idea where you got those nameservers, but they are clearly a scam. So why did you enter them in the first place when you register your domain. You can log into your client area https://manage.host1plus.com/clientarea.php , select "my domains", click edit near the domain, then you will be able to register your own nameservers. There is a button below "Register name servers" click it. Then create ns1.domain.tld and ns2.domain.tld pointing to your VPS. You will have to install bind or similar service on your VPS.

Do you know how to proceed this thing?
29.11.2014 15:30
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Argh, they didn't help. Please wait at list for Monday or Tuesday when I have holiday.

Поддержать проект
30.11.2014 01:25
Valery Offline

ok boss.
30.11.2014 09:44
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »