Current time: 20.04.2024, 03:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Thread Closed 
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Pandora's API
» технический мод
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Здорово, поздравляю с выпуском второй версии!

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
09.11.2014 01:10
Find all posts by this user
igrik Offline
Administrators

добавление пользовательских ERM рисиверов вообще мега сильно!! Очень круто

game bug fixes extended.dll || My Plugins || My GitHub
09.11.2014 22:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gamecreator Offline

Ещё бы оно кому пригодилось, так было бы вообще замечательно.

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
09.11.2014 23:16
Valery Offline

I have a little annoyance with seer huts. All QU#:M0/?z1 work fine but when type 6 (bring creatures) there is no text to get. Neither proposal or progress message. Of course the message is in the hut, I just can't get it by this command.
11.02.2015 08:25
gamecreator Offline

Interesting... I will check it.

11.02.2015 12:17
Valery Offline

i can't get those three commands to work, actually, I am stuck at "get". Is this correct?

(This post was last modified: 11.02.2015 15:14 by Valery.)
11.02.2015 15:07
gamecreator Offline

I made info on my receivers to closely resemble ERM Help:
Quote:If a command parameter is shown as $ it means that its value can be stored in a variable. If it's shown as # it means that it can only be set, but not read. And if it's shown as ?$ it means it can be read but not set.
So the first command alone should cause error and produce a message with a text of the faulty command, like your ordinary ERM error would. I am yet to implement error messages, Era's ExecErmCmd proved surprisingly incapable of handling IF:M during my earlier tests.
Now the reason why I implemented getting creatures/artifacts this way is that you can set unlimited number of them to be delivered and I consider LE:A-like implementation to be lame. So you must cycle through all artifacts, get quantity of each and compose your message.
Why it sometimes works for you I don't know. Probably ERM recovers from error (since I provide valid recovery info) and continues to run with faulty command unexecuted and values unchanged.

11.02.2015 18:51
Valery Offline

I think I understand what you mean. When I asked for seer huts I had one thing in mind, which I find extremely annoying when playing large custom and random maps: locate seer huts and their target.

So my mod idea is to store all huts, border guards, now that we can, then player just browse and see which is where, what it asks, where is the monster to defeat and such. In all, works fine, but without those 3 receivers + QU:M0/?z1 for creatures is not complete so no idea how to finish it.

Personally I find no use to set regular seer huts, as custom huts can be easily scripted. Instead, regular huts are a real annoyance on given maps, up to 48 and to find them is tedious.

@Edit: ok, I get it, cycle through all artifacts then compose. I will try this, thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11.02.2015 19:29 by Valery.)
11.02.2015 19:25
gamecreator Offline

(11.02.2015 08:25)Valery Wrote:  I have a little annoyance with seer huts. All QU#:M0/?z1 work fine but when type 6 (bring creatures) there is no text to get. Neither proposal or progress message. Of course the message is in the hut, I just can't get it by this command.
I checked it and technically there is no message. Just like if you remove it with QU:M0/0. So when you visit the hut, the game composes the message on spot. I don't know if this is a quirk of the game itself or of the map editor, but all other messages are pre-generated. I'll see what I can do about this.

11.02.2015 19:30
Valery Offline

There is no need, I solved it. I create text after the creatures loop.

Back to work, might finish this mod soon.
(This post was last modified: 11.02.2015 23:10 by Valery.)
11.02.2015 19:52
Valery Offline

I don't know how to get correct values for rewards when primary skills, morale/luck and creatures. Returns garbage even if I check for that parameter, sometimes correct but depends on number of seers on map, so is not valid.
(This post was last modified: 02.05.2015 17:22 by Valery.)
02.05.2015 17:09
gamecreator Offline

Receiver QU help Wrote:Some of these values may return garbage when checking for predefined seer huts (e.g. number of creatures). You will have to truncate such values to the appropriate size manually.
This means that in some cases these values occupy less than 4 bytes, but QU:R returns all 4 bytes. You can extract the real value either with VR:&(X-1) or VR:%X where X is 2^number of bits. I would guess primary skills, morale and luck occupy 8 bits (or 1 byte), which means X=2^8=256. Don't remember about creatures, probably somewhere between 10 and 16 bits.

02.05.2015 20:14
Berserker Offline
Administrators

In short: %256, %65536

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
02.05.2015 20:23
Valery Offline

Moment, I need a bit of help, you mean this?

02.05.2015 21:10
gamecreator Offline

It does not matter whether it is positive or negative. First you truncate it, then do everything else.

02.05.2015 21:17
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed