Current time: 23.03.2024, 04:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Era II Mods/Maps
Valery Offline

Meh problems, I destroyed the DL. I opened it in text edit and changed buttons references to defs, easy. But it looks like some internal memory keeps old values, on 42 defs 6 act like buttons, while I READ everywhere defs. Mad

+ seer huts mod modifies some high vars (1975+) while I NEVER use global vars in, only SN:W and v1-v10 max. No Svv and other things. I am confused. Will see later whats about.
20.02.2015 02:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gamecreator Offline

(20.02.2015 01:09)Valery Wrote:  I think that uni buttons about huts are easier to navigate, because we just click then look at text. If I change buttons with defs frames, clicking must be more precise
You already know what I think about hut selection. You should be able to click anywhere in the hut's field and select that hut.

(20.02.2015 02:50)Valery Wrote:  + seer huts mod modifies some high vars (1975+)
Are they the same vars every time? If so, might be a bug in my receiver (though unlikely, I use only v1-v10 and I just checked the code).

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
20.02.2015 03:21
Valery Offline

Edit: solved. Stupid me, having race selection in tew4 as ID=210 then seer huts dialog as ID=210. Really coincidence,a s TEW dialog I made it 2 years ago.
(This post was last modified: 20.02.2015 04:01 by Valery.)
20.02.2015 03:56
Berserker Offline
Administrators

I like multiple hut images, much more easy to filter and find the target one.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
20.02.2015 18:45
Valery Offline

Ok then. Seer huts match the map ones-worked a bit on images to make them more visible-, text aligned, seer hut name area clickable. Quest guards also got two graphics, visible and not visible area. Keymaster tents dialog visually improved. Dialog ID modified to unused one.

Same link, thanks for suggestions.
(This post was last modified: 20.02.2015 21:18 by Valery.)
20.02.2015 21:17
gamecreator Offline

I just noticed, you better not integrate Pandora's API into your mod. Makes more sense when updating.

20.02.2015 21:38
Valery Offline

So I remove only plugin pandora api? All the others I let in, ok?

Sources, SDK?
(This post was last modified: 20.02.2015 21:42 by Valery.)
20.02.2015 21:42
gamecreator Offline

Not plugin, entire mod. All the files that you added from my mod. Make it a dependency.
But if you want to include it so badly, then at least don't do it in such a lamely weird way. Just adding EraPlugins is enough, no need to add info for modmakers.

20.02.2015 21:46
Valery Offline

Done, let only the 3 plugins and I don't want to make dependencies, this is the faster way to have people raging why it does not work, nobody reads requirements.

I didn't remove other folders because I was not sure:

a) there will be next era with infos/help about receivers
b) you wouldn't go berserk that all the files aren't in.

So is easier before saying is lame just to tell what you want to be in and what not.
(This post was last modified: 20.02.2015 22:09 by Valery.)
20.02.2015 22:05
gamecreator Offline

(20.02.2015 22:05)Valery Wrote:  Done, let only the 3 plugins and I don't want to make dependencies, this is the faster way to have people raging why it does not work, nobody reads requirements.
Then they very much deserve to be raging. Besides, doing things your way would make them rage in future if they happen to install two mods that have different versions of Pandora's API integrated. And this would affect even normal innocent people. But luckily for you I just invented a solution in case you want to appease those illiterate jerks: your file already contains Mods folder, you can include several mods into it. This way you would be able to provide your mods with all their dependencies. If you end up doing this, I would like you to include my mod as is, untruncated.
(20.02.2015 22:05)Valery Wrote:  I didn't remove other folders because I was not sure:
a) there will be next era with infos/help about receivers
b) you wouldn't go berserk that all the files aren't in.
a) I don't understand what you wanted to say here
b) while I'm used to my work being ignored, I take offence when it is used improperly. I consider what you are doing to be improper, so I would have gone berserk either way.
(20.02.2015 22:05)Valery Wrote:  So is easier before saying is lame just to tell what you want to be in and what not.
All those files are info for modmakers and scriptmakers. You don't target these people with your mod. No wonder I have found it weird and lame.

20.02.2015 22:49
Valery Offline

What's wrong with you man? I made this mod in my free time and worked my ass off to improve it because YOU messaged me about using Pandora api. As there is no mod yet including your receives, and actual era does not support them neither, I considered adding all package then updating later if situation changes.

And now you bicker me about taking offense, improper usage and so on? As I said you could just ask me in a polite way to remove files, without adjectives as lame and weird.

Well fuck off then, I will use this "improper" mod for my gaming only, link removed.
(This post was last modified: 20.02.2015 23:27 by Valery.)
20.02.2015 23:08
gamecreator Offline

Damn, should have quoted your post.

I'm being hostile, not arrogant. Wouldn't you be if you were offended? Not to mention that I was still trying to compromise with you despite that. Shouldn't have informed you about that receiver in the first place...

Now to answer your edited post.
(20.02.2015 23:08)Valery Wrote:  And now you bicker me about taking offense, improper usage and so on? As I said you could just ask me in a polite way to remove files, without adjectives as lame and weird.
That's what I asked the first time.

20.02.2015 23:49
Algor Away
Administrators

Афигеть, блин, доброе утро. Лучше б вы вчера бухали, как я...

gamecreator, оформи свою часть в виде отдельного официального мода. Да, я в курсе, что выше ты это предложил, но ведь так и не сделал?
Valery, include this mod into your pack as seperate mod

И хорош уже сраться как в детском саду 111111, во всяком случае на паблике.

Valery, sorry for the confusing for you Russian fragments, but my vocabulary is not enough for the English interpretation.

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
21.02.2015 12:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gamecreator Offline

(21.02.2015 12:03)Algor Wrote:  gamecreator, оформи свою часть в виде отдельного официального мода. Да, я в курсе, что выше ты это предложил, но ведь так и не сделал?
Куда ещё официальнее-то? Написать мод инфо и запаковать в самораспаковывающийся архив что ли? Ты хоть проверил что именно я сделал перед тем как говорить?
(21.02.2015 12:03)Algor Wrote:  Valery, include this mod into your pack as seperate mod
Кстати я такое решение и предложил несколькими постами выше.

21.02.2015 14:01
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Странно, игродела таким грубым не видел никогда. Что происходит?
И альфа и феаноровские библиотеки поставляются с модами, которые их используют. Модов раз-два и обчёлся. Без мода Валерия вообще использований библиотеки будет 0. К чему эти формальности и принципиальность? Вы что, парни?

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
21.02.2015 17:05
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »