Current time: 23.03.2024, 04:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Era II Mods/Maps
Valery Offline

Post moved to first page.
(This post was last modified: 14.02.2015 00:12 by Valery.)
02.02.2015 00:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berserker Offline
Administrators

That's simply brilliant work!
I see new maps by JimV, wow! )
Val, you are my hero. Glad that forum is back again.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
02.02.2015 13:47
Bes Offline

Valery
1) this forun not supported bb-cod like "[green][/green]", so you post was edit and fix by me
2) Delete please my nickname from this mods. It is not true, believe me
Quote:Random Skins 1.02 (27 MB)
Author: Ivorrus, Bes.
and
Quote:Secondary Skills scrolling
Authors: Bes, Berserker.
02.02.2015 14:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

Ok Bes, wikll do it. Somehow those two posts should replace the first page now, looks like merged in one is too long for forum technical limits. But anyway should not stay on page 20 or so, those are the new links.
02.02.2015 16:12
Algor Away
Administrators

Valery, 20
Can you make structure like this? А то совсем дохрена скринов и простыня просто не в меру огромная...(не хватило языковых навыков на перевод).

Category 1 (Click to View)

Category 2 (Click to View)

Category n (Click to View)

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
02.02.2015 17:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

Algor, I just pasted the post I made in HC, as they do not have spoiler feature. That would be a lot of work to change for this forum, but if someone can edit both posts and add screens as spoilers, I have nothing against.

I just won't spend more hours on it. 118
02.02.2015 17:49
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Valery, you are the author of the first post, update it then )

Поддержать проект
02.02.2015 19:12
Valery Offline

ok I have a problem with a few remaining mods. When heroes35 was down, I just waited to be back to get bers heroes.net located mods, but now I see they are just no longer available.

Can anyone see if you can upload:

New Music Pack (68.5 MB)
(Author: DANZA. Replaces all Heroes3 mp3 music with samples from other games)
New Sounds Pack (6.29 MB)
(Author: DANZA. Replaces many interface and battle sounds)

Heroines (8.7 MB)
(Author: Zbigniew. Beautiful commanders from Heroes 4)
Image: nowy3o.th.jpgImage: nowy1gy.th.jpgImage: czarodziejkal.th.jpg

The Grand Manoeuvre (89.3 KB)
(Author: Berserker. Grand Elves can now carry out a manoeuvre: make a 1 hex move and then shoot with a singular shot)

Bubble Arrows (90.8 KB)
(Author: FallenAngel. New-style movement arrows)
Image: 1425e.th.jpg

Thanks.
05.02.2015 00:41
Berserker Offline
Administrators

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Or search for "hosts" in C:
Edit with notepad:
78.47.177.183 bers.heroes35.net

Now all links work or wait a little while dns is updated, I fixed.

Поддержать проект
05.02.2015 01:13
Bes Offline

05.02.2015 01:17
Valery Offline

Thanks both, my etc/host file has no data inside and do not know how to add, will wait for dns update.
05.02.2015 01:27
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Working already.

Поддержать проект
05.02.2015 12:41
Valery Offline

So, here is my beta, please discuss.

Seers Uncovered (1.3 MB)

Authors: gamecreator (heroes35.net), Valery
Based on a VCMI idea, which is still an idea. 103

Description: tired about searching for Rex asking a goblin on some XXL map? The mod displays complete infos about all seer huts, quest guards, border guards, border gates and key-master tents. Will also offer to show target location, ex when quest is about killing a hero or a monster stack. Uses new receiver QU.

When a quest is completed, the seer descriptions changes accordingly. Quest guards will be deleted from dialog once you complete their quest.

Instructions: right-click on quest icon.

Version 1.3 uploaded this morning. Fixed minor issues with local z vars when loading the mod on old saves.
(This post was last modified: 13.02.2015 08:10 by Valery.)
12.02.2015 20:40
Valery Offline

As I was overwhelmed by the sparkling enthusiasm toward the previous mod using a new receiver, here is another, this time a bit more classical.Spiteful

Basically this is an idea inspired from Heroes V. I have no time to test its outcomes in long games so for instance I rated it as [CHEATS] in mods list/tags. My purpose is to allow a more fluid experience chain between human player's heroes and allow to new recruits to keep up with higher ranks. There are both penalties and bonuses which will not exactly permit a "walk in the park", but both are modifiable in mentor.ini file. So you can either keep the default values, or delete the penalties and in that case, game will be indeed very easy. Up to the player.

Mentoring (1 MB)
Instructions: in Heroes meeting screen, click on:

1) if HD mod activated, quest log in left hero screen
2) if no HD mod, new button near left hero shield location
3) To bring mentors screen, press F8 key. The mentors dialog is limited top 24 heroes. If you have more, you must find them manually.

Rules:

Mentoring: the amount of experience the mentor loses when mentoring (-1 level) is entirely given to the student.

Example: Orrin is level 17 and Adelaide is level 1. When mentoring he will lose one level and become level 16. The amount of experience points between level 16 and 17 is ~9433 (depends also on how much he is advanced through the level). Adelaide will receive 9433 experience and will instantly become level 7.

a) to be able to mentor, one hero must be 5 levels higher than his student

b) A hero which mentored will not be able to mentor again in the following 7 days (modifiable through mentor.ini file)

c) A hero who mentored will receive a movement penalty of 7 tiles. Each day this penalty diminishes by 1 tile (modifiable through mentor.ini file)

d) A hero receives +1 permanent movement tile for every time he/she mentored someone (modifiable through mentor.ini file)

e) A hero who is mentored receives instantly +7 tiles movement for one week (modifiable through mentor.ini file). This bonus is cumulative, with each mentor. When a hero is free for mentoring, the dialog item about bonuses an penalties will be empty. Once he is mentored, no matter how many mentors teach him and when, during that week, all the movement bonuses will stay only for one week, then fade away.

Example: Orrin is mentored first time on monday. He receives 7 extra tiles until next monday. Orrin is again mentored on friday and will receive +7 extra tiles again. As he is under the effect of mentoring already, the 14 extra tiles movement will fade away on next monday, and so on.

f) Each time a hero mentors, he/she will permanently lose one random primary skill.

g) A hero who is mentored will receive one extra primary skill for each level he was mentored with. This skill is random but depends also on the class of the mentor. From a magic mentor, he will receive either knowledge or spellpower, from a might mentor he will receive either attack or defense.

h) A hero who is under the effect of mentoring can't mentor another hero until the mentoring effect is gone.

i) Custom portraits will not be displayed in dialog.

j) Mentoring display dialog is limited to 24 heroes. If you have more, you will have to search them manually.

k) Clicking on heroes heads in mentoring dialog will allow to find them.

l) All values for bonuses and penalties are modifiable from mentor.ini file.

If good ideas are suggested, I might change the system of mentoring, so don't be shy )
(This post was last modified: 16.02.2015 00:02 by Valery.)
15.02.2015 23:59
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Two great mods, Val, you're a real master. mod making machine Sm And always with nice dialogs, pretty hints and messages. Highest quality. I rarely played with witch huts, but I know how it's is difficult to remember them even on average size map. Mentoring is also nice.

Поддержать проект
16.02.2015 00:11
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »