Current time: 24.03.2024, 01:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Era II Mods/Maps
Valery Offline

True, I like that one. If wasn't the army upkeep cost, I would play it every time but I am not so comfortable to pay for army. I am russian in soul, I don't pay people, I order them, they execute!
21.12.2014 02:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Algor Away
Administrators

(21.12.2014 02:00)Valery Wrote:  I am russian in soul, I don't pay people, I order them, they execute!

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
21.12.2014 12:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

Added a short video showing trainer's applications on Unleashing the Bloodthirsty map.

21.12.2014 21:55
Valery Offline

So I started to play one of my preferred SoD maps, Empire I by Darklord. With sod mod, naturally. So I see a wagon there, a skeleton here, a lean to north, visit all three, all empty. So I say wtf, this was fun 15 years ago when every dragon chilled me, now I just want to play and not lose my time. So I sit down and wrote a script, which will give me all infos I need about every object in game, so I don't waste my energy to visit it then back if empty.

It works as sorcery script, but much more complete. If sorcery script is activated, mod will auto disable. The purpose is to enable it as stand alone on sod maps, without going into fancy wog options.

Gameplay advanced infos (200 ko)

Description:
Right-click on map adventure will provide complete informations about that object, will show resources and artefacts amount and guards, creature banks guards and rewards, etc.

Objects processed:

Scholar
Treasure Chest
Warrior Tomb
Tree of Knowledge
Camp Fire
Lean to
Wagon
Skeleton
Water Wheel
Mystical garden
Windmill
Witch hut
Magic Shrine x 3
University
Sign
Bottle
Pyramid
Resource piles
Artifacts
Scrolls
All Creature Banks
Crypts
Utopias

The only thing I failed is the scholars when you already have the thing they propose. It looks like then they switch to random primary skill, can't find a way to predict which one. Not big problem yet.

now would be just fun if someone found a way to code the IF:N dialog (up to 8 pics) to show only when push.

And Happy Birthday to Gamecreator, 24 yo, I wish I was there again.
Then Merry Christmas to all russian heroes and modders. Without you this game wouldn't exist any more.
(This post was last modified: 26.12.2014 09:27 by Valery.)
26.12.2014 09:12
Algor Away
Administrators

Хорошее расширение для навыка "Разведка" 118

26.12.2014 11:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
igrik Offline
Administrators

я бы даже сказал, что великолепная идея для расширения "Разведки"

game bug fixes extended.dll || My Plugins || My GitHub
26.12.2014 15:44
Algor Away
Administrators

Valery, можно позаимствовать в ERA Scripts в качестве расширения Разведки? А то моя "Ночная разведка" меня не вполне устраивает.

26.12.2014 16:02
Valery Offline

I don't understand what google gives from Algor comment. Can someone translate please?
26.12.2014 16:32
Algor Away
Administrators

(26.12.2014 16:32)Valery Wrote:  I don't understand what google gives from Algor comment. Can someone translate please?
Can I use your code for new ERA Scripts option?

26.12.2014 18:08
Valery Offline

Sure.
26.12.2014 18:22
Algor Away
Administrators

Ok, thx.

26.12.2014 18:24
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Val, the idea is even better implemented than we did in Phoenix. Same direction, though.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
27.12.2014 00:16
Valery Offline

Ok just a suggestion: if any of you can find a way (like with DL) to open IF:N 8 pics dialog on push, that would be just perfect (for many other mods too). Too many features require clicking.
27.12.2014 01:53
Valery Offline

Categories displayed in this thread:

[GAMEPLAY]
[CHEATS]
[UTILITIES]
[WITHOUT CATEGORY]

Image: AtHA4m.gif

Image: 9iqVLc.jpg
Adventure Map Reminder (400 KB)
Alternative link
Author: Valery. Adds an custom sign which can store a reminder you write your self. Ctrl + left click on adventure map to create one, then right-click on its shadow to see the options. The reminder is passable, rewritable and removable.
Image: QOUwn2.jpgImage: rYTK7F.jpg

Advanced Levels | Sagamosa (19.4 MB)
Alternative link
(Author: Sagamosa. Requires: Era 2.21+. Outstanding mod which implements 4 unique advanced levels per every class of heroes. Tons of code and new features. Left click on hero portrait to activate AL menu). Incompatible with most of other mods.
Image: saga1r.th.jpgImage: saga2i.th.jpgImage: saga3w.th.jpgImage: saga4.th.jpgImage: saga5.th.jpgImage: saga6t.th.jpg

Adventure Pillars (4 MB)
Alternative link
[green]THREAD[/font]
Author: Valery. Adds adventure pillars to the map. They trigger up to 40 helpful events. Check ini file for setup.
Image: 2v94eW.jpgImage: smHB97.jpgImage: nMmWM8.jpgImage: MI3kQF.jpgImage: AVWpRp.jpg

Battle Heroes (3MB)
Alternative link
Author: Algor. Card game with endless outcomes.
English translation: Valery
[green]THREAD[/font]
Image: PZziXP.jpgImage: ImvViV.jpgImage: tcjRhu.jpgImage: O6ACQs.pngImage: MRETfA.jpg

Battle Heroes Extras (9MB)
Alternative link
Author: Valery. Adds 20 random commanders to Algor's mod Battle Heroes
Image: zIvcQb.jpgImage: y9s5w2.jpgImage: M0VvZm.jpgImage: sG7hfK.jpg

Command Points (101 KB)
Alternative link
(Author: Fnord, repacked for Era by artu. This mod limits the number of troops that a single hero can take into battle. The main goal is to require players to spread out their army rather than using the tried-and-true (but somewhat boring) "superhero" strategy. Right-Click on sleep-wake hero icon to enable the dialog)
Image: comml.jpgImage: 122desertingtroops.jpg

CONQUISTADOR
Alternative link
(Author: Valery. For Random maps. Allows boosting AI players up to 1000%. Contains 3 selectable mods, Better AI, Find me and Builder, check ini file to enable them.)
Better AI: Ai is boosted to maximum and will provide great challenge. You can fine tune your own difficulty settings
Builder: you can build new towns on adventure map, depends on your number of wins
Find me: easy way to find any object on map
[green]THREAD[/font]
Image: 39630033.jpgImage: con05.jpgImage: con04.jpgImage: con03.jpgImage: con02b.jpgImage: con01.jpgImage: ny08.jpg

Custom daily saves (400 KB)
Alternative link
Author: Bersy, Valery. Autosaves and quick saves are now ordered upon game day, week and month.
Image: 8DNMjx.jpg

Delete prisons
Alternative link
Author: Valery. For random maps. Prisons will be deleted on first day then the prisoners levels and skills will be reset.

Disable Autosave
Alternative link
What it says: Disables autosave, you only need this if you're using Wog Revised and you are enough delusional to believe wog never crashes.

Era scripts 1.13 (263 KB)
Alternative link
Author: Algor. New scripts for Era with their own column. Google translated from russian, you are warned.

Fast battle animations
Alternative link
Author: Berserker. Battle animations are much faster.

Glory of War (66 MB)
Alternative link
Author: Hero of Light. Outstanding mod with original creatures graphics + other goodies.
[green]THREAD[/font]
Image: zZxD9n.pngImage: ZspTU5.pngImage: 6aFF7p.pngImage: 1TPtFu.pngImage: uXabtq.png

Heroes Renovated
Alternative link
Author: artu. Alternatives to heroes specialties.
[green]THREAD[/font]
Image: D9wm4O.jpgImage: 80OuYU.jpg

Heroes without limits (138 MB)
Alternative link
Author: Felipe. New creatures, new heroes, new bugs.
[green]THREAD[/font]
Image: UqRGJH.jpgImage: 8uboms.jpg

HoL v3.2: Tales of Amadar Expansion (49.3 MB)
Alternative link
(Author: Hero_of_Light. New creatures, artifacts, rebalanced towns, heroes specialties, etc.)
Image: 12166992.th.jpgImage: 19692732.th.jpgImage: 34981572.th.jpgImage: 20608214.th.jpgImage: 24670250.th.jpgImage: 53517688.th.jpg

MIithril Smelter(161 Ko)
Alternative link
(Author: Valery. Requires WoG Revised mod and priority over it. Replaces forgotten shrines option with mithril mine. Gives daily 1/2/3 mithril bars, depending on the difficulty selected. Has its own mithril.dat which you can modify.)
Image: 749rz.th.jpg

New Upgrades (6.63 MB)
Alternative link
(Author: Acid Dragon. Each town will have one extra building allowing to have 3 additional upgrades per town. Look at ModsNew Upgradesreadme.txt for details)
Image: aci1.th.jpgImage: aci2z.th.jpgImage: aci3.th.jpgImage: aci4.th.jpgImage: aci5.th.jpgImage: aci6.th.jpg

Original Interface (89 KB)
Alternative link
(Author: AKUHAK. Brings back SoD/Complete original interface and campaignes). Use SoD mod if you want a more complete restoration.

Original Wog Chests (99 KB)
Alternative link
(Author: artu. Chests now propose the wog 3.58f original choice, between resource and primary skills)
Image: chestx.jpg

Phoenix Mod 3.61 (17.1 MB)
Alternative link
(Author: Berserker and Bes. Complex mod with a lot of gameplay changes)
[green]Thread[/font]
Image: enginitarmy.th.jpgImage: engportraits.th.jpgImage: engwarspec.th.jpgImage: engwarspec2.th.jpgImage: engsecskills.th.jpgImage: enginspire.th.jpg

Random Neutral Heroes (513 KB)
Alternative link
Authors: Algor, Iv. 10/20/30/40/50% of neutral monsters get random neutral hero who will fight against human player.Neutral hero depends on the difficulty level. Neutral hero does fight against AI.
Image: NJHzwR.jpg

Resolve Battle
Alternative link
Author: Valery, Berserker. Click on autocombat to instantly finish the battle without any mana spent.
Image: an8MLR.jpg

Smugglers Hideout (random maps)
Other than random
(Author: Solitaire)
[green]Thread[/green]
Lets you trade creatures with artifacts and vice versa.
Image: Untitled_1.jpg

H2 Succession WARS (236 MB)
(Authors: Kegolo, Kivo, Orzie and Kalu. Recreates the amazing atmosphere of the legendary Heroes II). Work in progress, visit thread for surprises.
[green]THREAD[/green]
Image: 38660031.jpgImage: fortressss.pngImage: fortresslineup.pngImage: screenshot2fq.pngImage: screenshot6aa.pngImage: screenshot1wi.png

Turbo WoG
Alternative link
Authors: Valery, Sav. Map adventure and battle speeds and sounds are almost instant.

Usain Bolt
Alternative link
Author: Valery. All your heroes gain extra mobility after being victorious. Useful to end long maps before the bugged 12 months limit.
Image: to4FvK.jpgImage: JcI9Rh.jpg

XXL (95.8 KB)
Alternative link
(Author: AlexSpl. Adds XXL 252x252 maps support)

Image: UDyBrZ.gif

Image: L0b6MK.jpg
Disposable spell scrolls (300 KB)
Alternative link
Author: Valery. Allows copying spells to your magic book.
Image: GsXX0O.jpg

Drop war machines
Alternative link
Author: Valery. You can drop war machines now.
Image: QHHc1S.jpg

Hero advanced level up
Alternative link
Author: igrik. On level up, you can choose both primary and secondary skills.
Image: c2wie8.jpg

Invite hero
Alternative link
Author: hzworld. You can recruit any hero.
Image: 6CSyw8.jpgImage: yT5gxB.jpg

Map advanced infos
Alternative link
Author: Valery. What you always wanted to know but you couldn't. Just right-click.
Image: LdPInt.jpgImage: heAp14.jpg

Master of Craft
Alternative link
Author: Valery. Allows crafting artifacts for skills, mana or resources.
Image: b9uwSk.jpg

Neutrals split
Alternative link
Authors: Valery, Alexspl, Kickferk. Right-click on any neutral stack to find out if upgrades and which split pattern will use when fighting your army.
Image: dMx5X3.jpgImage: c1p1g0.jpgImage: 8c6IpX.jpg

Reinforcements spell
Alternative link
Authors: MoP and Algor. Summon creatures from your towns.
Image: lGYxWq.pngImage: 3MFIE6.png

Revisitable cartographers
Alternative link
Author: Valery. You can revisit cartographers and reveal again the map.

Select your battlefield
Alternative link
Author: Valery. You can choose your battlefield and change it.
Image: MSXLSQ.jpg

TRAINER
Alternative link
[green]THREAD[/font]
Author: Valery. The ultimate cheating trainer. Type hero name, do whatever you want with.
Image: EpotQP.jpgImage: 9l0wqj.jpg

Training Facility
Alternative link
Author: Fnord. Schools of war offer training to your troops.

Undead Ghosts
Alternative link
Author: tell me who you are.
When enabled ghosts become undead creatures.You can cast Animate Dead on them (not if they suck life first and reproduce) and they lower the morale of friendly alive units.

Upgraded troops
Alternative link
Author: Fnord. Only upgraded creatures will be available for Heroes to recruit at town and external dwellings, and all heroes will start with upgraded troops. Furthermore, Creature Banks, Pandora's Boxes and local events that give free troops when captured will always give upgraded troops.
Image: 2cRGAy.jpg

Various Pandora boxes.
Alternative link
Author: Feanor (OxFea). based on what it contains, every box will have different graphics.
Image: gpozgP.jpg

Image: ENjAtT.gif

The following are not mods but are packed as mods. They contain various utilities mod makers or mapmakers may considerate.

Axolotl 100 creatures defs
Author: Axolotl. Contains 100 new creatures, both original and extracted from various games.
Image: YTC89Q.jpgImage: jEufSk.jpg

Itsjustme 500 creatures (190 MB)
Author: itsjustme. 500+ creatures from other games.
Image: Zhz8FK.pngImage: O7rhof.pngImage: UMO1KT.pngImage: T1dahv.pngImage: HHNRWh.pngImage: BcHcfv.png
Image: Pd2ShU.pngImage: QIx7dj.pngImage: hFsQaU.pngImage: 4Ceoie.pngImage: GVMoMT.pngImage: RlJsur.png

Valery 160 creatures
Author: Valery. 160 extracted creatures.
Image: GJ2Gw9.jpgImage: ImR8Ja.jpgImage: 1iZgw2.jpg

Your custom skin
Author: Bes. Psd file with all you need for creating your custom skins.
Image: 79i5Gf.jpgImage: TFMWPT.jpgImage: AiaUzb.jpg
(This post was last modified: 02.02.2015 00:41 by Valery.)
02.01.2015 22:57
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Really nice.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
05.01.2015 01:30
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »