Current time: 23.03.2024, 05:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Era II Mods/Maps
Valery Offline

CONQUISTADOR (203 kb)

Contains 2 previously made mods: "Better AI", "Find me" + a new mod, "Builder".

Conquistador mod is optimal for random maps game (single or MP), all mods inside are optional and will not conflict with WoG mod.

BETTER AI:

* Gives 30k gold on first day to every AI.
* Set all obelisks to "visited" for every AI.
* AI movement will increase daily by half tile, but no more than 40-60 tiles (4000-6000 mvm points), depending on the difficulty selected. Late recruited AI heroes will start with the bonus, to help leveling faster
* AI heroes are marked, human can't hire them if dead.
* Every day 1 of the week, it places extra creatures in all built dwellings, builds guild up to 2nd level and first three upgraded dwellings in all AI towns (if not build yet). Extra resources too.
* Every AI hero gains a random +1 stat every day and a bonus to his overall experience of 10%-40% (depending on difficulty selected), until level 50. He is given Air, Earth, Archery, Intelligence and Resistance at expert level, all his mana is refueled daily too. He also receives slow, haste and shield.
* At level 15/25 an AI hero is automatically granted with town portal. At 50-60 with Fly.
* All junk AI creatures (joiners etc) are removed from AI garrisons on every day 1.
* Every town AI conquers will be changed to its faction type.
* Altair of transformation was disabled for AI, having negative impact on his expansion.
* Every day 1 of the week, every AI player having at least one level 15 hero is given a chance* (depends on the number of AI players in the game) to expand by receiving a free town, randomly picked from available neutral towns. Human player will receive a warning message and a view over the new town acquired:

One AI player: 100% chance
Two AI players: 50% chance
Three AI players: 33% chance
Four AI players: 25% chance

And so on.

WARNING: Better AI is VERY hard on maps < than XL or XXL.

FIND ME:

First option:

Enter type then subtype to find all corresponding objects that are within your faction sight.
For subtype you have two options:

* Enter the subtype (for example specific mines, artefacts or towns)
* Leave empty (will be considered as -1 and will process any object of that type)

Example:

Type 98, subtype 2, will show all towers within sight
Type 98, no subtype entered, will show all towns within sight

Second option:

Enter type then subtype (leave empty for any) to find all corresponding objects that are outside your faction sight.
Each object uncovered will require a 1000 gold fee, satellites are expensive

Third option:

Activate ID search: right-click on any object to find type/subtype.

Fourth option:

Deactivate ID search.

Fifth option:

FIND ME was combined with mines status mod also. It will show all your mines and if upgraded or not.

Sixth option:

ADVANCED SEARCH:

(will locate various objects if not visited yet)

* Obelisks
* Utopias
* Creature banks
* Not flagged mines
* Not flagged creature dwellings
* Emerald towers
* Death chambers
* Artefacts
* Enemy Heroes in sight
* Neutral towns

BUILDER:

After x battles (all your heroes counted) you will be offered the option of building a town of your choice, if there are less than 48 towns already on map. After building new town, battles counter will be reset and start again.
Sorry guys, stole your Phoenix dialog because why do it again if it is already made. But thanks for it 115
(This post was last modified: 12.05.2013 00:11 by Valery.)
12.05.2013 00:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Algor Away
Administrators

(12.05.2013 00:08)Valery Wrote:  BETTER AI...
OMG, Valery! Rename "BETTER AI" to "CHEATER AI", it will be true. This completely kills the S/M/L maps on 160+ difficulty.
IMHO, of course. You - the author, you - the rights...

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
12.05.2013 01:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

heh, I thought of giving him this title, indeed now it cheats even more. :D

But that's it, for me game is hard now and that's I want. Anyway every mod out, including Phoenix, makes AI cheater more or less, how could him compete without?
(This post was last modified: 12.05.2013 01:12 by Valery.)
12.05.2013 01:10
Berserker Offline
Administrators

The goal is to make a smart cheater, deep level cheater and perhaps realistic cheater.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
12.05.2013 01:53
Valery Offline

Sure. The goal is to make him ignore loopholes in his code as well and then do same actions as us. AI loses time to visit obelisks, we don't. AI loses time to visit wells very often, we visit them only once. AI loses time to get back in town to recruit, we use chain. AI picks bad abilities, we pick the useful ones. Those are things "Better AI" seeks for, after a long game play test to see what is slows him and prevents giving a challenge. Is not about giving all free things as a whole, but giving the right ones and in sufficient quantity.

As every mod out, some will rumble, others will play, that's it, we got used to. It is a small and simple mod which preserves game mechanics, I don't have any ambitions with it.
(This post was last modified: 12.05.2013 03:27 by Valery.)
12.05.2013 03:00
Algor Away
Administrators

ERA Scripts 1.05 Eng

Screenshots (Click to View)

The first English (mostly "Googlish") release.
If When you find any translation errors, please send a corrected text in this topic or email to algor(at)oskolnet.ru. I'll include it in next release.

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
13.06.2013 19:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bes Offline

Valery Wrote:As requested by Artu:

Disposable spell
scrolls

Author: Valery

Adds a new button in Hero Screen (near magic book). Allows copying spells from scrolls to your magic book. The scroll will vanish afterwards. Only heroes with Expert Wisdom and a magic book can master the magic of transmuting spells. The price of transmuting is 100 gold * spell level.
самое интересное, что эту идею с новой областью для "подшивки свитка" я делал для ФМ в декабре 2013, дабы уйти от неявного действия со свитком... которое лишь в справке описано
выдержка и справки ФМ Wrote:Ввиду ограниченного числа дополнительных слотов у героя, куда помещаются Свитки с заклинаниями, была реализована возможность "вклеивать" Свитки в магическую Книгу героя. При этом Свиток исчезает, как артефакт, а его заклинание навсегда остаётся в Книге Заклинаний.
Действие: поднять Свиток и щёлкнуть им по Книге Заклинаний

))) у кого там мысли сходятся?!

P.S. я лишь не определился как эту область под свитки достойно обрисовать Dry
(This post was last modified: 16.02.2014 23:17 by Bes.)
16.02.2014 23:15
Valery Offline

I did the mod for Artu, he asked to get rid of all features except spells from School of Wizardy but it was faster for me to create a new script without cuts through original ert/erm. Is a very tiny mod, just one button and a few script lines.

I had not much time those days but also re-released Conquistador with options, so now you can select the internal difficulty at your taste. Uses SN.W vars so should be compatible with everything.

(This post was last modified: 17.02.2014 03:35 by Valery.)
17.02.2014 01:42
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Valery, beatiful interface, as always!

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
18.02.2014 19:03
Valery Offline

Thanks Alex, it is compatible with everything I hope so if you need a more spiced AI, give it a try 118
18.02.2014 21:58
Bes Offline

Valery, found bug in TEW III...

We have this:

And this...

So.
!#HE152:A1/162/3; must be change on !#HE152:A162;

Guess why? Moral
(This post was last modified: 08.03.2014 16:04 by Bes.)
08.03.2014 16:02
Valery Offline

Ah, old codes. Didn't look closer, he doesn't gets the +2 if artifact is directly equipped in right hand?

Thanks for noticing it.
08.03.2014 17:20
Bes Offline

(08.03.2014 17:20)Valery Wrote:  he doesn't gets the +2 if artifact is directly equipped in right hand?
exactly
Quote:в итоге, снимая артефакт герой теряет 2 Атаки, увы, не получив их изначально
08.03.2014 18:37
Valery Offline

Well is not a bug, its an old code and map was tested with, so it should be kept. If you fix it, then the hero will have a bonus of +2 at start which was not tested. Right now it works fine.
08.03.2014 22:00
gamecreator Offline

This is the most bizarre bug made feature I've ever seen.

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
09.03.2014 04:50
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »