Current time: 13.04.2024, 15:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Thread Closed 
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New Era Of Heroes
» WoG 3.58f + Era 1.81
hippocamus Offline

Кто может помочь - написать dll для Эры, которая подгружает дополнительный lod-файл, указанный в командной строке (или в файле Wog.ini)?
Я подозреваю, что это делается просто, только сам не умею, и не знаю даже как к этому подступиться.

-= подпись Гиппокамуса =-
27.09.2010 14:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sav Offline

Скрипт, реализующий действие кнопки "Следующий герой" в Эре: script96.erm
(This post was last modified: 16.10.2010 16:55 by Sav.)
16.10.2010 16:55
Find all posts by this user
Efrit Offline
Administrators

У меня ни запускается ни один из созданных инсталлятором экзешников. Даже те "стандартные" экзешники, которые лежат "Era Софт\Exebuilder", тоже не запускаются - даже в таскменеджере не появляются. В чём же дело? Скачивал полную версию...

Welcome to the soldier side,
Where there is no one here but me.
People all grow up to die,
There is no one here but me...
29.10.2010 18:21
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Проверь наличие в Data файла SPTRAITS.TXT.

Скачать Герои 3 Эра и всё, что с ней связано / ERA 2.46f для старых модов
Поддержать проект
29.10.2010 23:23
Efrit Offline
Administrators

О, с ним заработало. Странно, что в первом посте про него ничего не сказано... Спасибо.

Welcome to the soldier side,
Where there is no one here but me.
People all grow up to die,
There is no one here but me...
30.10.2010 09:02
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Согласен, нужно было. Это особенность ехе ТЕ и выше. Без файла не грузятся.

Поддержать проект
30.10.2010 15:00
hippocamus Offline

Хм. Я же когда-то спрашивал, можно ли этот файл прошивать в лод, чтоб не мешался? Ответ был - да, однозначно... Неужто так трудно было сделать экзешники, чтоб от него не зависели?

-= подпись Гиппокамуса =-
31.10.2010 03:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Valery Offline

A short list of problems we had, maybe I do something wrong?

1) Displaying IF:M messages in a FU77006 trigger seems to screw up the SN:X parameters (stack and side) - maybe when I press Enter to end the display?

2) Using the same yn or y-n variables in an FU77xxx trigger section as in another ERM trigger runs the risk that the values will change between the times when they are set in the other trigger and when they are used in that trigger. That is, an FU77xxx (or some of them) seems to be able to interrupt another trigger in progress without saving and restoring y-variables.

3) Using a z-n variable (e.g., z-1) to set the hint text for a DL item crashes the program. (I think the ERM Help was trying to tell me this, but I wish it had specifically said, don't use z-n variables.)

4) Trying to set a different hint text for a DL item which already has hint text does not change the hint text and usually crashes the program.

5) There are some DL command parameters used in the TPM script90.erm which are not mentioned in the ERM Help. For example, sometimes a 4th, "/1" parameter is used at the end of some commands for which only three parameters are shown in the ERM Help. (I added the /1 in some places and it seemed to help prevent crashes but that may have been a coincidence.)
(This post was last modified: 17.11.2010 22:21 by Valery.)
17.11.2010 22:19
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Quote:1) Displaying IF:M messages in a FU77006 trigger seems to screw up the SN:X parameters (stack and side) - maybe when I press Enter to end the display?
SN:X array of parameters is global. Key press event rewrites the parameters. Solution: save parameters first!

!?FU77006;
!!SN:X?v500/...;

Quote:2) Using the same yn or y-n variables in an FU77xxx trigger section as in another ERM trigger runs the risk that the values will change between the times when they are set in the other trigger and when they are used in that trigger. That is, an FU77xxx (or some of them) seems to be able to interrupt another trigger in progress without saving and restoring y-variables.
Valery, remember. Triggers don't save y-vars. Example:

!?CM2;
!!VRy1:S777;
!!HE0:Ed999999/d0; // trigger Level-up
!!IF:M^%Y1^;

!?HL-1;
!!VRy1:S666;

You should not include actions in triggers or your code is not safety. The solution:
!?...;
!!FU@My trigger handler@;

Functions have separate local vars and they are saved.

Quote:5) There are some DL command parameters used in the TPM script90.erm which are not mentioned in the ERM Help. For example, sometimes a 4th, "/1" parameter is used at the end of some commands for which only three parameters are shown in the ERM Help. (I added the /1 in some places and it seemed to help prevent crashes but that may have been a coincidence.)
Once MOP asked about the reasons of DL crash. I found out unmentioned parameter /1, which should always be used. Don't remember that command, but you'll find it, I think.

Поддержать проект
09.12.2010 16:34
Berserker Offline
Administrators

SAG Wrote:можно узнать подробности про Exec Erm ERA Plugin?
Можно. Позволяет без накладных расходов выполнять ЕРМ из DLL. Для этого должен быть создан ЕРМ-файл с одной функцией и серией пронумерованных команд.

!?FU80000;
!!IF:Mz1; #0 показ сообщения
!!UN:R3/-1; #1 обновление окна

Нумерация сугубо добровольная, ибо для вызова команды нужно знать её номер. Вызов ЕРМ кода состоит из двух этапов:
1) На этапе загрузки или старта карты получить адрес функции своей (в примере - 80000).
2) Вызывать в любое время команду по адресу функции и номеру.

Асм мог бы использовать, кстати.

Поддержать проект
09.12.2010 16:37
SAG Offline

Гм. пока сложно мне представить зачем нужно вызывать ERM из DLL когда обычно процесс обратный...подумаю где это может пригодиться
10.12.2010 12:46
Sav Offline

Например, если тебе надо вызвать только одну erm-команду, вставлять вызов своей функции - слишком громоздко.
10.12.2010 13:36
Berserker Offline
Administrators

Асм почти весь мод пишет в кодах насколько я помню. Пытаться дублировать ЕРМ неразумно, проще его вызывать. У меня была идея писать мод целиком на паскале, вызывая лишь нужные ЕРМ-команды.

Поддержать проект
10.12.2010 17:25
Valery Offline

Berserker, thanks, it helped.
24.12.2010 15:04
Berserker Offline
Administrators

(11.12.2010 20:45)MOP Wrote:  Разбираться с WT и патчем к нему мне обойдётся дорого по деньгам.

За деньги гораздо честнее, согласен.

Valery, glad to hear that Sm

Поддержать проект
24.12.2010 21:03
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed