Current time: 23.03.2024, 13:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
WoG 3.59 Sagamosa
» How to install it?
Valery Offline

According to the mail I received from Sagamosa yesterday, he continued working on advanced levels until 2 months ago (from time to time) but the link was not updated with the new scripts. I tried with the new executable and first week went ok, after that the game exploded. I hope he updates them, as they look amazing.
(This post was last modified: 09.06.2010 21:07 by Valery.)
09.06.2010 20:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Darty Offline

waiting for a new version in this case
offtopic:and also waiting for beta bastion or some news perhaps
09.06.2010 20:45
etoprostoya Offline

Sagamosa is not finished his mod, yet?
09.06.2010 20:45
Valery Offline

Sagamosa's mail:

"well, actually the project is still going forward, kind of. Like a 2-3 month ago, I was very active and made a lot of changes, nowdays it's sleeping again.

My next planned project is huge again and I'm not sure if I'll really go for it, to create additional skills (4 unique for every hero), which will be gained based on the secondary skill mix (for example having armorer and offense at expert will gain you some specific skill if you are barbarian...).
The problem is 3.59 still isn't going out and probably won't go out at all. Therefore the mod isn't playable for most people."
09.06.2010 20:50
Darty Offline

blasphemy,i m sure wog 3.59 will eventually see day light
09.06.2010 21:44
sagamosa Offline

Hello guys,
i see at last that the ice is breaking and something can happen around my mod!

OK, in the next few days, i'm going to update my page on http://wog.euweb.cz with the updated scripts and other resources and also add new descriptions/pics to some new skills which replaced the old ones.
will post notice on this board to keep you informed.
looking forward to your possible comments,
sagamosa
10.06.2010 17:21
Corwin Offline
Administrators

sagamosa, I need to talk with you. How can I do this? Only thru mail?

Не балуйтесь.
10.06.2010 19:44
sagamosa Offline

News from Advanced Levels mod:
Updated my page http://www.wog.euweb.cz with the new skill pics and descriptions to show you the progress of my thoughts.
The change log is posted below:

MARCHING skill replaced by new skill MASTER TRAINING.
MASTER TRAINING
Captain choosing the Training skill is such a powerful leader that under his command and advice his armies may gain new levels of experience!

When Knight unit is on 10th level of experience, it can be trained to its upgrade for a reasonable fee. Therefore this ugrade line is available for every pikeman: pikeman ---> archer ---> swordsman ---> zealot ---> cavalry.

The upgrade is performed by click on the unit in the hero screen and clicking the upgrade arrows in the stack info box.

New skill BENEDICTION created.
BENEDICTION
Your prayers are now so powerful you may request the benediction from the Gods directly.

Protectors with this skill have the experience requirements for each level decreased by 50%! That means you are leveling *TWICE* faster from level 20 than any of the other heroes.

Anticipation skill erased (code not stable), replaced by BACKSTAB
BACKSTAB
Moving further along the Dark Path you master the art of backstab. When dealing damage from behind the enemy stack (meaning standing directly behind it = backstab), enemy units cannot retaliate!

Assasinate skill revamped, kept only the idea of possibility for units to attack enemy hero and thus disable him from further participation in battle, all the other skills now not used.

SNATCH skill replaced by UrgashCall
URGASH CALL
Devil often gains your Soul through pleasant, undeserved rewards. But the way back becomes impossible after certain time.

You can repeatedly invest large amount of money (10.000 GP) to your town and boost the weekly production of units *PERMANENTLY*.

The Urgash Call dialogue is started by CTRL-left click on Castle Gate building. The Call price is set as 10.000 for additional +1 in growth of all units in that town.

Master of Fire revamped.
MASTER OF FIRE
You are so deeply involved in the Fire magic you are now able to feed off the power of Fire directly. When your Hero on the adventure map is close to LAVA LAKE or LAVA FLOW, by clicking on it he starts the invocation process ending in a possibility of hiring efreets from the Fire! The price of the ritual: 1 Efreet = 1 Mithril.

By invoking Efreets you use the power of the Lake, the Fire burns out and is gone. The obstacle on Map is gone and you can now pass through the newly emerged soil!

New skill Mercenary gold
MERCENARY GOLD
All your stacks are veterans of many battles now and professional soldiers in every meaning of this word. Their battle results are strongly contingent on the amount of gold you have available for them!

The stack damage increases based on the amount of gold in your treasure in the following way:
Gold amount Additional Damage
1 -9.999 +1
10.000 -19.999 +2
20.000 -39.999 +3
40.000 -59.999 +4
60.000 -99.999 +5
100.000-199.999 +6
>200.000 +7

Iniciative skill replaced by Endure pain.
ENDURE PAIN
You are such a leader that your troops are willing to do anything for you. If your stack is attacked so that one or more creatures would normally be killed, the first member will have its health reduced to 1, the remaining damage will then jump to the next creature, and so on. This is repeated until all creatures in the stack have 1 HP left, then they will all die.

Your troops are still terrified of magical damage and cannot endure it the way they do the physical damage.

Chanelling skill revamped.
CHANNELING
From the old barbarian shaman you learn a secret of channeling external forces to strengthen your magic powers.

Channeling allows a Hero to use the magic force of his commander to strengthen his spell power. During a battle, spell power of your commander is added to that of your Hero.

Spellbraiding skill revamped
SPELLBRAIDING
Creature stacks can now learn up to 3 spells (those hero knows with some limitations), have their own spell points (monster level * 10) and cast spells (CTRL L-click on stack) from this book when it's their turn (losing action). Spell cost is 2x amount of spell points for Hero, spell effects are those with no secondary magic skills.

Spells are learnt by clicking the stack picture in AL screen, right-clicking spellbook shows spells already known, left-click on SB moves it to other stack.

Luring skill replaced by Horsemaster skill
HORSEMASTER
Horse is under such control of his master they are a single creature for all purposes. As a result Horsemasters gain the ability to use horse artefacts, which enhance the combined power of the horse and hero.

A Horsemaster now has a special horse artefact slot, which opens a new horse artefact screen. Horse artefacts are bought in blacksmith only by a Horsemaster and automatically transferred to his backpack. Similar to commander artefacts to make it active, must tranfered to horse menu.

Concentration skill not used anymore, instead offers a choice from any skill of the 1st level of the other heroes (except death knight)

Vitality replaced by new Channel growth skill.
CHANNEL GROWTH
Hero having this skill has the ability to channel the growth from each of his town dwellings to the dwelling of his choice. For example you can channel the growth in the Basilisk dwelling to the Gorgons and thus boost your Gorgons weekly growth in the selected town.

The creature number boost is apportioned in the ratio to the hit points of both units. The operation is one-off and channels the accumulated population. Action is started by CTRL-left click on creature dwelling.
22.06.2010 03:26
Darty Offline

awesome script sag 132 can t wait for the final version
30.06.2010 01:41
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »