Current time: 23.03.2024, 09:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Музыка
» Общая тема про музыку
Algor Away
Administrators

Астрологи объявили неделю балалайки.

Добавим еще немного трехструнного "читерства":

Ну и для души:

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
12.11.2015 23:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
orzie Offline

Like I said, the same reverberation effect can be achieved via natural means, e.g. walls of a concert hall built in a peculiar way and wisely adjusted ceilings. That particular performance was taking place on a Fender company birthday, so that everyone playing there that day was put in the same conditions (specific hall+combo amplifier, with no specially assigned concert hall for Alexey). Just listen to the sound instead of trying to pose music as sport Sm

Or did you actually think that opera singers are really able to cover a room sized like small stadium without the help of walls and ceiling? Sm
(This post was last modified: 13.11.2015 00:12 by orzie.)
13.11.2015 00:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valery Offline

Look, lets not debate that aspect. I am classical musician, in my area we don't use anything to artificially improve the sound, this is why people works dozens of years until they are capable to produce quality sounds. And don't confound natural acoustics materials with electronic devices, good acoustic means that the room is build with the materials which let the sound optimally circulate, not stop it.

(13.11.2015 00:10)orzie Wrote:  Just listen to the sound instead of trying to pose music as sport Sm

I can't, because I want to hear the music without external effects. It disturbs me to hear all those artificial vibratos and echoes. Is simply not my thing.
13.11.2015 00:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
orzie Offline

Quote:And don't confound natural acoustics materials with electronic devices, good acoustic means that the room is build with the materials which let the sound optimally circulate, not stop it.
Reverberation is an effect of a specific room where sound is reflected many times from walls and returns to an ear with changed characteristics. You get absolutely the same effect while singing in a concrete chamber large enough (like church with high ceiling). This kind of reverb can be easily modulated by programming (and this is what the sound producer does). Putting the sound in a specific room is a necessary operation of sound mixing, it will not sound realistic otherwise. For chorals having a big reverb is necessary because they receive volume and strength that way. You may not even notice that, but it's a very important physics aspect of sound.

In this particular case of balalaika play, there is a guitar pickup and combo amplifier with a small reverb not changing with the pace of time (i.e. it's a modulated room which can easily exist in real life); the only questionable moment would be the actual quality of the combo amplifier and the fact if it adjusts the natural volume or not. Probably yes, it's just more practical that way because Fender (which was the host of that particular venue) is mainly an electric guitar manufactor, and electric guitars don't have natural acoustic amplification (internal reverb of the barrel).

Quote:It disturbs me to hear all those artificial vibratos and echoes.
Well, that's a pity, because all these touches can make the same notes sound pretty different if used wisely. It's like missing a whole dimension of music. For guitar, it's pretty much the same like the comparison of violin players recently discussed on HC: there are people who simply play notes and there are people who play music.
(This post was last modified: 13.11.2015 01:18 by orzie.)
13.11.2015 01:14
Valery Offline

Please, Orzie, no lessons. Play and listen what you like, that's okay.
13.11.2015 01:35
Efrit Offline
Administrators

Хм, что-то меня эта песенка конкретно зацепила:

Welcome to the soldier side,
Where there is no one here but me.
People all grow up to die,
There is no one here but me...
08.01.2016 22:20
gamecreator Offline

На первый взгляд очень годно, спасибо за наводку.

When all gods have burnt to ashes in eternity of sorrow,
Demons gonna tear your soul because there is no tomorrow.
09.01.2016 01:57
Efrit Offline
Administrators

Конкретно эта песенка годна, но больше я у этого исполнителя, увы, подобного не нашёл.
Хотя я обнаружил куда более годную группу (тоже авангард), у которой второй альбом очень даже ничего:

Думаю, что тебе она также понравится.
Хотя пока это всё немного не то, что я ищу...

09.01.2016 14:47
gamecreator Offline

Спасибо, посмотрю. Конкретно эта песня не зацепила.

(09.01.2016 14:47)Efrit Wrote:  Конкретно эта песенка годна, но больше я у этого исполнителя, увы, подобного не нашёл.
Хз, я послушал Вконтакте, встречаются неплохие.

09.01.2016 16:54
Efrit Offline
Administrators

gamecreator Wrote:Хз, я послушал Вконтакте, встречаются неплохие.

Ну значит, тебе повезло больше, нежели мне.
Вообще же, я сейчас шерстю авангард в поисках группы, от которой меня бы пропёрло так же, как от Stolen Babies полгода назад.

хотя я вряд ли что найду - учитывая то, что нынче это по сути моя любимая группа...
по крайней мере, мой телефон утверждает, что вот эту песню я слушал наибольшее число раз (среди всей музыки, которая есть в плеере):

09.01.2016 19:50
Pun-Chela Offline

Кто нибудь слышал переделку песни Slopknot'a "Wait and bleed" в стиле рэгги?)
21.01.2016 22:01
igrik Offline
Administrators

Я слышал. Забавно, особенно концовка.

Ппц, уже второй день слушаю эту песню на работе. Одну. По кругу. Второй день, Карл!

game bug fixes extended.dll || My Plugins || My GitHub
21.01.2016 22:30
gamecreator Offline

Второй - разве это много?
Песня неплохая, но я бы днями не слушал. Часами - да.

21.01.2016 23:19
Pun-Chela Offline

Хэви-металл что ли?
21.01.2016 23:23
Algor Away
Administrators

igrik, чёт я даже один раз еле осилил. Видать у тебя очень увлекательная работа %)

BattleHeroes Rus/Eng | ERA scripts (+ReMagic) Rus/Eng
21.01.2016 23:26
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »