Current time: 23.03.2024, 10:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Language: english | russian  

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Questions and Answers
Dairy Offline

Thank you very much, I know Metalpiss from Heroescommunity, he's a very good artist. Maybe one day I will become as good 3D artist as he's. Ab

Very nice , the 1st picture is older I guess but the second I see it 1st time. Ab

Yay, new campaign. 96

Awesome Corwin, thank you for your answers. I really appreciate your time to answer. Sm

Long live to wog. Sm wish you good luck and I'm waiting for the official site really much. ^_^

(?)Wog is dead, CoreWog for win !
03.10.2008 03:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrayFace Offline
Forum Moderators

And WoG isn't transformed to CoreWog. We're working together with WoG Team.
2) Yes, definitely.
    a) I haven't tried Sagamosa scripts yet, so I'll ask him about that.
5) Yes, it will be a part of WoG distributive. And I'm planning some new features for it.
03.10.2008 03:56
Dairy Offline

Thank you for your reply GrayFace.

6.)Scripts, what about scripts ? The last version 3.58 got double as much scripts as the version before, will this happen even with 3.59 if you compare it with 3.58 ?

(I mean, for example -> version before 3.58 got 40 -> 3.58 got 80 scripts -> 3.59 will get 160 ?)

P.S.: It's just a stupid example but I hope you will get the point. Will there be much bigger amount of scripts than in 3.58 ?

a) Will you rebalance some of the scripts from 3.58 ?
b) Will there be a script with double mana ? (like you can have double movement points on every hero but with mana)
c) Will it be bug-free version ? I mean, are you trying to fix the bugs from 3.58 ? Or I guess the amount of new scripts will bring possible bugs so you have to wait for some beta (close beta) to check if there are not problems with bugs ?

I know some of the questions are pure stupid and useless but I want to know the progress, the history and all info. I'm really curious and happy that Wog ain't dead.

(?)Wog is dead, CoreWog for win !
03.10.2008 05:27
Corwin Offline
Administrators

Yes, the sketch of magic commander Metalpiss did before for another concept, but we liked it, and it was taken with some changes for magic commander.
About scripts - we're planning to do some reorganization of scripts, because there is a lot of strange and never used scripts. There will be new scripts, but I don't think that the number will be doubled. The quality is important, not quantitySm

Не балуйтесь.
03.10.2008 11:31
Dikkekoninghenk Offline

has the corewog team already solved the problem with the maximum amount of units and towns? did you find a new way of adding units to heroes or did you find a way do bypass this hard-coded function?
03.10.2008 17:16
GrayFace Offline
Forum Moderators

Not yet.
03.10.2008 23:09
major Offline

Quote:has the corewog team already solved the problem with the maximum amount of units and towns?
I think it would be done. Don't worry Sm
03.10.2008 23:20
Dikkekoninghenk Offline

GrayFace Wrote:Not yet.

aii, this is one of the more "essential parts" of WOG IMO. do you have any idea how to solve this problem already? I thought I red somewhere that Slava solved it before he left the WOG community...
04.10.2008 17:57
GrayFace Offline
Forum Moderators

No, Slava doesn't remember where he saw this problem. I haven't tried to find it yet.
(This post was last modified: 05.10.2008 00:46 by GrayFace.)
05.10.2008 00:45
Dikkekoninghenk Offline

my advise: make this priority no. 1 ! a campain, storyline, website and artwork are cool things but without removing te unit/castle would be no way to add new castles like the Abyss project and that egyptian town. another option is to wait another year because then the VCMI project will hopefully be finished.
06.10.2008 22:19
Corwin Offline
Administrators

This is not so big problem, that you think. If we will not find it or couldn't fix it in exe code - we will use another ways to do what we want. But I think that this problem will be fixed in code. The programmers that work on this - good programmersSm

Не балуйтесь.
08.10.2008 14:02
Dikkekoninghenk Offline

Corwin Wrote:This is not so big problem, that you think. If we will not find it or couldn't fix it in exe code - we will use another ways to do what we want. But I think that this problem will be fixed in code. The programmers that work on this - good programmersSm
119 Nice!!!
08.10.2008 15:37
RamonXick Offline

Ehm... excuse me...

if commander of inferno town replaced with the new one

how about succubus, and where is she??? she's dead 156?

and... 145 20

I am an Indonesian Guy!!!
12.10.2008 06:39
Corwin Offline
Administrators

Just little bit patience with the site. I have not finished yet.
RamonXick - and what about succubus? Sm

Не балуйтесь.
12.10.2008 15:42
Dikkekoninghenk Offline

Time, my friend... these guys are making a great website loaded with everything you always wanted to know about 3.59. Be patient! making a website is not THAT easy. when you're near completion there are always severeal small problems that takes time. just relax and within a few weeks we probably have a stunning website up and running!

it occurs to me that the WOG team wants to do things good, really good and takes as much time as possible to archieve the best result :D the same thing about the website Sm

greets,

DikkeKoningHenk
(This post was last modified: 20.10.2008 21:17 by Dikkekoninghenk.)
20.10.2008 04:31
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »